Mystery surrounds death of Korean man who fell from Pattaya apartment

rooster59

Mystery surrounds death of Korean man who fell from Pattaya apartment

post-247607-0-48662600-1461993095_thumb.

PATTAYA:-- Mystery surrounds the death of a Korean man who fell to his death from a fourth floor room of an apartment building in Pattaya.

Police and foundation workers called to the four storey KP Apartment found Dawit Han, 24, lying by the side of the building seriously injured. Attempts to revive him failed and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

His Korean friend apparently hugged the corpse in grief before a screen was erected to shield the body from onlookers. The body was sent for autopsy to Banglamung Hospital.

The Thai girlfriend of the friend of the dead man who lives in the same block gave evidence that previously they had been drinking together but the friends had left to go home leaving the victim drinking with a "beautiful Thai woman."

It was not specified where this drinking session took place.

Later the friend and his Thai girlfriend, Saengdeuan Matthonglang, heard a disturbance coming from the victim's room and went to the door to find out what was going on. He did not open the door and the friends went back to their room thinking there was no problem.

A short while later they heard the sound of something hitting the ground and rushed outside to find their friend lying next to the building. They immediately called for help.

They told police that their friend never had a problem with anyone and seemed perfectly happy and they were confused as to what had happened.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-30

whats up with quoting "beautiful thai woman"? Is that suppose to mean a ladyboy? or not beautiful thai woman? confused blink.png perhaps I'm reading too much, it just a direct quote. Just found it a little weird. Not as if its so important that it needs quoting.

Edited by mike324

Out of interest!! Do people "fall off balconies" in other countries to the same extent as they appear to in Thailand?. Can't recall a newspaper report of a fall in UK, France, Oz.

No where else in the world like they do in Thailand

Out of interest!! Do people "fall off balconies" in other countries to the same extent as they appear to in Thailand?. Can't recall a newspaper report of a fall in UK, France, Oz.

Gravity in Pattaya is stronger than the normal.

Had Newton lived there, his friend would have discovered gravity while contemplating his untimely death.

Place your guess on the official verdict ...

A. There were no signs of forced entry so this is a suicide.

B. The victim was drunk and was showing-off for a "beautiful Thai woman" he just met in a bar and fell off the balcony.

C. The jumper was drunk and had an argument with a "beautiful Thai woman" and he was so upset he killed himself.

I think this one is too complicated ... so I didn't use it in the game

The jumper was drunk and got into a fight with a ladyboy (possibly trying to rob him) and the ladyboy pushed him off the balcony.

Out of interest!! Do people "fall off balconies" in other countries to the same extent as they appear to in Thailand?. Can't recall a newspaper report of a fall in UK, France, Oz.[/quote)

Pattaya involuntary flying lessons.

Something about Pattaya compells tourists or Ferang ex-pats to commit suicide no matter their frame of mind albeit happy or sad.

Nothing seems better than a quick burst of inspiration, thus to try out a death defying leap from a high balcony getting down to reception far quicker than any lifts or stairs could take you.

Sheer and utter unadulterated bliss in the:

Land Of Suicides !!!

Edited by ScotBkk

British Government travel advice for Spain actually has a warning about falling from balconies so it seems it does happen elsewhere.

RIP Dawit such a young age to depart life I suppose you we're in the right place to have a good time but the overindulgence of booze and the wrong choice of partener can end in serious consequences let's just hope the pattaya forensic team can peace it altogether and then freely publish the true results

New marketing ploy:

Parachutes additional fees if required?

post-205838-0-80591000-1462008695_thumb.

Edited by ScotBkk

I don't think one person could push me over a balcony, unless I was drunk (I don't drink) or drugged (I don't do them either). Clearly, the fact that there was a disturbance suggests foul play at hand. There have been many instances of foreigners being drugged and robbed ... but if you are not out cold perhaps you would put up some resistance ... but in that situation you might be even more vulnerable.

RIP young Korean ... another sad event.

I don't think one person could push me over a balcony, unless I was drunk (I don't drink) or drugged (I don't do them either). Clearly, the fact that there was a disturbance suggests foul play at hand. There have been many instances of foreigners being drugged and robbed ... but if you are not out cold perhaps you would put up some resistance ... but in that situation you might be even more vulnerable.

RIP young Korean ... another sad event.

Alex: more so forcibly propelled !!!

Not another one!!!

I'd be interested in seeing the ratio of foreigners to Thai men falling from apartment buildings.

Only foreigners reported on TV, but it occurs to me that the ratio, per capira, must be much higher in tbe foreigner ranks.

24 is way too young to die....poor young guy.

British Government travel advice for Spain actually has a warning about falling from balconies so it seems it does happen elsewhere.

But does it happen to the same extent as in Thailand?

Not another one!!!

I'd be interested in seeing the ratio of foreigners to Thai men falling from apartment buildings.

Only foreigners reported on TV, but it occurs to me that the ratio, per capira, must be much higher in tbe foreigner ranks.

24 is way too young to die....poor young guy.

It's the Farang's fault for having a higher centre of gravity.

whats up with quoting "beautiful thai woman"? Is that suppose to mean a ladyboy? or not beautiful thai woman? confused blink.png perhaps I'm reading too much, it just a direct quote. Just found it a little weird. Not as if its so important that it needs quoting.

I have a couple of pretty Ladyboy acquaintance's - their best customers are Korean. and Japanese rich guys, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.