Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Could play Fabreygas as a false 9 if push came to shove I suppose.

Why would you play Fabregas their, when you have Schurrie and more attacking midfielders ?

Yes. Very fair point.

To be honest, I'm a bit more 4231 than 352. But like they say, if you can't flex you are <deleted>.

This season...we race.

Better get down Manchester City Hospital jelly, cos it looks like you are going to need all the luck you can get.

Who needs strikers?

?

( chelsea thread. I take criticism from chelsea supporters not city supporters.)

Looks like we've got Stoke on Monday night.

Looks like Stoke have got Chelsea on Monday night.

So what you gonna do Mark?

?

Phish Flaps returns.facepalm.gif

Chelsea have never been away.

But if I was Pellegrino, I'd put my money on the big luvable lug Decko and hope that Silva gets his knee better cos Negredo appears to have gone.

But to be quite Frank Lampard, reckon you are going to need Lampard.

Possibility exists that hero Kun will return...earlier than expected.

But the possibility also exists that Kun Aguero will go the same way as Falcao. Looks like the knackers yard to me.

Better ask van Gaal or Mourinho I reckon.

So, in a word......deleted...charming one Pellegrino will win.

Kun Aguero.

Yeah. Right.

Anybody get anything suitable for Decko and Silva?

Better ask Mourinho I reckon.

Anybody got a Christmas cake for Toure?

And to be totally brutally honest, what exactly is van Gaal going to do with Falcao?

( I'd ask Costa to be honest.)

As for the ex Barcelona financial wizard....I find it very hard to take him seriously.

But Fair Play... with a name like like Txiki Begiristain, you ain't going to have a lot going for you are you.

Sheik Mansour knows what he knows.

Edited by 352

Most effective neutralisation of attacking threat in the form of Suarez and Aguero last season in the Prem was done by Cahill and Terry.

So this season, if there is more danger we are going to have to be even better.

Tell Mourinho. Track record against big teams, absolutely incredible.

Any weakness on their side, or our side, will be considered very carefully by you know who.

Meanwhile, the opposition are going to have to deal with Hazard, Oscar, Costa, and Fabreygas etc.

You don't win the Championes League by fannying around.

Meanwhile. As we approach Christmas:

Most goals scored in the Prem. Chelsea.

Least goals scored in the back of our net. Chelsea.

And that was a fcking blinding free kick from Filipe Luis in the League Cup, wasn't it.

I think he plays for Brazil btw.

Absolute quality if you ask me.

?

Oh sod it. P45s got a mod-defying alter-avatar.

I like Wenger. I like Wenger a lot. But why does he go from being Invincible to coming fourth every season.

I do not get it.

Seriously. I do not get it.

Emirates Stadium is paid for. Do the footie please Mr Wenger. Do the footie. Bergkamp, Henry, ....please.

Possibility exists you don't have to win every premier league game to win the championes league.

Cos Arsenal did, and they didn't.

So, you reckon Mourinho knows what he is doing?

Premier league will be won by a team who has already dropped points. Championes league will be won by....? Ancelotti, Guardiola...

Interesting comment from Mourinho a couple of weeks ago. If we play with a mentality of not losing, we will fail.

Anyway. You can torture yourself to death if you wish.

Do you reckon Mourinho can pull it off for the third time?

Done it with Porto and InterMilan.

And if he ain't moaning to Abramovich about assets, reckon he must be thinking there is a fair chance he can pull it off.

Stoke on Monday.

Come on mrboj....log in quick! laugh.png

May I politely remind you Smokie, you are currently on the Chelski thread.

So if your boy Lamela wants to play a through ball to Eriksen or Kane, it is quite likely to be snuffed out by Matic and fed through to...well to be quite frank it could be about half a dozen.

But I would definitely get shot of Baldini and Soldado.

Cos I don't rate them.

