Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

Cosmetic surgery will now get a shot in the arm, just wait and see. Thai women years ago small yes, today no so small. Back in the day Thia girls where petite, but today thanks to KFC, Mr Mac and those sugary drinks they are much bigger except in two places.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

My wife spends a fortune on bras, there's just nothing of substance to cover or hold up.

My GF has a world class collection of them also.

She is a solid A, but keeps buying the ultra padded jobs. Can't convince her that her natural self is more than pretty enough.

On 7/2/2016 at 4:31 PM, denkiblue555 said:

Anyone else think Japan should have got a place? :D

I`ve lived in Japan and would say the Japanese girls are the most beautiful in the world. It`s only their men that are ugly.

The Japanese girls have these fresh raw bodies, fair skin, stacked in all the right places and very feminine. Many guys rave about Thai women but compared to the Japanese girls, no contest.

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Cosmetic surgery will now get a shot in the arm, just wait and see. Thai women years ago small yes, today no so small. Back in the day Thia girls where petite, but today thanks to KFC, Mr Mac and those sugary drinks they are much bigger except in two places.

Unfortunately you are right. 15 years ago they were slim and trim. Ahhhh the old days.....A lot of Go-Go Dancers of today would simply not have qualified back then.

Cheeers.

12 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

True. Hope, Thai women will go for liposuction rather than breast implants. :smile:

On 7/4/2016 at 7:09 PM, MissAndry said:

Well as you asked, this picture popped up on my Facebook today, haven't a clue why.

post-260195-0-68573800-1467634049_thumb.

Hope it isn't in breach of any forum rules.

Anyway, what attracted my attention wasn't the very pretty Thai girl, but the incredible apartment she appears to be living in.

Surely a girl this pretty could find a better room to live in! Note to girl: make your bed before taking selfies.

The walls could use a little whitening cream.

5 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

I think there’s only one rack in that room and there’s half a shirt hanging off it. She’s definitely Thai and so is the room.

Yes, on closer inspection on computer and not phone, you are correct. Naturally I wasn't paying sufficient attention to the important part of the photo. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:09 PM, MissAndry said:

Well as you asked, this picture popped up on my Facebook today, haven't a clue why.

post-260195-0-68573800-1467634049_thumb.

Hope it isn't in breach of any forum rules.

Anyway, what attracted my attention wasn't the very pretty Thai girl, but the incredible apartment she appears to be living in.

Surely a girl this pretty could find a better room to live in! Note to girl: make your bed before taking selfies.

Perhaps she spent all her money on implants :sorry:

15 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I`ve lived in Japan and would say the Japanese girls are the most beautiful in the world. It`s only their men that are ugly.

The Japanese girls have these fresh raw bodies, fair skin, stacked in all the right places and very feminine. Many guys rave about Thai women but compared to the Japanese girls, no contest.

I have dated Japanese (Oh, Masumi, my lost love!), a smart lady from Burma, Korean twin sisters, but Rain I have asked to marry me. According to another friend her father has already married us in a ceremony with lots of chanting, tying of strings, etc. Just need to register to make it legal, but culturally I'm done for. 

I know guys here who have had numerous GF's here and bought boobs for them.

So stupid and insecure really.  Natural is so much better.  Had enough of the fakies in Socal 50 year old hags getting boobs thinking it makes them look better...  Disgusting actually.