Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Belated greetings to you all...............free wi-fi my rrsss. i would have posted earlier but my fingers are to big for the wifes i phone,and i have been here there and everywhere trying to satisfy Mum Wife kids.........ughhhhhhh not easy. Home for the next 3 weeks is Bang Chang...........found the strip of bars{won,t be watching any more games without the wife that,s for sure....scary} and watched the spurs debacle,think Greaves,s one liner would have summed it up.......funny old game.

jose needs to smarten up his act and rotate,only so many times you can go to the well.think ive been saying this since October............him and his bloody untouchables. Concur with you Og, Hazard is the dogs wots its,justs keeps getting better and better.

And to you Keith. It looks like the missus has got you on the 'ball and chain' as well! Where the bloody hell is Bang Chang? Let's hope that our much vaunted squad is as good as everybody says it is because, as you say, we need them to step up. Schurrle was substituted again against Watford and is disappearing down the plughole fast. I reckon he's in a crisis of confidence and still recovering from his 'illness' after the World Cup.

There seems to be a bit of a clamour for Wilfried Bony's signature, but why we have been linked with him now is a mystery to me. And it doesn't need a 'recommendation from Drogba either! Because he played for Vitesse Arnheim, our 'feeder' club, we were well aware of his talent and potential before he went to Swansea but chose not to sign him, so why should we sign him now for an inflated fee when we could have got him for buttons?

Well its not a bad looking..... ball..... and the chain..... is more like a piece of elasticsmile.png as for Ban Chang as described it,s south of Pattaya not a bad place but i don,y know which way is up or down yet. My daughter Kerry tells me that Luiz was thucking livid with Jose for not playing him last saturday against Spurs so expect him to play toinight.................(.or is Jose gonna make a stand and not give in to personnel demands or emotions) ,personally thats the sort of outburst i want to hear about, i would like to see him play and then have a rotation of Terry Cahill Zouma and Ivanovich at centre back. 3 points is a must tonight.

Belated greetings to you all...............free wi-fi my rrsss. i would have posted earlier but my fingers are to big for the wifes i phone,and i have been here there and everywhere trying to satisfy Mum Wife kids.........ughhhhhhh not easy. Home for the next 3 weeks is Bang Chang...........found the strip of bars{won,t be watching any more games without the wife that,s for sure....scary} and watched the spurs debacle,think Greaves,s one liner would have summed it up.......funny old game.

jose needs to smarten up his act and rotate,only so many times you can go to the well.think ive been saying this since October............him and his bloody untouchables. Concur with you Og, Hazard is the dogs wots its,justs keeps getting better and better.

Happy New Year Keith,or happy new mia .....surprised you was allowed out on your own down that strip! tongue.png

I wasn,t............. the wife was with me, giving a full commentry in my ear of what was going on behind me.......unbelieveable. I shoud have got a prize for not looking round,but im a bit long in the tooth for all that old ..ollocks.

After an atrocious first half where we somehow, managed to see it through with a lead, it was a much better second half. Oscar scored the first goal but that was about all he did right in the first half. It annoys me to see professional footballers going in to the tackle and finding themselves on the wrong side of the ball. Willian, Oscar and Fabregas are the main culprits because they are not committed enough to the tackle and are brushed off the ball far too easily. Then it's left up to Matic to clean up their mess. If you can't do the basics, just put the ball carrier under pressure without committing yourself but stay goal side. Schoolboy stuff.

It was clear from this performance that we were still mentally scarred by the defeat at Tottenham. Zouma played a sound but unspectacular game while Ivanovic was shown up for what he is, a centre back playing full back, by Ameobi,s pace when he came on. Costa's not at his best but he works his arse off to compensate. Hazard was fairly quiet, probably because he was up against a very able full back in Janmaat (I would have him in our team anyday), but he was brilliant for the second goal, neatly tucked away by Costa.

• Like 1

After an atrocious first half where we somehow, managed to see it through with a lead, it was a much better second half. Oscar scored the first goal but that was about all he did right in the first half. It annoys me to see professional footballers going in to the tackle and finding themselves on the wrong side of the ball. Willian, Oscar and Fabregas are the main culprits because they are not committed enough to the tackle and are brushed off the ball far too easily. Then it's left up to Matic to clean up their mess. If you can't do the basics, just put the ball carrier under pressure without committing yourself but stay goal side. Schoolboy stuff.

It was clear from this performance that we were still mentally scarred by the defeat at Tottenham. Zouma played a sound but unspectacular game while Ivanovic was shown up for what he is, a centre back playing full back, by Ameobi,s pace when he came on. Costa's not at his best but he works his arse off to compensate. Hazard was fairly quiet, probably because he was up against a very able full back in Janmaat (I would have him in our team anyday), but he was brilliant for the second goal, neatly tucked away by Costa.

