Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Antonio Rudiger and Big Willy now at the club, so we're on a roll transfer wise!  Back to pre season training today, and there are whispers that Costa won't be turning up and intends to go on strike. It will be interesting to see the body language of Conte as well. An interesting day in prospect.

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

About right OG, maybe we could make do with what we've got up front until January, then swap Costa for Griezmann? Clearly Griezmann would be cup tied for Europe, but in the longer term would be a fantastic option. Not sure why we still seem to be talking to Juve about anyone as it's clear that they just want to dick us about.

It could be the club itself BM but, because they're in the Champions League in 2017-2018 and got to the Final last season, players at the club that other clubs think are available, have to look at what they're getting into, if they do decide to move. Is there a chance of going one better at another club? What improvements have Juventus made to their squad? Have Chelsea, for instance, made significant progress in the transfer market thus far and does the existing squad look like they can win the Champions League? He'll get more money if he comes here, but is that his real motivation? I've heard nothing from Sandro to suggest he's looking for pastures new, only paper talk. If he does come, it will be an outstanding signing. Now Griezmann is a footballer and a half.

On 09/07/2017 at 4:28 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Chelse Tv is shown on HDPrime tv (a website which recently replaced iLike tv). About baht 350/month from memory.

city supporter wasting 350 Baht a month to watch the chavs? Desperate times,  you must like watching teams operating with a defence

Wow that was impressive for our 1st outing this season on such a terrible pitch. Wilian was excellent Batshuyai,Kante as ever and Fabregas...really really good team performance, and  a great debut for Jeremy  Boga. Terrible reffing to boot....Arsenal should have had 5 yellow and 2 reds challenge on Pedro was shocking.

• Like 2

Wow that was impressive for our 1st outing this season on such a terrible pitch. Wilian was excellent Batshuyai,Kante as ever and Fabregas...really really good team performance, and  a great debut for Jeremy  Boga. Terrible reffing to boot....Arsenal should have had 5 yellow and 2 reds challenge on Pedro was shocking.

Have you forgotten Chelsea 8 Fulham 2 already KS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Need to sign 2 defenders imo that is where we look a little lightweight. Don't like Cahill in a back 3..too edgy for me. Saw Rudiger today who did okay.same  can be said for Charlie Musonda and Boga too and a very brief glimpse of Cuvas (?)  who looked affective. 

On 7/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Is Kenedy the new Terry then? :biggrin:

Cannot ever see Kenedy being Chelsea and England Captain

Winning all those PL titles, F.A Cups, League cups and a few European trophies and helping Chelsea to become the best team in London, England and Europe

And leaving behind Tottenham and Arsenal to squabble about who is the best team in North London

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Need to sign 2 defenders imo that is where we look a little lightweight. Don't like Cahill in a back 3..too edgy for me. Saw Rudiger today who did okay.same  can be said for Charlie Musonda and Boga too and a very brief glimpse of Cuvas (?)  who looked affective. 

I was disappointed with our overall play against Bayern and Inter. Pedestrian in possession. lethargic, negative and too many players wanting too many touches, when on the ball. It might be a fitness issue, but Alonso, Moses and Fabregas  all of who have issues with pace and acceleration anyway, were way off the pace. Willian flitted around without imposing himself on both games. When he didn't have the ball, his effort to retrieve it was diabolical. I can go on picking holes with individual players but, it was very refreshing to see the youngsters showing the more senior players, the way to go about the play with pace, enthusiasm and imagination. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Cannot ever see Kenedy being Chelsea and England Captain

Winning all those PL titles, F.A Cups, League cups and a few European trophies and helping Chelsea to become the best team in London, England and Europe

And leaving behind Tottenham and Arsenal to squabble about who is the best team in North London

I think it was an attempted piss take on the Kenedy tweet, Sane'. He'll never be another Terry playing wise, as long as he's got a hole up his a**e, of course.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

R2D2 on one of the forums who reckons Ivanovic is the best LEFT back of the Premier years. Agree?

Ivanovic was/is a better centre back than he is a left back, a position that he was drafted into to suit Mourinho's system and tactics.

Community Shield Live coverage starts at 19:55 on Thai TV Channel 7. Beats hunting around for a workable live stream. Plus it'll keep the regular Thai soap opera off the TV screen for a couple of hours.

It's the season's traditional 'curtain raiser' as Premier League champions Chelsea face FA Cup winners Arsenal  at Wembley.

It's only a friendly guys.....AND it's all for charity mate.

• Like 1

on face value, our  lead  up in all areas etc etc  appears not a great way to start a season next saturday, just hope that Conte The Great One,settles down  and let the team do the talking on the pitch,as last season and take credit as it comes, ,,these managers these days including Conte THINK you can sign players on a blink or a shake of the hand,all clubs are up against the real parasites of the EPL, the players agents who now asking for a Bungs plus what ever commission etc etc they receive from the players contract etc etc

my prediction is M/CITY to win the EPL. and C/SEA  ,M/U...Totts..to fill the top four in any order

a great season to all..E/S

15 hours ago, evenstevens said:

on face value, our  lead  up in all areas etc etc  appears not a great way to start a season next saturday, just hope that Conte The Great One,settles down  and let the team do the talking on the pitch,as last season and take credit as it comes, ,,these managers these days including Conte THINK you can sign players on a blink or a shake of the hand,all clubs are up against the real parasites of the EPL, the players agents who now asking for a Bungs plus what ever commission etc etc they receive from the players contract etc etc

my prediction is M/CITY to win the EPL. and C/SEA  ,M/U...Totts..to fill the top four in any order

a great season to all..E/S

It's going to be a long, hard season for us cobber so, if we had come charging out of the traps pre season, fit as fleas, I for one would have been worried.

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

It's going to be a long, hard season for us cobber so, if we had come charging out of the traps pre season, fit as fleas, I for one would have been worried.

.......but, but Herr Klopp seems to think that's a great idea, it certainly helps with their "winning the league in October" ambitions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

.......but, but Herr Klopp seems to think that's a great idea, it certainly helps with their "winning the league in October" ambitions.

It had nothing to do with flying out the traps. We had a lot of injuries to key players and a thin squad. Chelsea got away with using 13 players for the whole season. 

I'd be more concerned about the fact you've lost your 20 goal a season striker who won a lot of games for you last season. 

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It had nothing to do with flying out the traps. We had a lot of injuries to key players and a thin squad. Chelsea got away with using 13 players for the whole season. 

I'd be more concerned about the fact you've lost your 20 goal a season striker who won a lot of games for you last season. 

"It had nothing to do with flying out the traps." That's a matter of opinion.

"

I'd be more concerned about the fact you've lost your 20 goal a season striker who won a lot of games for you last season." I might have been concerned had we not already signed a decent replacement.