Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Got any more profound statements Confucius?

Confucius says

There is non so blind as those who cannot see.

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

Chelsea had more of the possession and done sweet F. A with it

And I don't need Confucius to tell me that i would be ashamed to call myself a football supporter if this

Cowardly bully Costa played for my team

No he didn't. He said "There are none so blind than those that will not see". Everybody on this forum, if they care to converse with a tart like you, will tell you that we are our team's ultimate critics. When they are awful, we say so. You appear on here, out of the woodwork, making little snide girlie quips about our team without anybody knowing who the you are and what team, if any, you support.

I would continue to debate the teams performance with you, but it would be a waste of my time, because you're not the least bit interested are you?

I think you are the one making the snide girlie quips,calling me a tart behind a computer and clutching at straws between cannot and will not.

Then you go on about being your teams ultimate critics on one hand, while on the other hand saying

" we were the better team" and your side kick saying "Everton did sweet FA for the majority of the game"

If you think my post saying Everton did enough to get to the semifinals is a snide remark just look and see if Chelsea are in the semifinals or my post taken from the BBC football web site stating that Everton had more shots at goal,more shots on target,and more corners and conceding the fact that Chelsea had more possession allowing for the fact that when your getting whacked 2-0 with 10 minutes to go you do expect your team to "have a go"tipping the overall balance of possession in their favour.

And i stand by everything i have said about that coward of a bully Costa

Clutching at straws?? There's a huge difference between "cannot" and "will not" as far as Confucius was concerned. For your enlightenment, cannot = incapable or unable to see and "will not = refusing to see.

I called you a tart because the very first contribution you made on this Forum, was a glib remark on the Chelsea forum, which was a definite attempt to 'wind us up" here, and in the process,not even bothering to let us know who your team is. We all knew what the result was, what we were discussing was the match and the events leading up to the first goal. If you had a different opinion, let's hear it in a constructive way instead of trying to be clever.

The way you are going on about the stats' (which is an overrated concept, next thing you know, they'll be telling us how many cornflakes a particular player had for breakfast), you'd think we were favourites to win the game. We were playing away against a team that had beaten us 3-1 at their gaff, earlier in the season. We had just come off the back of a mauling in the Champions League, while Everton had all week to prepare for this game. In the event, I thought we played well on the night, until we got to their penalty area, then we ran out of ideas.

We, on here, fully realise what a complete a***'ole Costa can be. He's doing his job and putting the ball in the net at the moment but, at the start of the season, when he was sulking his expensive head off, he could have disappeared down a sinkhole for all I cared.

• Like 2

Confucius says

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

And I don't need Confucius to tell me that i would be ashamed to call myself a football supporter if this

No he didn't. He said "There are none so blind than those that will not see". Everybody on this forum, if they care to converse with a tart like you, will tell you that we are our team's ultimate critics. When they are awful, we say so. You appear on here, out of the woodwork, making little snide girlie quips about our team without anybody knowing who the you are and what team, if any, you support.

I would continue to debate the teams performance with you, but it would be a waste of my time, because you're not the least bit interested are you?

I think you are the one making the snide girlie quips,calling me a tart behind a computer and clutching at straws between cannot and will not.

Then you go on about being your teams ultimate critics on one hand, while on the other hand saying

" we were the better team" and your side kick saying "Everton did sweet FA for the majority of the game"

If you think my post saying Everton did enough to get to the semifinals is a snide remark just look and see if Chelsea are in the semifinals or my post taken from the BBC football web site stating that Everton had more shots at goal,more shots on target,and more corners and conceding the fact that Chelsea had more possession allowing for the fact that when your getting whacked 2-0 with 10 minutes to go you do expect your team to "have a go"tipping the overall balance of possession in their favour.

Clutching at straws?? There's a huge difference between "cannot" and "will not" as far as Confucius was concerned. For your enlightenment, cannot = incapable or unable to see and "will not = refusing to see.

I called you a tart because the very first contribution you made on this Forum, was a glib remark on the Chelsea forum, which was a definite attempt to 'wind us up" here, and in the process,not even bothering to let us know who your team is. We all knew what the result was, what we were discussing was the match and the events leading up to the first goal. If you had a different opinion, let's hear it in a constructive way instead of trying to be clever.

The way you are going on about the stats' (which is an overrated concept, next thing you know, they'll be telling us how many cornflakes a particular player had for breakfast), you'd think we were favourites to win the game. We were playing away against a team that had beaten us 3-1 at their gaff, earlier in the season. We had just come off the back of a mauling in the Champions League, while Everton had all week to prepare for this game. In the event, I thought we played well on the night, until we got to their penalty area, then we ran out of ideas.

We, on here, fully realise what a complete a***'ole Costa can be. He's doing his job and putting the ball in the net at the moment but, at the start of the season, when he was sulking his expensive head off, he could have disappeared down a sinkhole for all I cared.

First i must apologize for posting in the name shaunwiz,thats my son my id is soap and i have been a life long supporter of Everton.

