Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

With Cahill likely to return from illness to partner Ivanovic in the centre of the back four, it looks likely that Mikel and Matic will form the defensive midfield duo with Fabregas further forward in the centre of attacking midfield with Hazard and Willian either side. Those two will need to be on their starting blocks to defend the counter attack by a couple of Tottenham greyhounds on both flanks. Courtois is banned so Begovic continues in goal. I don't like Rahman at left back but Hiddink seems to rate Kenedy even less, so I reckon we're stuck with him.

• Like 1

With Cahill likely to return from illness to partner Ivanovic in the centre of the back four, it looks likely that Mikel and Matic will form the defensive midfield duo with Fabregas further forward in the centre of attacking midfield with Hazard and Willian either side. Those two will need to be on their starting blocks to defend the counter attack by a couple of Tottenham greyhounds on both flanks. Courtois is banned so Begovic continues in goal. I don't like Rahman at left back but Hiddink seems to rate Kenedy even less, so I reckon we're stuck with him.

I,d have Kenedy over Rahman any day of the week. Currently watching the youth cup final against City........some good lads on show..1 nil atm.

See Solanke has asked for 50,000 grand a week or he is off....... Conte definitely has his work cut-out with some of the ego's he might have to deal with.....

• Like 1

Chelsea lifted the FA Youth Cup for a third successive season after goals from Dujon Sterling, Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori helped seal a 4-2 aggregate victory over Manchester City. Congrats!

Thanks BB. Let's hope for the club's sake, that some of these youngsters get their heads down and graft, even if they feel they've been knocked back. If they start sulking, they may as well find another job. I've heard some stories where some of the young'uns, who are either in the first team squad or on the fringes of it, are pushing for pay rises and comparing themselves with Deli Ali and Harry Kane and what they're drawing every week. Money f****** mad.

• Like 1

I,d have Kenedy over Rahman any day of the week. Currently watching the youth cup final against City........some good lads on show..1 nil atm.

See Solanke has asked for 50,000 grand a week or he is off....... Conte definitely has his work cut-out with some of the ego's he might have to deal with.....

So would I Keith. I saw Solanke and he was up against another kid we let go too early, Jeffrey Bruma of PSV . He's definitely got some class but looks a bit dense to me. Not a lot of inclination to drag the centre back around, so was easy to mark. When he got loose though, he caused problems with his pace. Any inside news from Shevva yet?

Chelsea lifted the FA Youth Cup for a third successive season after goals from Dujon Sterling, Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori helped seal a 4-2 aggregate victory over Manchester City. Congrats!

Thanks BB. Let's hope for the club's sake, that some of these youngsters get their heads down and graft, even if they feel they've been knocked back. If they start sulking, they may as well find another job. I've heard some stories where some of the young'uns, who are either in the first team squad or on the fringes of it, are pushing for pay rises and comparing themselves with Deli Ali and Harry Kane and what they're drawing every week. Money f****** mad.

Yeah, well done Chelsea. Apparently, out of the 22 players, 20 of them were home grown which is a credit to both clubs and will hopefully benefit our national team at some point in the future.

• Like 1

So would I Keith. I saw Solanke and he was up against another kid we let go too early, Jeffrey Bruma of PSV . He's definitely got some class but looks a bit dense to me. Not a lot of inclination to drag the centre back around, so was easy to mark. When he got loose though, he caused problems with his pace. Any inside news from Shevva yet?

He reckons Conte is a good appointment..... .as for players in and out.......nothing certain as yet, but on a personnel note he has got me a ticket for Mondays game thumbsup.gif

Sheva is assistant coach for the National team (2 wins out of 2 so far) and is off to the Ukraine for tonight's Europa tie.

Yeah, well done Chelsea. Apparently, out of the 22 players, 20 of them were home grown which is a credit to both clubs and will hopefully benefit our national team at some point in the future.

No Scottish players?

Homegrown ya know....I think we'll have to demand quotas soon. B)

A thunderous game played by both sides on the edge. By including Pedro and Willian on the flanks, Hiddink wanted to deny Walker and Rose offensively but, after going 2-0 down, Hazard had to come on in the second half. He was brilliant, causing all sorts of problems to the Spurs defence. Saying that, I couldn't fault the effort and commitment of any of the team. Where was that at the start of the season, though? I know it was Spurs and the chips were down but THIS was the Chelsea we wanted to see all season, not the pathetic, ponderous rabble pre Hiddink. You could see certain players that have been on the missing list, running into form.

