Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suspicion that western men go for Thai girls because girls in their 20's looks like teenage girls with small breasts. So they can fulfill their old lolita fantasy .

I have a suspicion that western men go for Thai girls because girls in their 20's looks like teenage girls with small breasts. So they can fulfill their old lolita fantasy .

I think some of them are so afraid of women that curves scare them.

When i first came here,about 16 years ago,the girls were very slim and never had breasts that made you stare.I reckon the average bust size was 32A.Thats because the staple diet of the bar girl then was 20bahts worth of rice a day.Since all the shit foods,like KFC and Mc Donalds etc have landed here,you can see for yourselves how the body weight has gained.It therefore applies that as the body increases in size so does the bust.I know a few bar ladies that can boast a 34B bust without enhancement.My girlfriend of long ago never had a bust that one could call outstanding.But the little love made up for her short comings by having the ability to suck a ping pong ball through a hose pipe and absolutely no gag reflex.

God bless her,i often wonder where she is now.

When i first came here,about 16 years ago,the girls were very slim and never had breasts that made you stare.I reckon the average bust size was 32A.Thats because the staple diet of the bar girl then was 20bahts worth of rice a day.Since all the shit foods,like KFC and Mc Donalds etc have landed here,you can see for yourselves how the body weight has gained.It therefore applies that as the body increases in size so does the bust.I know a few bar ladies that can boast a 34B bust without enhancement.My girlfriend of long ago never had a bust that one could call outstanding.But the little love made up for her short comings by having the ability to suck a ping pong ball through a hose pipe and absolutely no gag reflex.

God bless her,i often wonder where she is now.

I think I might know her.

Doesn't bother me. Thai women are cute, sweet and have lovely legs.

I'm pretty sure they'd come at the lower end of the 'long legs' survey, too.

But you guys carry on convincing yourself that what's available to you is what you always wanted.

Total nonsense. All I said was that breast size isn't important to me. Thai women have other things that attract my personal taste. My meat may be your poison and you as a grown up should understand that.

"MAN, that is born of a woman, hath but a short time to live, and is full of misery."

(Requiem for the dead.)

No wonder.

He enters the world through a dark, wet tunnel and is immediately slapped into life and attached to a breast for sustenance. He then spends half of his life obsessed by the mammaries that gave him succor and most of the rest of the time trying to get back into that damned tunnel.

Weird.

Might be. B-cup is fine, anything else just looks funny wobbling all around while pile driving. Messes up the resonant frequencies.

Sir, what a quality statement.

It's only because most of the women from around the world are Obese, or bordering on obesity.

If you are the size of a small farm animal, then your probably going to have breasts to match.

Thai women are mostly dainty little creatures, and although the proliferation of western fast food chains

has started to impact the average body mass index figures, the levels of obesity are far below western standards.

Nope, don't think so my friend.

True more obesity but how a woman gains weight does not mean it necessarily lands on her boobs. Fact, Asian women are not as curvy and have smaller boobs.

Many people on here saying they prefer small, petit etc,, but for me a voluptuous woman does it every time. Cant be doing with tiny boobs, zero curves and nothing but bone in the backside.

Please observe,,, picture on the left (phwoooarr!) and picture on the right. I rest my case me lud!

post-170560-0-91737100-1467469886_thumb.

In other news, Thai men were also given a proud title of having the second shortest penises in the world.

No wonder they attack in groups !!!

They are very sensitive about this point though, be careful.

I have a Thai friend and during conversation this topic came up, he got most defensive saying it was just a myth, I told him to calm down and called him "Prince Tiny Meat"

He was not amused at all,,,,giggle.gif

how much did the researchers earn, for stating the obvious??

and I reckon the filipina comes in at the 108th ( my ex was just a nipple bearer, and she thought her set were winners)

That's why it's difficult to motorboat a Thai lady - your face tends to slip off every oscillation.

Difficult, it can't be done.

You just end up dribbling on the breast bone blink.png

I've always been a breast man. Had to give that up when I moved here. Thought I didn't miss it 'til I was in Paris in the summer. I'll be honest - I'm still a breast man.

I hear in Colombia they have the whole package. Thai women hate when you say Colombian women are the world's most beautiful.

I have friends who have traveled the entire world by motorcycle,

and they say indeed that Colombia women are the most

beautiful in the world. However most Thai women would have

no idea where Colombia was on a map. If you want to piss off

a Thai woman, just tell them you think Laos women are more

beautiful than Thai women......

Regarding this study, probably true. However small breast size

is usually related to cute little asses, so I am ok with that. Usually

women with large heavy breasts when young will have a pretty

wide ass later on in life. Just a data point for any man seeking

a future wife......