Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Don't worry Keith you could be a United follower in our time of impending doom whistling.gif

As i have said to you before MrRed on several occassions,your days were gonna be well and truly over the moment old red nose hung up his stop watch...........and Moyes is never gonna have the money or the backing that SAF got....so your gonna fall....the question now is how far and how soon....so your gloating of 19 going on 20 is..... going going gone. imho

Correct Keith we have already won 20 titles smile.png

As you say old chap I think you are ??????? that will do blink.png

Lucy love, you are getting feisty aren't you, and on the Chavs thread! Be careful you don't chip a nail on the way out.

Sorry OLD bean would that be my TOE nail ? After we sort you lot out ?????? Perhaps facepalm.gif

BT biggrin.png

As you say old chap I think you are ??????? that will do blink.png

Lucy love, you are getting feisty aren't you, and on the Chavs thread! Be careful you don't chip a nail on the way out.

Sorry OLD bean would that be my TOE nail ? After we sort you lot out ?????? Perhaps facepalm.gif

BT biggrin.png

Now I am realising you didn't see the video yet?

Have to say our policy of releasing quality players is interesting.

Moses and Sturridge seem to work a treat with Suarez. Shame Liverpool didn't stick one on Moyes last night.

Top 4 for Liverpool eminently possible.

Hah I forgot Suarez was eligible..... Did he bite anyone?

Mourinho is the President of the Di Canio Supporters Club.....

Reportedly said....

World Cup-winner Juan Mata and Brazil defender David Luiz are to feature as Chelsea travel to Swindon in the third round.

Manager Jose Mourinho has told Mata, who has made only two starts this term after being near ever-present in his first two seasons at Chelsea, to prove his worth at the County Ground.

Hahahahah to prove his worth.... Epic!

Yes incredibly patronizing of Mourinho and i'm surprised Mata didnt tell him to poke it!

Yep. Just like Rooney told Moyes eh?

Not that I am advocating Mourhino adopt the man management skills of Moyes of course.

Moses and Sturridge seem to work a treat with Suarez. Shame Liverpool didn't stick one on Moyes last night.

Hah I forgot Suarez was eligible..... Did he bite anyone?

Apparently not, but Brendan said before the game that Suarez was 'champing at the bit' to play his first game back.

Possible but very unlikely, Chavs loaning Moses to the bindippers tells you something as they don't loan players to teams that they consider to pose a threat !

Possible but very unlikely, Chavs loaning Moses to the bindippers tells you something as they don't loan players to teams that they consider to pose a threat !

Ooops.

Moses! Do me a favour. Who would you drop in favour of Moses??? Oscar, Hazard, Mata, KDB, Willian and Schurrle are ahead of him.

I don't believe Alfie claimed that Moses was a first team regular.

Fact is, Chelsea would not loan to any team in the last seasons top five and potentially make them stronger. Just like any talk amongst Spurs fans of us trying to buy Mata is farcical. Just like Kukaku was told according to the man himself, there was no way he would be going to Spurs on loan.

Moses! Do me a favour. Who would you drop in favour of Moses??? Oscar, Hazard, Mata, KDB, Willian and Schurrle are ahead of him.

Got to be said, some thing very amiss at the Bridge...... Keep your eyes peeled for Di Caneo sneaking in the back entrance for interview.

Got to be said, some thing very amiss at the Bridge...... Keep your eyes peeled for Di Caneo sneaking in the back entrance for interview.

Silliest post of the week !!clap2.gif

Nothing to write home about that performance,against lowly Swindon.

Can see why Jose prefers Ivanovich to Azpi at RB,William looked nothing special same as kdb and Mata who will be off come January,very very ordinary.

Jose invented the prhrase <park the bus> when we played Spurs at home in his 1st season in charge,come saturday and it will be us who has to park the bus or we,ll get hammered.imho

Keith your frankness and honesty is really refreshing. All us Spurs fans also hate the Chavs. Come on over to the Spurs thread.... We can compose plenty of 'special' hate mail.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Keith's criticism of the team. If the players don't perform to their ability,they should be slaughtered. Conversely,if they play well,then they deserve a few pats on the back. After 50 years of tearing my hair out, I've left the 'support them at all costs' mindset in the distant past. I agree that Spurs are playing much better than us now. If Ramires is still injured come Saturday,then we will be in more trouble.

• Like 1

Can see why Jose prefers Ivanovich to Azpi at RB,William looked nothing special same as kdb and Mata who will be off come January,very very ordinary.

Jose invented the prhrase <park the bus> when we played Spurs at home in his 1st season in charge,come saturday and it will be us who has to park the bus or we,ll get hammered.imho

Keith your frankness and honesty is really refreshing. All us Spurs fans also hate the Chavs. Come on over to the Spurs thread.... We can compose plenty of 'special' hate mail.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Keith's criticism of the team. If the players don't perform to their ability,they should be slaughtered. Conversely,if they play well,then they deserve a few pats on the back. After 50 years of tearing my hair out, I've left the 'support them at all costs' mindset in the distant past. I agree that Spurs are playing much better than us now. If Ramires is still injured come Saturday,then we will be in more trouble.

To be fair og, you look a bit short in the defensive mid area and perhaps even the back four compared with the attacking side of the team !

Edited by alfieconn

To be fair og, you look a bit short in the defensive mid area and perhaps even the back four compared with the attacking side of the team !

Ramires is vital to the team,Alfredo,because he's someone who gets stuck in. Add to that his boundless energy and his rampaging runs down the middle and you can probably fathom that I rate him. If he could pass,he would be the complete package.

Certainly,now that Van Ginkel is out and Ramires doubtful,we are a bit light in the defensive midfield area. As far as the defence is concerned,we've been fairly sound up to now but that doesn't mean that I agree with Mourinho's selection there. I can't have Cole at any price because he ISN'T quick and Terry,as good as he was, is now vulnerable to a pacey attacker. I would have Bertrand at left back and Ivanovic alongside Cahill. Luiz could be drafted into defensive midfield alongside Mikel who will sit while the lunatic bursts forward.

OG, Terry might be slow but Cahill just backs off too much for my liking.

Agree with your last sentence though. I think Luiz is perfect for DM.

Yeah, I've noticed that a few times myself,mjj. I can only think it's a lack of confidence,on his part, in his timing of a tackle. It shouldn't be the case because he can shift for a centre back.

I hate JT with a passion, but it was a superb set piece. Well done for hanging on with 10 men. I was really worried in the first 20 mins.... In this period I thought the Chavs were well organised and could have done serious damage. You ere lucky though....TV shows girlie Torres should have walked much earlier for cat bitch scratching Jan's eyes out. Gutted to be honest, as I think you were very lucky to snatch a Point.

Ian needs to calm down now ..........