I need a Fed Ex,UPS, TNT office for docs to USA

Ireland32

The US Embassy in Bangkok provides notary services for $50 each document. You can mail EMS from the Nana Post Office 7 days a week. I have sent such documents via EMS from Nana Post office and they have arrived in four days in New Jersey. It takes one extra day from Buriram to the USA via EMS in my experience.

The US Embassy in Bangkok provides notary services for $50 each document. You can mail EMS from the Nana Post Office 7 days a week. I have sent such documents via EMS from Nana Post office and they have arrived in four days in New Jersey. It takes one extra day from Buriram to the USA via EMS in my experience.

there might be a lady in Udon , who does Notary, out by Big C ring rd, still checking on it

there might be a lady in Udon , who does Notary, out by Big C ring rd, still checking on it
. Looks like Thailand is not on The Hague List, so could be dodgy, better to go US Embassy

My wife has sent documents to the UK and Australia and they both accept official Thai Notaries stamps but she does not know about the USA, Why not check the internet for whatever it is you are sending and see if it tells you on there. Fifty dollars a page sounds a bit steep to me compared to a Thai notary, ours cost 500baht per page.

HL

For your interest the mostly accepted way of notarising a document of more than one page is by putting all the pages together and turning over the top corner and securely stapling the whole lot together through the turned over corner and then stamping over the stapled corner.

HL biggrin.png

Used Thai Post office EMS service to send docs from Chiang Mai to Melbourne many times, never any problems, arrived 3 to 4 days later, tracking available, CM post office very helpful however all very simple, much cheaper than main couriers, 500Baht for an envelope with perhaps 20 documents inside.

All depends on how important the documents are doesn't it, because you have been lucky several times it doesn't make the post office as secure as couriers. I certainly wouldn't trust the post office with an irreplaceable document or indeed one that needs to be at the destination on a certain day, but you get what you pay for, don't you.

HL biggrin.png

Archived