Yep shocking first half......headless chickens...thank goodness Chech was on his toes. Right from the start of Second half Newcastle just ran out ideas then gas,it was like watching a baloon with a small hole in just shrivel up to nothing.as our energy and pace just stiffled the life out of them. Much to improve upon and far far from the finished article.

That first half performance was sublime. The players that looked like they needed a break last week, were rejuvenated. Willian was a lot sharper to the ball and Matic was the man of the match, winning tackles all over the pitch. Oscar was a bit sloppy in his distributuion but took his goals well. It was nice to see us shooting from distance for a change, instead of trying to walk the ball in the net. Swansea didn't help themselves by making horrendous errors which led to two of the goals. Felipe Luis is looking very good now so ,when Azpilicueta returns, I can't see him walking back into the left back position as before. All in all, very satisfied with that.

That first half performance was sublime. The players that looked like they needed a break last week, were rejuvenated. Willian was a lot sharper to the ball and Matic was the man of the match, winning tackles all over the pitch. Oscar was a bit sloppy in his distributuion but took his goals well. It was nice to see us shooting from distance for a change, instead of trying to walk the ball in the net. Swansea didn't help themselves by making horrendous errors which led to two of the goals. Felipe Luis is looking very good now so ,when Azpilicueta returns, I can't see him walking back into the left back position as before. All in all, very satisfied with that.

Missed all bar the last 2 minutes of the 1st half...picking me mate up from swampy,so as a contest the game was already over....as such 2nd half a bit patchy. All we can do is keep winning. The city game is looking bigger and bigger........can,t wait!

Well done to Jose Moutinho for asking Chelsea fans to stop their Gerrard chants. He many things is Mourinho but stupid isn't one of them and he clearly understands how disrespectful and stupid they sound.

Surprising those knuckle draggers can remember the words. I've only ever heard them manage "CHEL-sea, CHEL-sea, chelsea, CHELsea" sound like proper lobotomised tools

• Like 2

Well done to Jose Moutinho for asking Chelsea fans to stop their Gerrard chants. He many things is Mourinho but stupid isn't one of them and he clearly understands how disrespectful and stupid they sound.

nah, as always it was stage-managed crap from the self-obsessed one, keeping himself front and centre. can't help himself mentioning 2005 and the garcia game, even managed to get a dig in at lampard for no reason on earth.

• Like 2

nah, as always it was stage-managed crap from the self-obsessed one, keeping himself front and centre. can't help himself mentioning 2005 and the garcia game, even managed to get a dig in at lampard for no reason on earth.

Mourinho should keep his snout out of it. Gerrard is big enough and ugly enough to take whatever is thrown at him, and if he can't tough shit. Disrespectful? I don't recall Ferguson telling the United fans to ease up on Terry's slip in the Champions League Final, in fact, they revelled in it afterwards, which was wholly expected. This professional etiquette crap between Mourinho and Gerrard doesn't extend to the terraces and nor should it.

When professional footballers make mistakes, they should expect flak. They get enough people lauding and brown nosing them so, when they make themselves look clowns, they should expect the reverse.

That was a very good, intense game of football. Plenty of accurate crisp passing from both sides. 1-1 is a fair result.

morning jose.

think your 'keeper being man of the match probably tells a more realistic version.

Honestly, I didn't know he had said it was a "fair result" until I looked at the Skysports website after I had posted this. And Courtois being man of the match is a surprise to me, as the only world class save I can recall was the one from Lallana. The save from a Gerrard 25 yarder was good, but it was a stop you would expect him to make as were the efforts from Henderson and Sterling. He is, after all, considered to be in the top 4 'keepers in the world.

For what it's worth,Sterling was my man of the match because his pace and movement continually unsettled our midfield then, ultimately, our defence.

So Chelski will go through then.

If your asking me, Liverpool will have to play with the same passion and pace, they displayed last night to get past us at home. It will be interesting to see Mourinho's tactics in the return leg. If we look to dominate possession without doing any damage, it could play into Liverpool's hands on the counter. Oscar will return to midfield, I've no doubt.

I have to say they were very calm in front of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYvheJE7rgE

I'd be calm if I was afforded the time given in at least three of the goals. Lazy, insipid closing down and defending by Chelsea.

and long may the trend continue oldgit, looking forward to Tuesdee now fella

I wouldn't be Bob. Chelsea is the last team i'd want to be playing after that loss.