Thaicupid vs Vietnam cupid vs Philipinocupid

2road

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just taking a guess here regarding why so many filipinas compared to Thai women:

- English. Obviously, filipinas as a group are going to be better at that and easier to write to you. Thai girls with less than fluent English will be a bit shy about first contact.

- Attitude. Having spent a lot of time in both Thailand and Philippines, my observation is that Thai women seem to be more demure and shy by comparison – much less likely to make the first move in meeting a guy.

- I want out! Nearly every filipino you meet would be very happy to find an air ticket and visa to get out of the Philippines. If you are American, most seem to have family in the USA, so that's even better. Not so true with Thais who have a stronger cultural attachment here, plus quality of life is probably better. Jobs and quality of life must not be all that great in the Philippines as I am seeing more and more of them here in Thailand as restaurant wait staff and English speaking customer service agents.

Using Thai Friendly you can make some contact with a lady and exchange E-mail / Skype etc for free.

In my opinion Thai Cupid is easier to negotiate, better quality and worth paying Baht 1000 to chat.

1000 baht for a chat? You serious?

For less than that one can get at least 2 beers, 2 ladies drinks and cop a feel of the goods.

Try Date In Asia. It's free and I have "met" lots of regular girls on there.

I really should not recommend them though as they threw me off for writing "intimate contact".

Regular (young) Filipinas will jump into bed on the first meeting. No mention of money, but it is nice to give them "taxi fare" home.

OK - so, you are walking through my local Thai upcountry shopping mall... walking toward you is an absolutely lovely young lady - you can't take your eyes off her as she approaches and returns the look, flashing moonlit sparkling summer camp young love eyes at you... you both stop.

Sure, maybe she speaks little English and you speak no Thai but you buy a dictionary and sit and giggle together learning language.

Call me old fashioned but what I am saying is 'ain't nothing like the real thing'

Nothing like being here and meeting an actual girl in real time, in real life, w/o a silly profile that says she likes poetry and a sincere man...

i am still getting a lot of msg from phil cupid every hour,

i start to think that is about the use of internet and the language. both phil and viet can write in english but the majority of thai ladies , cant.

every lady in thailand has a smart phone and easy access to the web. and i think its free for a lady to join the dating sites.

i believe its the english the main reason why i almost receive almost no msg from thaicupid

Yes, I would think that is a big thing especially for your typical upcountry lady... they may know some English but not near enough to feel as though they are writing intelligibly. The average non-hustler would have absolutely no idea what to say on such a dating cite... and there are so many lovely ladies walking around here who would love a farang BF - - especially so if you don't mind a 30 year old with a kid or two... they would think the kid would eliminate them from contention...

This is because Thai ladies don't use websites very much anymore. Thai people in general use mobile apps such as we chat, Facebook, Bee talk, Thai joop, Thai friendly, and skout. All these services are available via apps on smartphones. Good luck.

I'm totally guessing here but,

Thai girls are looking to live a lazy life in Thailand, so foreign partners need to be rich or retired.

Filipino girls are happy to live anywhere in the world and contribute to the family income.

I think it comes down to cultural work ethics.

Thai women are lazy? Cultural work ethics? You don't get out enough. From what I've seen Thai women carry this country

Not to mention they out number men 8-1.

Thai women are now more choosy...if you look at the femaile profiles on the websites, filipinas will accept a much wider age range, as will the vietnamese women...

some thai women are a bit wise, many more are immature and have unrealistic opinions of their worth, i think...I see many thais in their 30s who would never consider dating a man in his 40s, or a man who was overweight...they are simply content with their lives...and won't settle...they are used to shouldering the responsibilities of this country...which would be great for them, but in my opinion, thais really don't know what value to place on character and intangible virtues...so i think many lead lonely lives, and perhaps don't even know better they would be with someone decent...

with filipinas and vietnamese, there is a culture of acceptance about different people, they communicate better, and there is desperate poverty...

www.thaifriendly.com ranked #1 thai dating site. You still need to be careful. Although most may be lagit, you can still run across a scamer. Do some research on what signs to look out for that points to a bad situation.

Mate I would seriously consider where you might like to actually live first or are you going to make your decision based on the best response from a dating site? I may have misread you but this is half the problem of the digital world and peoples perception of Asian women in general. Why are you only looking for a long-term relationship in one of those countries? seem to be limiting yourself quite dramatically.

