Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Fabregas excited about the new challenge at Chelski .......It will be the first time he's played at the centre of an 11-man defence.

laugh.png

I thought he said he'd never play for Chelsea??

Yes he did but then Roman whispered in his ear how much his salary would be.

With just this signing and Costa on his way Chelsea looking ridiculously strong with undoubtedly more quality signings to come.

• Like 1

Oscar's looking good mind.

smile.png

1-1 Braheeel

3-1.

Oscar MOM.

thumbsup.gif

Brazil press pushing for Willian to play in the build up.

Going to miss David Luiz though.

Character.

Well that was another demonstration of how unreliable Luiz is and what a fantastic piece of business in selling him for that price. Massively over rated, just not very good.

Oscar on the other hand seems like he's going to be the most important player in that team. Best player by a mile on the night. Maybe during to second half of the season, having already done enough to secure his selecao selection he was more concerned of getting crocked and missing his home world cupwink.png

Big Phil btw will not be in any way moved by who the Brazillian press want. He picks a team for the occasion

• Like 1

Have Chelsea bought Costa yet? Maybe they will have a rethink on the price.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Miserable wasn't he. From the looks of it he shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Yep. Fabregas didn't do much either.

Looks like a total disaster to me.

smile.png

I'm sure Costa isn't fit. In hindsight a del Bosque mistake to have him on the pitch.

Your boy Torres missed a speculative effort from about two yards.laugh.png As MrB pointed out elsewhere its a mystery why he made the squad at all.

Off topic, but Spain in dire need of a striker who isn't injured or brain dead.

Yep. Fabregas didn't do much either.

Looks like a total disaster to me.

smile.png

I'm sure Costa isn't fit. In hindsight a del Bosque mistake to have him on the pitch.

Your boy Torres missed a speculative effort from about two yards.laugh.png As MrB pointed out elsewhere its a mystery why he made the squad at all.

Off topic, but Spain in dire need of a striker who isn't injured or brain dead.

Spot on JD

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois will return to Chelsea after three seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid.

The 22-year-old helped the Spanish side to the La Liga title this season and a place in the Champions League final.

But the Chelsea boss ended speculation the Belgian will stay in Madrid.

"When the World Cup is over, Courtois will come straight back to Stamford Bridge - end of story," he said on a charity visit to the Ivory Coast."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27857265

I wonder what Jose is doing on a charity visit to the Ivory Coast. smile.png

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Sounds like Mourinho and van Gaal will get on like a house on fire. smile.png

"I am extremely confident we are going to get him and he'll end up signing for Chelsea," said Mourinho.

"Costa is a player I want in my team. I've asked the club to bring him in."

thumbsup.gif

Here's that little horse....1.1m at three months oldsmile.png Nicknamed Frank (but not after Lamps!)

article-2659543-1ED335B300000578-32_636x

I wonder how many managers wish they had a little horse like Jose!!whistling.gif

I'm hoping the answer is Ancelotti, Guardiola, Simeone, Blanc, and Enrique.

smile.png

Here's that little horse....1.1m at three months oldsmile.png Nicknamed Frank (but not after Lamps!)

I wonder how many managers wish they had a little horse like Jose!!whistling.gif

smile.png

Not many are spending like your lot but to their credit, most of those managers won something atleastlaugh.png

Sorry P45, i just couldn't resistwai2.gif

smile.png

Not many are spending like your lot but to their credit, most of those managers won something atleastlaugh.png

Sorry P45, i just couldn't resistwai2.gif

Oh yes they are.

smile.png