Knicker nicker nicked - Singburi 'pervert' done for theft of 4,000 undies

webfact

Knicker nicker nicked - Singburi 'pervert' done for theft of 4,000 undies

n.jpg

SINGBURI:-- A serial knicker thief was arrested by police yesterday who found a treasure trove of undies at his house in downtown Singburi.

Much of the collection of bras and panties belonged to two pretty local sisters who run a beauty shop nearby. They had posted CCTV footage on Facebook recently complaining their undies kept going missing from a line beside their house, reports Thai Channel 3.

Finally a village headman heard their plight and advised police to take an interest in a Ton Pho district man who looked suspiciously like he might be responsible.

Manop Sarawan of Singburi police took an investigative team to the house in question and found a huge cache of "evidence." The owner of the house, Sayan Khongsunthorn, 49, was out working in Ang Thong but was soon caught with his trousers down, figuratively not factually, and admitted his love for stealing women's underwear.

"I have stolen underwear many many times," said Sayan. "I liked to put it on after I stole it."

Local beauties Jemjira and Kesara Phromsri were taken by police to Sayan's house to confirm ownership finding many items belonging to them.

They had become fed up with constant thefts from their washing line next to a beauty shop they run in muang district of Singburi called "Rak Phom Mai?" (a play on words that could mean 'do you love me' or 'do you love hair'). So they posted CCTV pictures on Facebook that prompted action.

A nearby village elder Priwech Muangmai of Ton Pho district told police that Sayan "looked like the sort of perverted guy" who might have snatched the knickers.

Wanna Khumkhrong,51, (not pictured) was another victim. The close neighbour of Sayan said:"He stole from me at least three times from my washing line but I had no evidence." She inspected the house too and now has her evidence.

In total police found 4000 items of underwear that Sayan admitted he had stolen while out on his motorbike in the Singburi area over a period of ten years.

Officers collected the undies loading up many fertilizer sacks of evidence.

No charges have yet been laid against the knicker nicker.

Source Daily News / Channel 3

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-26

Having worn each of the knickers stolen

would suggest arousal and what comes next,

so doubt the ladies would want any of their

knickers back , compensation for the amount stolen

plus laundry costs plus fuel costs to go and purchase more

knickers,

Before being treated as a dysfunctional sexual predator,

he was out working so has money , then had the opportunity to buy ladies under wear

from the many stores, he did not do so

deviant behavior

Much of the collection of bras and panties belonged to two pretty local sisters who run a beauty shop nearby. They had posted CCTV footage on Facebook recently complaining their undies kept going missing from a line beside their house.

4,000 pairs of knickers stolen and these sisters kept just hanging them out every day. Dumb and dumber.

Edited by tukkytuktuk

knickers,

he was out working so has money , then had the opportunity to buy ladies under wear

deviant behavior

did not know Judge Judy was a member.

The nicker nicker nicked clean knickers from "Do you like hair?" The stroppy TV thinkers should consider that if he liked hair the nicker nicker would have nicked from the laundry basket rather than the washing line. The stroppy TV strokers should also consider, now aged 49 and nicking knickers since he was aged 39, the nicker nicker nicked 400 knickers per year, on average and allowing a respite for Buddhist Lent, clearly the nicker nicker nicked the Prowess Prize from the TV strokers!

Furthermore, had the nicker nicker nipped his nipper whilst trying on the nicked laundered knickers, the solution would be far and wide outside the nicked sisters knickers, so why the need for additional laundry and mileage for repurchase? The sisters in the neighbourhood will be clambering to try the now unnicked nicked knickers to ascertain whether they nip their nippers... alternatively 4000 pairs is sufficient unnicked nicked knickers to nick down to JJ market an nick 'em off down there!!

giggle.gifgigglem.gifgiggle.gifsorry.gif

Where the 2 sisters ask to try on the 4000 nickers at the police station?

Just for the sake of fairness: to make sure they were theirs you know?

I am happy to come to help with the assessment if needed smile.png

OK, you're officially weird.

knickers,

deviant behavior

did not know Judge Judy was a member.

wish i could get a quarter of the money she makes.

Found a similar case from October last year.

To quote:-

CityNews – October 9th, police arrested Surasak Jongjing, in his late twenties, for stealing 234 female under garments.

Earlier police had received numerous reports of stolen underwear by residents in the Fang district.

Women had complained numerous times that their underwear had been stolen from their clothing lines.

End Quote.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/fang-man-arrested-for-stealing-knickers-and-bras/

A lot of this sort of thing going on. Why he masterbated to the smell when they had already been washed seems strange.

Edited by metisdead
14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

So, we need to know that the undies were stolen from two 'pretty sisters' - to add some kind of voyeuristic pleasure for readers.. I suppose nobody would bother with it, if they were stolen for some old hags. And that the culprit really looked like a dirty pervert. Deviants have no specific physical characteristics, and can sometimes be alarmingly handsome and charming.

He was doing his PHD thesis paper on the evolution of knickers styles/design.

From grannie panties to thongs, how women's selection changes from pre-puberty

to young woman through motherhood and so on. At least that is what he told me. tongue.png

why steal nickers? I am sure that your girlfrind would give you hers if you asked her.

and why steal washed nickers? it is the smell of phemerones in the unwashed nickers that is so attractive to the male.

in japan used unwashed nickers can be purchased from a vending machine.

Much of the collection of bras and panties belonged to two pretty local sisters who run a beauty shop nearby. They had posted CCTV footage on Facebook recently complaining their undies kept going missing from a line beside their house.

4,000 pairs of knickers stolen and these sisters kept just hanging them out every day. Dumb and dumber.

They could have tied a string attached to a bell and knickers on the line and caught the Ding a Ling