Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Cant see him making too many changes Mr Tripp. If Terry is fit he plays and out goes Kennedy or Dave.Traore for Costa and Oscar for Hazard imo personally I.d like to him drop Mikel and replace him with Matic or Loftus cheek...fancy us to win but all the players have to turn up.

• Like 1

I've recently preferred Mikel to Matic. Matic offers absolutely nothing going forward and he has to be the most one footed player in the league[emoji1418]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^since Lukaku's loan and permanent exit to Everton, 79 Goals & 28 assists and he's only 22 years old. I thought 28M was a bit crazy at the time.

I can not believe he is only 22 years old it's as though he's been scoring goals against West Ham for decades.

Unreal.

Great result non the less.

^since Lukaku's loan and permanent exit to Everton, 79 Goals & 28 assists and he's only 22 years old. I thought 28M was a bit crazy at the time.

I can not believe he is only 22 years old it's as though he's been scoring goals against West Ham for decades.

Unreal.

Great result non the less.

it's mad the age thing, 17 goals on loan at West Brom at 19/20 years old. It does feel like he's a proven striker, he could get better though.

• Like 1

Scandalous defending from Azpilicueta and Ivanovic leading up to their first goal. We were the better team up to that point, but lacked ideas on the edge of their penalty area.

yeah piss poor defending...again. Only so many times can you keep going to that same old well..fabegas William matic looked knackered...gus should have changed things and freshened up the starting line up...having said that Everton did sweet FA for the majority of that game Edited by keithsimmonds
  • Like 1

Lukaku scoring goals for fun and Costa sent off for being a weird tool. More of Mourinho's legacy.

bringing costa to chelsea must go down as the bigest mistake in mourinho's career.he had allready played for 9 diff.clubs 2006-2014 with chelsea being the 10th.

get rid otherwise he will be known as COSTA-LOTTA.

Scandalous defending from Azpilicueta and Ivanovic leading up to their first goal. We were the better team up to that point, but lacked ideas on the edge of their penalty area.

yeah piss poor defending...again. Only so many times can you keep going to that same old well..fabegas William matic looked knackered...gus should have changed things and freshened up the starting line up...having said that Everton did sweet FA for the majority of that game
They did enough to get into the semi final of the FA cup
  • Like 1

You should of added the 'you spin me right round baby' Cahill in that.

• Like 1

Lukaku scoring goals for fun and Costa sent off for being a weird tool. More of Mourinho's legacy.

Don,t mention the 7 trophy's we won as part of his legacy..or those knee knocking Champions league semi,s......no you stick to Lukaku .........who has won,won.... oh i know... thuckk all. Has any manager in your history come close to matching what Mou had won with us???? Don,t think so,any way well just wait 2/3 years and see,cos that,s the current turn-around at you gaff isn,t it.?

Stick to the facts Jellyboy...leave the Sundays snipes to others............oh i forgot you were a regular sniper when Mou was here and we were losing what felt like every blaady week but since late December you ain,t been on here cos........well we just ain,t been losing in the league.

• Like 1

Don,t mention the 7 trophy's we won as part of his legacy..or those knee knocking Champions league semi,s......no you stick to Lukaku .........who has won,won.... oh i know... thuckk all. Has any manager in your history come close to matching what Mou had won with us???? Don,t think so,any way well just wait 2/3 years and see,cos that,s the current turn-around at you gaff isn,t it.?

Stick to the facts Jellyboy...leave the Sundays snipes to others............oh i forgot you were a regular sniper when Mou was here and we were losing what felt like every blaady week but since late December you ain,t been on here cos........well we just ain,t been losing in the league.

Holster your hard on Keith. Mourinho's personnel decisions over his last year at Chelsea are fair game and a number of them were atrocious. The ripples, as seen yesterday, still having an effect.

No defense from me about City. They are an old and horribly inconsistent side right now in dire need of a house cleaning.

bringing costa to chelsea must go down as the bigest mistake in mourinho's career.he had allready played for 9 diff.clubs 2006-2014 with chelsea being the 10th.

get rid otherwise he will be known as COSTA-LOTTA.

Well remember arguing with some on the City forum last season who were fawning over Costa and arguing he was as good a striker as Aguero (maybe he could be if put all his efforts in to playing football and leaving out the nasty). Think he is now being seen for what he is.

