Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I'd be calm if I was afforded the time given in at least three of the goals. Lazy, insipid closing down and defending by Chelsea.

and long may the trend continue oldgit, looking forward to Tuesdee now fella

Bob you need to calm down and look at your own result at the weekend whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

I have to say they were very calm in front of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYvheJE7rgE

I'd be calm if I was afforded the time given in at least three of the goals. Lazy, insipid closing down and defending by Chelsea.

I wouldn't be Bob. Chelsea is the last team i'd want to be playing after that loss.

That's because you support Spurs...

Bob you need to calm down and look at your own result at the weekend whistling.gifbiggrin.png

The only resemblance to the weekend will be Chelsea parking the bus and hoping to pinch a goal on the break. We are going to kill the "giant" wink.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

We are the going to be kill the "giant" wink.png

You've been in country too long Bob.

Christ.....I don't speak to English as a first much at the moment

Have you got a virus on your PC, because it seems to be mucking up your posts, either that or you started on the Chang early.

We are the going to be kill the "giant" wink.png

You've been in country too long Bob.

Christ.....I don't speak to English as a first much at the moment

Have you got a virus on your PC, because it seems to be mucking up your posts, either that or you started on the Chang early.

Gave the home brew a pasting last night, i shouldn't post before noon

• Like 1

Nah....you just shouldn,t post ........at all. thumbsup.gif

It's like the bloody Alamo around here, Keith.

Gentleman Chavs, this forum would be a sad place without my courteous, friendly, unbiased, insightful opinion and side splitting humour

• Like 2

I posted this on the City thread and was advised that this may be a better location for it.

"Do any of you City, or Chelsea, fans think that 'Lampardgate' will have a detrimental effect on the reception for Frank Lampard at Stamford Bridge at the weekend? He was well received by the Chelsea fans at the game in Manchester but that was when they thought he had left them for NYC FC and not moved directly to one of their nearest rivals. Is it possible that the relationship has been 'soured'?"

I posted this on the City thread and was advised that this may be a better location for it.

"Do any of you City, or Chelsea, fans think that 'Lampardgate' will have a detrimental effect on the reception for Frank Lampard at Stamford Bridge at the weekend? He was well received by the Chelsea fans at the game in Manchester but that was when they thought he had left them for NYC FC and not moved directly to one of their nearest rivals. Is it possible that the relationship has been 'soured'?"

Assuming he gets a start, I don't think any of that stuff will matter. He is a Chelsea icon and will always remain so.

Nah....you just shouldn,t post ........at all. thumbsup.gif

It's like the bloody Alamo around here, Keith.

Gentleman Chavs, this forum would be a sad place without my courteous, friendly, unbiased, insightful opinion and side splitting humour

A coherent post from Bob. I don't believe it !

• Like 1

That was a war of attrition, with plenty of controversial moments too numerous to mention. Liverpool pressed high up the pitch in the first half, which didn't allow much space for Matic to manouvre. Liverpool probably edged it. The second half was a bit more open with Hazard getting into the game more. Extra time saw the Liverpool players flagging and Chelsea taking control culminating, in a free header by Ivanovic after Ballotelli went to sleep. Zouma, under the stewardship of Terry, was magnificent at the heart of the defence. Courtois made some crucial saves and continues to show why he's being touted as world class. Costa was pain up the backside throughout for the Liverpool backline and Willian got stronger as the game wore on.

The Liverpool we saw in this semi final is unrecognisable from the shambles early in the season. Emre Can is too good to be playing at right back, and should be shifted into holding midfield when Gerrard departs.

• Like 1

That was a war of attrition, with plenty of controversial moments too numerous to mention. Liverpool pressed high up the pitch in the first half, which didn't allow much space for Matic to manouvre. Liverpool probably edged it. The second half was a bit more open with Hazard getting into the game more. Extra time saw the Liverpool players flagging and Chelsea taking control culminating, in a free header by Ivanovic after Ballotelli went to sleep. Zouma, under the stewardship of Terry, was magnificent at the heart of the defence. Courtois made some crucial saves and continues to show why he's being touted as world class. Costa was pain up the backside throughout for the Liverpool backline and Willian got stronger as the game wore on.

The Liverpool we saw in this semi final is unrecognisable from the shambles early in the season. Emre Can is too good to be playing at right back, and should be shifted into holding midfield when Gerrard departs.

Nah, it was predictable, Liverpool are struggling for goals.

Looks like the FA have charged Costa over the stamp on Emre Can

Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been charged with violent conduct over his clash with Liverpool's Emre Can on Tuesday night.

A statement from the Football Association confirmed Costa's alleged stamp was missed by all four officials on duty for the second leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final at Stamford Bridge.

Referee Michael Oliver has since watched replays and told the FA the offence warranted a red card, and Costa now faces a three-match ban if the charge is proven.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9685192/capital-one-cup-fa-charges-chelsea-striker-diego-costa-over-stamp-on-liverpools-emre-can

Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been charged with violent conduct over his clash with Liverpool's Emre Can on Tuesday night.

A statement from the Football Association confirmed Costa's alleged stamp was missed by all four officials on duty for the second leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final at Stamford Bridge.

Referee Michael Oliver has since watched replays and told the FA the offence warranted a red card, and Costa now faces a three-match ban if the charge is proven.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9685192/capital-one-cup-fa-charges-chelsea-striker-diego-costa-over-stamp-on-liverpools-emre-can

The only chance he's got is that he was moving away from Can, and his eyes were on the field of play, when his foot came down on to his ankle.

I think Costa is in danger of becoming a marked man for referees. Fine player, but with a rather dark side to his game. He needs to be told to quite with the verbals for a while and keep his head down.

Our man Fazio knew what to do about Costa. Just punched him! biggrin.png

The only chance he's got is that he was moving away from Can, and his eyes were on the field of play, when his foot came down on to his ankle.

You are demented. It could not have been more deliberate, and it wasn't even close cunningly disguised. The only thing that amazes me is that all the officials missed it.

I wonder if Moronho will appeal to try and delay it long enough to just to get him in the Citeh game?

You are demented. It could not have been more deliberate, and it wasn't even close cunningly disguised. The only thing that amazes me is that all the officials missed it.

I wonder if Moronho will appeal to try and delay it long enough to just to get him in the Citeh game?

Did I say it wasn't deliberate? If you care to look at the video carefully, I've stated exactly what happened. Now it's up to the independent FA commission to decide on Costa's fate. Even if there is an appeal, the commission will still sit down on Friday and 'fast track' a judgement one way or another.