Seems like your taking a shotgun approach to finding a person for a long term relationship. If your going to live in Thailand concentrate on the ladies here and above all be patient. By signing up for all these sites you will be swamped with ladies replying and that only adds to the confusion. You no doubt will be doing a lot of travelling to different countries to meet ladies but I suggest finding one from the place you intend to call home. Sometimes you have to gorge on a good thing before you realize its not good for you. To find a long term relationship will take time and the ladies here can definitely make your hormones spin. You have to get past the hormone stage and hone in on one special person. Make a list of what you want from a relationship much like a shopping list. I did. Speaks good English no kids does not work (here it might be beneficial for her to work. Keeping the work ethic for them is a good idea especially if your a lot older) After a couple frustrating relationship I followed this plan and it has worked great for 5 years now. She was much younger than I would have preferred but mature in her thinking. Yes there is a monetary aspect of relationships here its a given. Come to accept that and work with it. I strongly rejected this concept when I first arrived but have come to understand and live with it.

Thai girls are looking to live a lazy life in Thailand, so foreign partners need to be rich or retired.

Filipino girls are happy to live anywhere in the world and contribute to the family income.

correctamundo ........

You guys need to spend some time in Vietnam. There is a different level of class here. Thai and Filipina women are looking for you to provide for them, where Vietnamese will out - work you amd be home in time to cook dinner. They have educations, too. And, the average Vietnamese woman is way more attractive. ..I lived in Thailand for years, been to the PHL, and have now lived in Vietnam for two plus years, there's no comparison.

the one week i spend in Vietnam in Hanoi, to be honest ,was one of the worse ever in terms of ladies.

No bars, no disco, no public display of ladies, massage places can only do massage (u know what i mean..), almost no english spoken and no interest, I sensed, to hanging out with a farang.

Very, very different than thailand.

But yes, very attractive ladies. Since I am very attracted to the "chinese look" kind of ladies I might look for a different approach, through the internet, for example.

the one week i spend in Vietnam in Hanoi, to be honest ,was one of the worse ever in terms of ladies.

No bars, no disco, no public display of ladies, massage places can only do massage (u know what i mean..), almost no english spoken and no interest, I sensed, to hanging out with a farang.

But yes, very attractive ladies. Since I am very attracted to the "chinese look" kind of ladies I might look for a different approach, through the internet, for example.

If whores are your thing...then I can understand that.

Try

www.dateinasia.com

It is totally free and allows chatting on site. covers all Asian nationalities. Mostly Filipinos and Thais but also Vietnamese. A virtual smorgasbord. So I am told.

NO. im not looking for whores; I was referring to the overall attitude toward a foreigner; but I was there only for one week, I might got the wrong impression

first thai's do not call lazy lazy , they are never lazy has too many negative vibes. they are doing things the easy way to us it is the lazy way. easy way has positive vibes. sitting around watching you tube while someone else works is not lazy way but the easy way.

So which Thai dating site which is free should be explored ?

You said it in one sentence, you've got no hope with the

young luscious Thai we all crave for, forget it, the girls

in Thailand are smarter than you already.

Your next post will read, met a Thai girl, stole all my money.

first thai's do not call lazy lazy , they are never lazy has too many negative vibes. they are doing things the easy way to us it is the lazy way. easy way has positive vibes. sitting around watching you tube while someone else works is not lazy way but the easy way.

In what percentile would you say the vendors are women running/operating.....Once in awhile a man is there as a secondary do nothing shadow......I'd say above 90%.....

On the farms the distribution is closer but it's not unusual to see the women out work the men....The one thing you never see here is women running trucks or heavy equipment, but they might very well own it + the land that is being worked.....

Lazy? Only a certain type....

NO. im not looking for whores; I was referring to the overall attitude toward a foreigner; but I was there only for one week, I might got the wrong impression

You're really not revealing a lot about yourself. How old are you? What age female are you looking for? If you're an older guy trying to find a much younger Thai female online, you're going to be deluding yourself. But if you're looking for Thai females around your age, a whole another story.

Edited by Berkshire

Thai women are lazy? Cultural work ethics? You don't get out enough. From what I've seen Thai women carry this country

Agree with you on that. It appears that many of the middle-aged and older women do the bulk of the work. However, it seems that less and less of the younger lasses do anything - except look at themselves in the mirror, take selfies and chat.