When Oscar came on, he put in more tackles in 20 minutes than he had done all season. You could almost say that there is a new role for him at the club, if he stays, as a holding midfield player. He knows how to defend, he's vocal and he's got that touch of class to play the right ball, all he's got to quell is his urge to get forward too much because he hasn't got the pace to get back any more.

• Like 1

Since the spuds last win at the bridge

bffaf30e145ae2df30266998d3618285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sums up the bitterness and pure hate that the yids have for us quite nicely........and long may it continue........

Not as long as the list of world class players that Rottenham "nearly" signed. And in the last couple of years they "nearly" won the league cup and followed it up by "nearly" winning the league. Next year they might "nearly" sign Messi then "nearly" win the CL. Or not.

• Like 2

A thunderous game played by both sides on the edge. By including Pedro and Willian on the flanks, Hiddink wanted to deny Walker and Rose offensively but, after going 2-0 down, Hazard had to come on in the second half. He was brilliant, causing all sorts of problems to the Spurs defence. Saying that, I couldn't fault the effort and commitment of any of the team. Where was that at the start of the season, though? I know it was Spurs and the chips were down but THIS was the Chelsea we wanted to see all season, not the pathetic, ponderous rabble pre Hiddink. You could see certain players that have been on the missing list, running into form.

When Oscar came on, he put in more tackles in 20 minutes than he had done all season. You could almost say that there is a new role for him at the club, if he stays, as a holding midfield player. He knows how to defend, he's vocal and he's got that touch of class to play the right ball, all he's got to quell is his urge to get forward too much because he hasn't got the pace to get back any more.

Hazard was the dogs wotsits ...........and if he does leave, then his cameo performance last night will have pushed his selling price back up past the 50mil mark imo. Disappointment for me was seeing at close hand how thuccking lazy Costa can be.......constantly taking himself out of the action by being in an offside position,then when it suits chasing down a nearly lost cause like raving lunatic (he is deranged). Ivan the terrible is just that...terrible, at fault yet again for that 2nd goal, yet laughingly (probably)not seen by the camera,s waving his arms around like a lunatic blaming everyone in front of him,for him not having a decent passing option.

It is galling to see a performance like that.....it just shows that we are and were capable of so much more.

• Like 1

Since the spuds last win at the bridge

bffaf30e145ae2df30266998d3618285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sums up the bitterness and pure hate that the yids have for us quite nicely........and long may it continue........

We don't have any bitterness and hate for you lot, where do you get that from ?

Small club mentality Alfredo....seeing it from quite a few on here today....lot of it from the Man Chitty fans too.

We'll just keep enjoying quality attacking football from our team win or lose.

After all it's all about entertainment for us...these fans don't understand that.

You can see why with Chelski in particular.

Small club mentality Alfredo....seeing it from quite a few on here today....lot of it from the Man Chitty fans too.

We'll just keep enjoying quality attacking football from our team win or lose.

After all it's all about entertainment for us...these fans don't understand that.

You can see why with Chelski in particular.

Smokie, know you're down, but I would recommend to ignore most the comments on these football forums. It seems to be the way of many on these forums, and I cite a couple of your Spurs buddies and a few Liverpool fans as being the biggest culprits, who like to dish it out...fair enough, but obviously people will return it when they get the chance.

• Like 2

Hazard was the dogs wotsits ...........and if he does leave, then his cameo performance last night will have pushed his selling price back up past the 50mil mark imo. Disappointment for me was seeing at close hand how thuccking lazy Costa can be.......constantly taking himself out of the action by being in an offside position,then when it suits chasing down a nearly lost cause like raving lunatic (he is deranged). Ivan the terrible is just that...terrible, at fault yet again for that 2nd goal, yet laughingly (probably)not seen by the camera,s waving his arms around like a lunatic blaming everyone in front of him,for him not having a decent passing option.

It is galling to see a performance like that.....it just shows that we are and were capable of so much more.

Did your mate get you a good seat for the game? Judging by the noise coming from my television, I bet the atmosphere was fantastic.

• Like 1

yes how true B/B

y/day i was fairly questioned(totts thread) about my conspicious absence from the footy forum, this season

E/S then gave a honest a/c as to why

then immediately the trolls step in, calling E/S a spaz, then a liar

let the spaz bit go graciously over my head (no reply) as he is always looking for a din, the liar theme , i gave a reply,as being called a liar and then bring my nationality oringin into it is clearly the work of a drunken troll

its clear as mud , why the footy forum,has so few members contributing, sure the trolls will say E/S has done this and that and toughned up ,but 99% of my posts are at least footy related,

my rant is over

nice nice morning to allsmile.png

• Like 1