So how come i posted in the name of shaunwiz,well Shaun is nearly 18 he holds a British and Thai passport,we were talking about visas for him if in the future he wanted to go to England.So i said to him to join Thaivisa as they have a good visa section.

I then logged out Soap on my ipad and logged in shaunwiz never dreaming i was breaking the rules as soap was logged out,i then posted a couple of posts on transam threads "do you remember" and " word?" Plus as we know i posted on the Chelsea thread forgetting to log out shaunwiz.

Then i received a pm from the football mod saying it had come to his attention i had 2 ids and to delete one,i then replied if this meant my son could not open an account with Thaivisa,as yet without reply.

I would like to thank the 5 mods who looked at shaunwiz profile page all on the same day and if it was a member of the Chelsea thread who brought it to their attention " thank you"

So that is why shaunwiz refrained from posting is favourite team,he could of course said PSG for those with a sense of humour but the truth is he is a Chiangrai united fan who play in the Thai league.

This will be the last time shaunwiz will post on the Chelsea forum you might see him in the future on the visa forum.

As Soap

I was peeved at the comments on this Chelsea forum over the Everton cup game, you did not give Everton one ounce of credit in getting to the semi final of the FA cup,you ignored the two EXCELLENT goals scored by the former Chelsea player,you ignored the BBC footbal stats that Everton had more shots at goal more shots on target and more corners calling them " an overrated concept "

But preferred to comment "we were the better team" and "Everton did sweet FA for the majority of the game.

You called me a" tart" saying it was over a glib remark on the Chelsea forum,if that was the remark i made to the comment "if we win every game we could make the champions league" my reply was" Should this be in the jokes department" if you think that warranted calling me a tart after the poster admitted it was a joke and receiving two likes,well all i can say is you are a miserable OG.

And finally big Duncs name was mentioned,please there is know comparison between him and that coward Costa. Duncs dished it out ok but he took just as much as he give and is still the biggest Everton fan sitting in the dugout with the first team,do you think Costa will be offered a job on the coaching staff when his illustrious career is over.

Googbye from me and goodbye from you

hey cobber , welcome to the c/sea thread

take a look at my last post, E/S was not very confident of a win over the toffees

c/sea are where they are right now ,middle of a table squad, simply as that

and e/ton deseved their win,

over any period of time , ALL CLUBS..sell a player who turns out to be a rare ruby

lukalou MAY follow this cast

on my governor , he is a very fine , number nine striker, but sadly he has shit for brains, but in saying that

the GOV is the best since the mighty drog, keep him on board , the new incoming mngr may find the soloution to what works between his ears, certainly hope so

yes its been a rough year for us, but at least our c;sea thread true contributers, have never sugar coated our dismal year,

well done cobbers, now gus give the young guns a go, from here on til the end of the season

thks for dropping in to all my fans on the footy forum

• Like 2

Confucius says

Everton v Chelsea

Shots at goal

Everton 8. Chelsea 5

Shots on target

Everton 3. Chelsea 1

Corners

Everton 5. Chelsea 2

First i must apologize for posting in the name shaunwiz,thats my son my id is soap and i have been a life long supporter of Everton.

So how come i posted in the name of shaunwiz,well Shaun is nearly 18 he holds a British and Thai passport,we were talking about visas for him if in the future he wanted to go to England.So i said to him to join Thaivisa as they have a good visa section.

I then logged out Soap on my ipad and logged in shaunwiz never dreaming i was breaking the rules as soap was logged out,i then posted a couple of posts on transam threads "do you remember" and " word?" Plus as we know i posted on the Chelsea thread forgetting to log out shaunwiz.

Then i received a pm from the football mod saying it had come to his attention i had 2 ids and to delete one,i then replied if this meant my son could not open an account with Thaivisa,as yet without reply.

I would like to thank the 5 mods who looked at shaunwiz profile page all on the same day and if it was a member of the Chelsea thread who brought it to their attention " thank you"

So that is why shaunwiz refrained from posting is favourite team,he could of course said PSG for those with a sense of humour but the truth is he is a Chiangrai united fan who play in the Thai league.

This will be the last time shaunwiz will post on the Chelsea forum you might see him in the future on the visa forum.

As Soap

I was peeved at the comments on this Chelsea forum over the Everton cup game, you did not give Everton one ounce of credit in getting to the semi final of the FA cup,you ignored the two EXCELLENT goals scored by the former Chelsea player,you ignored the BBC footbal stats that Everton had more shots at goal more shots on target and more corners calling them " an overrated concept "

But preferred to comment "we were the better team" and "Everton did sweet FA for the majority of the game.

You called me a" tart" saying it was over a glib remark on the Chelsea forum,if that was the remark i made to the comment "if we win every game we could make the champions league" my reply was" Should this be in the jokes department" if you think that warranted calling me a tart after the poster admitted it was a joke and receiving two likes,well all i can say is you are a miserable OG.

And finally big Duncs name was mentioned,please there is know comparison between him and that coward Costa. Duncs dished it out ok but he took just as much as he give and is still the biggest Everton fan sitting in the dugout with the first team,do you think Costa will be offered a job on the coaching staff when his illustrious career is over.

