Bars with privacy

Jp9052

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows some bars in BKK where my girlfriend and I can have some privacy... We want to have some drinks and "fool around" a bit. Tucked away booth area or something like that would be enough... I know I sound like a teenager, but it's exciting for my GF... Thanks in advance...

Try your sofa at home or in your hotel room.

I, nor many others certainly don't want to have to witness your PDAs while out having a few drinks.....

Try reading a book on basic Thai culture before wanting to slobber all over your girlfriend in public.....

Edited by Merylhighground

No, I didn't realize this was such a big deal in Thailand, based on other things I've seen, but it sounds like too risky. Thanks...

OP apologies for being 'tough'.

However Public displays of affection are a big cultural 'no-no' in Thailand. In spite of it's racy reputation for seamy nightlife, Thais are very modest and are often dictated to against 'immoral behaviour' by the various tinpot regimes they have to endure.

The most inter sex contact you may see while out and about is a couple holding hands or a vexed female brushing dust of specks off her other half or preening him in general. You certainly won't see 'courting benches' in public parks as you once saw in the West...

Maybe a dark corner of a go-go bar could suffice for your needs, but even there such action between two customers could well draw comment from the management or even attract a third party to assist. Anywhere else could lead to bother.

Edited by Merylhighground

It's not uncommon to read about expats performing cunnilingus on Thai women in public.

I was searching for that thread to post on here but couldn't find it.

Pattaya Soi 6 and any BJ bar would be good enough for the OP biggrin.png

The Den, Sukhumvit, soi 12. They have aclove seating with muslin curtains you can use to enclose your seating area. I'm not saying you'd get away with a full on shag, but you'd certainly be able to fool around a fair bit.

Thanks Merylhighground, Thai3, Phetphet, jaiyenyen, jspill, rgs2001uk for useful information...

Rgs2001uk has been a miserable git for years. The bar he recommended is a ladyboy gogo, give that one a miss.