Food

bungalowbill

At Sergio's food shop? It's on the Mae Jo road I think where the new Rim Ping store is as well.

Speaking of Rim Ping, they have a fair selection as well. Bigger branches at the Olde Lamphun Road (soi that connects from near the Iron Bridge to Sanpakhoi market) and on Chang Phuak / Chotana Road North of the small provincial bus station, where the Novotel is.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Sergio's shop is in the back of Buonissimo restaurant. I think they have a web site from which you can choose what you want from the deli. I'm not sure if they deliver or not, you'll have to check on that.

I hope this helps

Buonissimo 053-853-098-9

Sergio's shop is in the back of Buonissimo restaurant. I think they have a web site from which you can choose what you want from the deli. I'm not sure if they deliver or not, you'll have to check on that.

I hope this helps

Buonissimo 053-853-098-9

Thanks to both of you...I didn't know about Sergios

Anyone know where I can buy Italian suasages (to cook at home) in Chiang Mai?

[/quo

I bought some last week at the new Rimping Mkt on the middle ring road. Very tastey, but VERY expensive. Almost 500 baht for 6 sausages.

The Fly Fisherman

Thanks fly fisherman and peace blondie, I'm getting some today!!

Just bought 1 kilo of Italian sausages at Buonissimo's for 390 baht ( 12 sausages)...also went to Rimping they are selling 5 sausages for 480bath..thanks to those who replied and sent me in the right direction....I'll let you know how they tasted if anyone's interested.

Just bought 1 kilo of Italian sausages at Buonissimo's for 390 baht ( 12 sausages)...also went to Rimping they are selling 5 sausages for 480bath..thanks to those who replied and sent me in the right direction....I'll let you know how they tasted if anyone's interested.

Are we related? I can detect from your posts an element of intelligence........it runs in the family. :o