KFC Shooting Victim Dies; Suspect Arrested

webfact

pointless photo ! shows nothing ! so anybody now wearing a white mask, we can assume is a murderer ?

It shows everything. The disguise the suspect was wearing. Cant be anymore clearer than that. For goodness sake, stop knocking everything. Read what is written before you rave on.

It show everything ??? what ! They could have just showed a pic of the mask, the rest is pointless.. It would have been of some use to show who the murderer was .... Were the guys all cops ? not in uniform. Was that the murderer, no handcuffs. So it was all just to show the mask he was wearing ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since they seem to allow masks now, what exactly is the point of the photos?

Underneath the photo, it explains it is the mask he was wearing, when he carried out the attack.

Which does no one any good, except the culprit.

pointless photo ! shows nothing ! so anybody now wearing a white mask, we can assume is a murderer ?

He own a Mercedes that's why he got privileges, next news about this guy is from a tempel with shaved head and begging forgiveness.

I wish i could see into the future like you, i would be rich.

It shows everything. The disguise the suspect was wearing. Cant be anymore clearer than that. For goodness sake, stop knocking everything. Read what is written before you rave on.

It show everything ??? what ! They could have just showed a pic of the mask, the rest is pointless.. It would have been of some use to show who the murderer was .... Were the guys all cops ? not in uniform. Was that the murderer, no handcuffs. So it was all just to show the mask he was wearing ?

Let me explain, as 25 years a police officer i believe i can. He was wearing the mask at the time of the alleged crime. It would be of no use what so ever to publish a pic of his face for confirmation as to he being the perp. Have a good day Sherlock.

Bear in mind, the photo was not taken for the benefit of Thaivisa.

Before the photo was released to the Thai press, I am not sure many people were actually aware he was wearing a disguise.

Now, it is possible that somebody might have spotted him wearing the disguise, on the said morning, but did not realise, at the time, that it was going to end up with somebody getting brutally murdered.

Any such person could be a potential witness, so I fail to see how it is a waste of time.

Let me explain, as 25 years a police officer i believe i can. He was wearing the mask at the time of the alleged crime. It would be of no use what so ever to publish a pic of his face for confirmation as to he being the perp. Have a good day Sherlock.

?

An ur a Police officer 25yrs. An ur point?? God does that make u a expert on Thai visa? Get a life.

Underneath the photo, it explains it is the mask he was wearing, when he carried out the attack.

Understood

But will he wear the mask for evermore and wear a T-Shirt with a picture of himself on the front....so people sort of know who he is and what he kind of looks like...lol

Cheers

Wow, 10973 opinions about Thai life.

What do you do in your spare time?

This is why I'm starting to hate this country more an more, I've lived here 8 yrs an now once again why not show his bloody face?? Oh yes I forgot he must be RTP family or Hiso family.

Absolutely disgraceful. ???

I think you are hating Thailand because you are confused and don't understand what is going on.

Can you read English?

RTP or hi so family? Really? Why?

Before the photo was released to the Thai press, I am not sure many people were actually aware he was wearing a disguise.

Now, it is possible that somebody might have spotted him wearing the disguise, on the said morning, but did not realise, at the time, that it was going to end up with somebody getting brutally murdered.

Any such person could be a potential witness, so I fail to see how it is a waste of time.

Seriously?

So what are the police going to do, organise a line-up of people wearing the same type of mask so he can be picked out in the line up?

Seriously?

So what are the police going to do, organise a line-up of people wearing the same type of mask so he can be picked out in the line up?

Well, could you tell me the benefit of showing his face, when the police clearly explained, he was wearing the disguise at the time of the incident ?

No ?

I thought not.

Seriously?

Well, could you tell me the benefit of showing his face, when the police clearly explained, he was wearing the disguise at the time of the incident ?

No ?

I thought not.

Did I ask in my post for them to show his face?

No?

I thought not.

You raise noteworthy points. This photos does show a lot seems to be strangely amiss. Why is the alleged murderer wearing the mask the only one looking at the camera and everyone else in front looking down? It is the normal situation for the opposite to happen. Also, no mention was made of the assailant wearing a disguise or mask when this broke news in the three news outlets I read, only that: “Witnesses described the gunman as skinny and about 170 centimeters tall” and of “Two men wearing crash helmets”. Somebody wearing a mask is so obtrusive; wouldn’t that be an obvious feature witnesses would mention? How many others here sense everything’s not upfront and he’s not the only one hiding behind a mask?

When people rob banks they often wear a mask or a stocking over their heads.

I cant think of any occasions whereby the person wearing said mask/stocking has spent time walking around with the stocking or mask on before or after the crime to see how good he looks.

I think people would prefer to know what this guy looks like, they might then know who he was with when the crime was committed. That means someone might have seen him getting on the bike with his mate before they went for a shoot up, or saw him get off the bike with his mate after the shoot up. I very much doubt he would have gone or returned with the mask on.

Maybe its his friend they don't want to find ?

I haven't been a policeman for 20 years but I am not sure common sense is something you need to be a copper.

Edited by berybert

Great lurk, what's the charge? Someone up the hierarchy dreamt up this one, and I'm sure is benefiting very nicely; thanks very much - more Junta plans to cease all corruption (I'm sure given the red stamp of approval) for a price. Parade the scum to bring the whole family into disrepute was great augmented announcement for prevention of illicit activity / a good thing for prevention. Lawless attitude leaves the whole judicial system in contempt, direction toward mob mentality as being justified. whistling.gif

Its great they let him pose wearing the mask huh. Maybe let him pose with his gun too .

I hope he gets 30yrs in prison, minimum...

Unfortunately, your dreaming! 2000 baht fine and 2 years in prison.

A very good point, this could be a modified Ronald Mc Donald mask to foil everyone, if the burmese two were allowed masks then no one would know who they were during the re enactment.

Just demonstrates how the Thai police have different rules for different blokes.

Thailand asks for it with their arm-friendly law.

what ? blame his parents first , they dropped the ball when he was a baby . a typical liberal , blame the gun not the animal wanting to take a life . knifes , forks , anything that kills . ban the bar stool , for deaths , way to many drunks fall down bump head and die . just lock up the bad guys forever .

i have a theory about the mask, its not because he did wear it for the the killing

but maybe, because he is not 19 yo, maybe he is a lot younger, maybe only 14 yo,

or maybe he is the son of a policeman...

Edited by Bender

He own a Mercedes that's why he got privileges, next news about this guy is from a tempel with shaved head and begging forgiveness.

I wish i could see into the future like you, i would be rich.

Not a matter of seeing into the future,, just a matter of basing comments on what we have seen and know that has happened before !

Does The Mask have a rich daddy?

The suspect, or suspects for that matter, are hardly anonymous, given that all 4 names are clearly printed in the press.

They are anonymous to everyone that does no know them personally, names don't mean squat to most people.. but a photo would !!