'Sexy Pancake' dies of penile cancer

webfact

'Sexy Pancake' dies of penile cancer

sexy-pancake-wpcf_728x413.jpg

KHON KAEN: -- One of Thai entertainment net idols, Sexy Pancake 2, a male transvestite from Khon Kaen, died Saturday night of cancer at Waeng Noi hospital in Khon Kaen province.

Sexy Pancake 2 or Niwat Sangmor, 27, died at 7.30 pm from Stage 3 penile cancer.

He was admitted to Khon Kaen hospital before Songkran festival.

As his condition did not improve as the cancer has already reached the final stage, his parents took him back to his rural home to fufill his last wish that he wanted to die at home.

He was taken home but due to the summer heat, his parents asked to admit him to the Waeng Noi district hospital instead where he passed away peacefully at 7.30 pm on Saturday.

As soon as his death was posted on the “Sexy Pancake 2” page on Facebook, many of his followers voiced regret for his early death and expressed sympathy to his parents.

Niwat’s rising to stardom stemmed from the popular Facebook page “Sexy Pancake” which was run by his close friend, Sura Narin, who came up with the idea of posting humorous photographs of a bikini-clad Niwat in various countryside activities.

Set up in May 2013, the page went viral in less than two months and had since gained a huge following among Thai netitizens.

Due to the page’s huge following, Niwat received clothes and other gifts from fans on a regular basis.

According to The Nation, Niwat had been invited to perform at many events and appeared on broadcast television shows.

He appeared at numerous television shows and received continuous work offers in several locations including Bangkok, predominantly in “lady-boy” dance shows.

But both Niwat and Sura ended their tie after the net idol was accused of quietly taking advertising jobs without his knowledge.

Niwat later created his own “Sexy Pancake 2” page on Facebook which became popular in a few months from his followers.

Niwat, who went by the nickname “Pancake”, lived in a small house in Waeng Noi district. He shared a small house and plot of land with his grandmother and a cow. “I had the feeling of being a woman since my childhood.”

As a child, Niwat enjoyed sports and was an athletic kid at school. He said that he was inspired by the 2000 transgender-driven comedy “The Iron Ladies” and wanted to become an athlete.

However, in sixth grade, Niwat had to drop out of school due to a lack of money, and took on hard labouring work to support his grandmother.

Despite not being enrolled in a school, Niwat was home-schooled and managed to earn a high school diploma through adult education.

Collecting money from labouring work, Niwat bought four cows and resold three of them, spending part of the money on renovating the house.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/163424

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-05-16

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a major feature write-up in the Spectrum magazine yesterday (Sunday) which included details of the risks associated with transgender men taping their genitals to allow them to wear slinky dresses. Cancer of the penis is a common risk.

There was a major feature write-up in the Spectrum magazine yesterday (Sunday) which included details of the risks associated with transgender men taping their genitals to allow them to wear slinky dresses. Cancer of the penis is a common risk.

An earlier article announcing this person's illness indicated that it was exactly this organ-taping practice that led to this victim's illness. Serious warning to all the lady-boy crowd. Edited by Fookhaht

Didn't even know there was such a thing as penile cancer!

Me too. There is a somewhat strange article in the BP about the extremes these guys go through to hide their male member.

Well, if he actually died of penile cancer I guess we can assume he hadn't been dismembered.

wai2.gif Sorry, in poor taste.

Surprising that would cause that.

I wonder if SPEEDOS do the same? coffee1.gif

I had read in Thai news it was prostate cancer.

So which is it? Prostate cancer is very common but with older men. In fact, the majority of men will develop that if they get old enough but they usually die of something else.

Is it wrong to have read Scrotum Magazine?

Some Thai news sources are saying penile cancer, others testicular cancer.

eg yesterday's Thairath said it was testicular cancer, which he was first diagnosed with back on the 12th April 2016. Apparently the doctor said he needed urgent treatment to stop it spreading but he refused treatment declining to eat etc which led to his condition rapidly deteriorating.

Edited by katana

Some Thai news sources are saying penile cancer, others testicular cancer.

eg yesterday's Thairath said it was testicular cancer, which he was first diagnosed with back on the 12th April 2016. Apparently the doctor said he needed urgent treatment to stop it spreading but he refused treatment declining to eat etc which led to his condition rapidly deteriorating.

If this is true, than that shows some testicular fortitude...few men could turn down treatment when they knew the outcome....

I had read in Thai news it was prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer at 27???..seems so unusual...but I guess one never knows..my initial thought was that it could have been a sexual realated thing but to save face for the family, the penile cancer sounds better.