Googbye from me and goodbye from you

How very convenient.........come on here light the Blue touch paper and then thucckk off........Big Dunc may well be sitting in the dugout.".he dished out and took it ok".... i think not ... ..7 match ban and a prison sentence for antics on the field ....he took thhucck all..... a proper dirty ..nt .and make no mistake.

• Like 2

It's interesting that none of you Chavs ever admit that selling Lukaku was a mistake. It seems like he was the perfect replacement for Drogba. He proved his ability on loan, but still didn't fit the picture. I'd have him all day before Costa.

Selling Lukaku was a mistake! There I've said it. But are there mitigating circumstances?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but....Lukaku was not proven in ECL and he demanded to be the no.1 striker at the club. That may be ok for Everton that don't play ECL and rarely play EEL. But that is absolutely not ok for Chelsea who aim (I repeat aim before the Chelsea bashers that can't find their own team thread jump on the band wagon) to win the ECL.

And still now Lukaku is not proven above the level of upper mid table.

So therefore I must say that selling Lukaku has yet to be proven as being a mistake. Who cares that he scored 2 goals that knocked us out the FA cup this year? Everton beat Chelsea not just Lukaku!

By the way i[emoji170][emoji170][emoji170][emoji170][emoji170] Diego Costa. The same way i felt about The King Didier Drogba when he was scoring thunderbolts one minute and rolling around on the floor with a broken sock the next minute. He did it with passion for my team.

UP THE CHELSEA

a298688ff23a69489969d219816c6539.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MrTrip

Hahahaha. I did kind of contradict myself but honestly I'm still not 100% convinced one way or the other about Lukaku. Still on the fence[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MrTrip
  • Like 1

Just remembered a dream I had last night. In the dream I was looking at the Premier table and shocked to see Chelsea were 2nd (I don't recall which teams were in which position but from my shock City were obviously below Chelsea). I often dream about football but usually about City. Question is, was I dreaming about the past, present or future.

Do you dream about football? Do you dream in colour?

Posted by a french fan on the City pages today about PSG; thought might be of interest to you guys

"The outcome of their matches against Chelsea is somewhat flattering I'd say, having watched both matches. They did well, but not as much as the score says."

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Same old Chelsea Sh**e cheating for a .[/quote

Count yourself lucky stoneyboy...you got away with it against a ten man Chelsea earlier this year...be grateful for your 4 points. As said at the time best West Ham team...possibly ever...kick on.

Edited by keithsimmonds

Just remembered a dream I had last night. In the dream I was looking at the Premier table and shocked to see Chelsea were 2nd (I don't recall which teams were in which position but from my shock City were obviously below Chelsea). I often dream about football but usually about City. Question is, was I dreaming about the past, present or future.

What's next BB? The Meaning of Life? Blimey mate, you're beginning to sound like a closet Royal Blue supporter!

Edit this is a reply to jelly.

Been injured and Hasn't played since October but even b4 That Corinthians were looking like crazy to off load him.

plays in a front 3 on the left and at that position he's excellent elswhere,, not so. But me , ide say they're looking at him as a replacement for hazard. Otherwise Can't see the sence in even having him on loan, which he is until the end of the season.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Speaking of strikers, what the heck is the deal with Pato ?!blink.png

It looks like an expensive gamble that hasn't come off. I read somewhere that Corinthians are up in arms why he hasn't taken an active part in any game, and Chelsea are considering terminating his contract early. Maybe this international break will give him and the club some breathing space, to get him somewhere near match fitness.

• Like 1

What's next BB? The Meaning of Life? Blimey mate, you're beginning to sound like a closet Royal Blue supporter!

I do like quite like Chelsea, probably to do with the 70 cup final. Have been my favourite London team since. Why? For sticking it to the old school which I thought was brilliant. Also have a good friend here who's a Chelsea fan so when we were crap I enjoyed watching with him Chelsea sticking it to the old school which I thought was brilliant. ;-)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't complain too much about that performance, albeit against a team totally bereft of confidence mainly due to an appalling defence. At the start of the season, Villa weren't that bad but, gradually they have been whittled down to a shell of a team with no will or endeavor to play in front of fans that hate their guts.

It was good to see Hiddink experimenting, introducing Miazga at centre back and starting Loftus - Cheek in midfield. Both acquitted themselves well, especially Loftus -Cheek who combined well with Fabregas and Pedro with some terrific one touch football. Hiddink rested Willian, which in my opinion was overdue, as he has looked jaded recently. Mikel will not have a more comfortable game than this, having time and space to do as he pleased. Rahman, who put in another erratic game, does not inspire me with confidence at left back and needs to improve to be in Conte's plans next season. Pato finally got on the field and looked OK without pulling up trees.

• Like 1

ian britton dies aged 61

I remember seeing him play when we were absolute toilet. Not a bad player though, worked hard and had a turn of foot.

That doesn't really give us a clue in what era he played laugh.png

I bet you were wetting yourself to get that one in.