Holster your hard on Keith. Mourinho's personnel decisions over his last year at Chelsea are fair game and a number of them were atrocious. The ripples, as seen yesterday, still having an effect.

No defense from me about City. They are an old and horribly inconsistent side right now in dire need of a house cleaning.

Nice footwork Jelly....."No Defense from me about City" etc etc etc.........feel free to have a pop about Chelsea though.(Not a politician are you)? Lukaku by mutual agreement left Chelsea because he wanted to be the 1st choice striker and that was not going to happen. Costa was bought in to score the goals that won us the Epl. Before the start of this season Mou had 5 players that he wanted out and a list of 5 players that were wanted in ........none of that happened...apart from Chec who he didn,t want sold, then to be sold to a "rival" . So yeah he threw his toys out of the pram and became the " stubborn one". that,s your reward for winning the Epl and the League Cup. Personally i am glad he has gone .......but the club and players especially have a lot to answer too. Me i am not a football fan...........i am a Chelsea Fan.

Working on my mop top Keith and taking Boris Johnson lessons.biggrin.png

^"Me i am not a football fan...........i am a Chelsea Fan".

With you on that. The wife accuses me of being mental about football, I always tell her and the kids that I'm not a football fan, I'm a City fan (it's not quite 100% true of course, I have an interest in the British football scene but less so on world football, but it nicely shuts them up)

• Like 1

yeah piss poor defending...again. Only so many times can you keep going to that same old well..fabegas William matic looked knackered...gus should have changed things and freshened up the starting line up...having said that Everton did sweet FA for the majority of that game

Got any more profound statements Confucius?

The French League is not that good is really only them and that is why they are 20 odd points clear no competition Mr Blue

PS Chelsea thread Thursdays is the new Wednesday

Europa League must be spunkin in there bucket having the biggest team in the World in its comp and then playing the Mickeys!!

This week the truth is nobody gives 2 2osses about the Champions League it is about the big games in Europe and tonight is it. wai2.gif

How did you get on then.............still removing the spunk from ya bucket no doubt laugh.png

Did you miss read my post Keith?

anyway you are welcome to have a beer with me in Khon kaen if ever you are in the area biggrin.png just like a lot of my mates i for one am not a keyboard warrior pal.

Confucius says

There is non so blind as those who cannot see.

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

Chelsea had more of the possession and done sweet F. A with it

And I don't need Confucius to tell me that i would be ashamed to call myself a football supporter if this

Cowardly bully Costa played for my team

Confucius says

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

And I don't need Confucius to tell me that i would be ashamed to call myself a football supporter if this

No he didn't. He said "There are none so blind than those that will not see". Everybody on this forum, if they care to converse with a tart like you, will tell you that we are our team's ultimate critics. When they are awful, we say so. You appear on here, out of the woodwork, making little snide girlie quips about our team without anybody knowing who the you are and what team, if any, you support.

I would continue to debate the teams performance with you, but it would be a waste of my time, because you're not the least bit interested are you?

• Like 1

Confucius says

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

No he didn't. He said "There are none so blind than those that will not see". Everybody on this forum, if they care to converse with a tart like you, will tell you that we are our team's ultimate critics. When they are awful, we say so. You appear on here, out of the woodwork, making little snide girlie quips about our team without anybody knowing who the you are and what team, if any, you support.

I would continue to debate the teams performance with you, but it would be a waste of my time, because you're not the least bit interested are you?

I think you are the one making the snide girlie quips,calling me a tart behind a computer and clutching at straws between cannot and will not.

Then you go on about being your teams ultimate critics on one hand, while on the other hand saying

" we were the better team" and your side kick saying "Everton did sweet FA for the majority of the game"

If you think my post saying Everton did enough to get to the semifinals is a snide remark just look and see if Chelsea are in the semifinals or my post taken from the BBC football web site stating that Everton had more shots at goal,more shots on target,and more corners and conceding the fact that Chelsea had more possession allowing for the fact that when your getting whacked 2-0 with 10 minutes to go you do expect your team to "have a go"tipping the overall balance of possession in their favour.

And i stand by everything i have said about that coward of a bully Costa