Wanted Short-term Apartment Rental In Bkk

• 2 weeks later...
Studio or 1 bedroom considered for rental mid December for 7-10 days.

Somewhere central would be nice - studio :o

Thanks

Dear Sir:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are glad to offer you a cozy studio fully furnished with A/C, TV, Refrid and microwave, LAN Hi-speed internet in each room, SAT TV system (English speaking: HBO, Cinemax, Star movies, CNN and one sport channel). The amenities include passenger elevator, keycard access, CCTV system, security gaurd, shaded parking, coined operated washing machine. Laundry and cleaning services are available at extra charge. We are conveniently located 5 mins to shopping malls (Central Bangna, Seacon Sq and Seri center), 20 mins to airport, and BTS -Onnut station (BTS is Thai’s public mass transportation system).

The rate is B600/night and B3800/week or B5200/10 nights. The deposit is B4000 (will be refunded after post inspection when moveout). We hope to have you with us. My user name is gunthicha. You can send the personal message to me so I can send you some pictures or call me at (086)744-5492.

Sincerely,

Gunthicha

• 7 months later...

Hello there,

Gunthicha, my husband and I are looking for a studio to rent in Bangkok from 23rd to 30th of July. We are very interested in your offer. Is your studio still available?

Regards,

Claudia.