had sex with bar girl, what could this be ?

dirtycash

i do not know if this came from sex with a hooker but last week i got little spots all over my chin area and my groin just about my penis, about 50 spots on chin and upper lips and about 100 or more just about my penis , small spots . i have never had anything like this in my life, i thought it could be from sunburn obviously on my face but i did not get any sun down below so im left confused as to what this could be.

i have scratched picked some small spots near my lips as they were unslightly and looked dirty but now they have turned into a larger spot just hiding beneath the top layer of skin and i cannot squeeze them , they look as if there is a lot of puss beneath the skin.

i have used tea tree oil cream, blitex anti viral cold sore cream but nothing is working.

help.

I did a search using Google Images and the results aren't pretty. Do any of these photos match up with what you have DC? https://www.google.co.th/search?q=herpes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9v8Tk_avMAhXLGJQKHbc_AnsQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=667

A trip to an STD clinic might be well-advised, if no other reason than to stock up on protection for your next encounter.

(Edit: P.S. I've had heat rash that looks like some of these images. At least that rash goes away with a little body powder.)

nancyL,

no i do not have any cold sores on my lips, jjust under lying spots, puss under skin, done loads googling myself and it seems they are ( blind spots ) definately something similar to the image here but have them a week now, very hard to clear !!

i thought initially from dirty water from songkran ? if they are fungal i will put some canestan ( thrush cream ) cream on them , or is that a good idea ?

post-216244-0-30814400-1461667300_thumb.

post-216244-0-84684500-1461667307_thumb.

I did a search using Google Images and the results aren't pretty. Do any of these photos match up with what you have DC? https://www.google.co.th/search?q=herpes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9v8Tk_avMAhXLGJQKHbc_AnsQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=667

A trip to an STD clinic might be well-advised, if no other reason than to stock up on protection for your next encounter.

(Edit: P.S. I've had heat rash that looks like some of these images. At least that rash goes away with a little body powder.)

jesus there is some people with problems on that link........facepalm.gif

Guys.... Lol.... This is funny....but it is most likely not herpes. When people get their first outbreak it is generally accompanied by severe flu-like symptoms and a fever. Given what this guy is describing, he would probably feel a step away from death given the severity of the outbreak.

It is possible that is mollescum (which is highly contagious in both the mouth and genital regions) . But again...... 100 spots on the dock requires a real Dr. Not a bunch of pretend ones on TV.

Could be Molloscum Contaiginosa....harmless. I say this because i remember that the bumps can appear and then migrate and create a larger lesion. If it is Molloscum it can indicate a weakened immune system.

Could be Molloscum Contaiginosa....harmless. I say this because i remember that the bumps can appear and then migrate and create a larger lesion. If it is Molloscum it can indicate a weakened immune system.

That's what I though it was. While harmless, I have been told it is highly contagious and damn near impossible to get rid of for years when in the genital region.

It is never advisable to seek medical advise from non-certified-physicians on a forum.

Always see a doctor.

Consultations are very inexpensive, and they really do not care to judge you one way or another regarding what you may have picked up.

They will forget you after you leave, so don't be shy.

The sooner you go to the doctor the sooner you can be fixed. Bangkok hospital will cost about 1k to 1.5k. Probably less at the clinics. I would stick to the 'non-government' ones if you do not have Thai skills or translators.

This is a reason why most Japanese customers sticks to their own specialized bars so they do not mix with other races and thus less risks, it s expensive but they got checked up constantly for STDs, heard that Molloscum are very popular with sukumvit nana girls, you get what you pay for !!!

what is wrong with you people, stay the hell out of any person if you notice any of the following symptoms, a quick visual examination will save your life from countless health problems later.

1 - extreme coughing with some liquid coming out (could indicate tuberculous)

2 -Yellowish eye ball or any vomiting ( hepatitis or dangerous viral liver diseases ).

3 - any rashes on the skin or on the genital areas ( skin viral STDs).

4 - fatigue, Underweight with reddish eye circle (HIV ).

spots all clear from groin area. just a couple on my upper lip/chin. should be away in a couple more days.

As you have clearly exposed yourself to risk you should obtain a full STD screen. The Red X clinic would be the best place for you to do this.

The disappearance of the spots does not mean that you have not contacted a STD.

It sounds like herpes, but without a test you won't know.

That being said, even if it is herpes it isn't the end of the world.

I've lived with herpes for 40ish years, and honestly after the first outbreak, which is what I think you are suffering, I've 'noticed' maybe a handful of outbreaks after that, none of which I would say were debilitating in the least

If it is herpes, keep some Valtrex at home and start sucking it down as soon as you think you are having an outbreak.

It's not the end of the world, and you ain't gonna die

I do have a medical degree.....and when it comes to skin.....here is what I was able to take away from six units of Dermatology...Refer ...Refer....Refer.....if it itchs then maybe.....if it seems to be contaigious. wash your hands and refer.....I bet this is Molloskum.....and as I would say its Herpes cousin that doesnt hurt......

Archived