Video - Mother and children fleeing fight hit six wheel truck

rooster59

Video - Mother and children fleeing fight hit six wheel truck

SRI RACHA: A mother and her boys fleeing a violent fight became road accident victims after their motorcycle collided with a six wheel truck.

Rescue workers called to an area in front of a PTT gas station forecourt in the Bung area of Sri Racha, Chonburi province, found a mother and two boys seriously injured. They were taken to Laem Chabang hospital after the accident Thursday.

One of the boys had earlier phoned his mother to come pick him up from school as there was a fight brewing. But they were chased by youths on another bike.

It was also reported that one of the injured boys was assaulted after the accident.

CCTV footage captured the accident and trouble at the gas station where one student in uniform is seen carrying a large knife.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-11

Their injuries must be severe. Let's hope that they fully recover and the guys who're chasing them get hit by their own Karma.

Looking at it again, the truck driver didn't look in his mirror and slowed down when the motorbike came.

Who hit whom then?

Edited by lostinisaan

Their injuries must be severe. Let's hope that they fully recover and the guys who're chasing them get hit by their own Karma.

Looking at it again, the truck driver didn't look in his mirror and slowed down when the motorbike came.

Who hit whom then?

Not only that, the 6-Wheel driver was completely in the wrong lane for making a turn, totally his fault in my book, but that is not the whole story. Am I right in thinking the people on the motorbike were already fleeing a scrap when they were hit by the truck, and then again assaulted in the gas station ? Sounds like they were having a bad day :(

Despite the fact they were fleeing a fight, they hit the truck. Their fault.

The truck is not in the wrong lane. They drive on the left in Thailand. Whether he used his indicator when he was making the manouvre is another question but the folks on the bike were overtaking at speed in their effort to escape.

The truck is not in the wrong lane. They drive on the left in Thailand. Whether he used his indicator when he was making the manouvre is another question but the folks on the bike were overtaking at speed in their effort to escape.

Jesise Christ man your post is both hilarious and mind boggling at the same time, yes they do drive on the left in Thailand.

But he was turning right which means he should have been in the right lane.

If he was turning left than he should have been in the left lane.

He was obviously in the left lane making a right turn.

post-253837-1465643368167_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rayk

It's a single lane in each direction road he couldn't be in the right hand lane.

The truck driver wasn't at fault at all he was turning right and the bike was trying to overtake on the right in the opposing lane.

Edited by johng

Jesise Christ man your post is both hilarious and mind boggling at the same time, yes they do drive on the left in Thailand.

You need to watch the video again. This is a single carriageway road with traffic going in each direction not a dual carriageway where both lanes are travelling in the same direction. If you pull into on coming traffic on a single carriageway when you are turning right then that is mind boggling but definitely not hilarious. I hope I never have the misfortune to be sharing the same road as you if that is how you drive.

You need to watch the video again. This is a single carriageway road with traffic going in each direction not a dual carriageway where both lanes are travelling in the same direction. If you pull into on coming traffic on a single carriageway when you are turning right then that is mind boggling but definitely not hilarious. I hope I never have the misfortune to be sharing the same road as you if that is how you drive.

I stand corrected, you are right, I missed the car coming in the opposite direction. I did think it was a one way road. Time to go see an optometrist I think. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Duhhhh.

I stand corrected, you are right, I missed the car coming in the opposite direction. I did think it was a one way road. Time to go see an optometrist I think. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Duhhhh.

I nearly thought the same myself and watched it again to confirm.

Duhhhh.

I nearly thought the same myself and watched it again to confirm.

I need to learn to engage my brain before my mouth.

Edited by Rayk

What? are you tripping? if he'd been in the right hand lane he would have been facing the oncoming traffic, have you ever driven?

Edit: ok I see you've realised your mistake.

Edited by fasteddie

What? are you tripping? if he'd been in the right hand lane he would have been facing the oncoming traffic, have you ever driven?

You're a bit late. I've already commented on my error. Maybe read the quotes from the full two pages before commenting. Edited by Rayk

You're a bit late. I've already commented on my error. Maybe read the quotes from the full two pages before commenting.

And you're even later, I've already seen and accepted that.

So if it was a 15 page thread I have to read them all before commenting? I don't think so.

Edited by fasteddie