Looks like 352's been red carded.w00t.gif

A 2-0 away win at Stoke on a cold monday night....thats championship winning stuff. That defeat against Newcastle might just have been the best thing to happen to relieve pressure and stop all that invincible jabba.

I wouldn't mind a flutter on a CL, PL and FA/CapOne treble. wink.png Obviously i hope you blow out on the lot but praise where praise is due. Magic might just be the most effective player in the league at the moment. I still think you would be better having Ivanovich alongside Terry and switching Ass over to the right but i suppose Mourinho knows best.

Edited by carmine

A 2-0 away win at Stoke on a cold monday night....thats championship winning stuff. That defeat against Newcastle might just have been the best thing to happen to relieve pressure and stop all that invincible jabba.

I wouldn't mind a flutter on a CL, PL and FA/CapOne treble. wink.png Obviously i hope you blow out on the lot but praise where praise is due. Magic might just be the most effective player in the league at the moment. I still think you would be better having Ivanovich alongside Terry and switching Ass over to the right but i suppose Mourinho knows best.

Yeah, very satisfied with that win from a dogged Stoke. Everybody put in a shift so I can't be critical of anyone, which makes a change! Another plus is that we have no one leaving for the African Cup of Nations in January. What was concerning,though, was the late departure of Hazard through injury to his achilles. We'll probably know the true extent to that today. The way he's playing now, he's vital to our title hopes.

Keep your money in your pocket Mr. C. Knowing how tight the bookmakers are with their prices, you won't get any value. You might get someone to lay you at fancy prices on Betfair though.

Yeah, very satisfied with that win from a dogged Stoke. Everybody put in a shift so I can't be critical of anyone, which makes a change! Another plus is that we have no one leaving for the African Cup of Nations in January. What was concerning,though, was the late departure of Hazard through injury to his achilles. We'll probably know the true extent to that today. The way he's playing now, he's vital to our title hopes.

Keep your money in your pocket Mr. C. Knowing how tight the bookmakers are with their prices, you won't get any value. You might get someone to lay you at fancy prices on Betfair though.

So would you advise me to take the treble at 25/1?

I think Matic is the most important player you have at this juncture. He smothered the Stoke midfield and i think i'm right in saying he made more tackles than anyone and twice as many as any Stoke player. He also represents the extremely high workmate of the Chelsea side.

I did mean Matic not "magic" in my earlier post but this spellcheck is way too eager to please!

So would you advise me to take the treble at 25/1?

I think Matic is the most important player you have at this juncture. He smothered the Stoke midfield and i think i'm right in saying he made more tackles than anyone and twice as many as any Stoke player. He also represents the extremely high workmate of the Chelsea side.

I did mean Matic not "magic" in my earlier post but this spellcheck is way too eager to please!

If you're willing to put your money where your mouth is regarding a "blow out of the lot", you can get 7-1 with Betfred. The best price about a Premier League/ Champions League and FA Cup treble is 40-1 with Skybet. I'd want the Crown Jewels for that one. Slightly less demanding is a Premier League/ F.A Cup / Capital One Cup treble at 14's with Skybet. Fill yer boots, Carmine! Your dead right about Matic, by the way.

I think Chelsea are a realistic bet for the treble and i base a deal of that on Chelsea having a superb defense and Mourinho's ability to kill a game and keep it very narrow when required. Playing Real Madrid springs to mind if the occasion offers itself. This isn't a criticism because i think its a necessary element to have in achieving all three trophies.

Anyway, merry christmas OG and festive greetings to Shorty!!

I think Chelsea are a realistic bet for the treble and i base a deal of that on Chelsea having a superb defense and Mourinho's ability to kill a game and keep it very narrow when required. Playing Real Madrid springs to mind if the occasion offers itself. This isn't a criticism because i think its a necessary element to have in achieving all three trophies.

Anyway, merry christmas OG and festive greetings to Shorty!!

Greetings reciprocated,mate and no doubt the Banned One would offer his greetings,but it would probably take up five pages.

• Like 2