Expat Survey: Was widely shared across social media and Thaivisa, say company

webfact

Hey. I made it into the news. Awesome....

Dont fall off a balcony now please. Nor get caught with minor ladyboy. And dont go swimming in kosanroad bugger... As for the survey, who cares about its authenticity. Tvf is a clickbait sensation site so what to expect? ;):/:P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last survey I had was back in England.....A woman with a clipboard stopped me and asked if I'd participate .

I told her----"This country's going to the dogs," . "Bloody immigrants! Poles, blacks, bloody Chinese, and now Bulgarians. Do you know there's eighteen different languages spoken in my daughter's school. There's one kid from Moldova. I mean, where the f*k*'s Moldova? It's not on you know. Something got to change it all."

"Okay...well..back to the survey," she said. "Can you believe it's not butter?"............................coffee1.gif

I got stopped by a woman with a clipboard asking "What products do you use for grooming?". She was a bit taken aback when I replied "Facebook".

I have just seen a preview of the good generals Friday night laugh in. He will be making it known that he voted in the contest and voted as being very happy.

Tho he has mentioned he might not be so happy if anyone elses name is put into the hat for the draw other than his.

SHAKE 'EM UP !!!

Edited by berybert

in TV's defense, I clearly do remember an advertisement for a survey with the 2 nights prize.

"How cheap they are" I thought, and that was it for the survey.

I think I might have responded if they hadn't mentioned the stingy prize.

Thaivisa's surveys used to be very prominently advertised and many members would participate. They were quite a big deal. I had no idea about this one, and neither did most members it seems: hence such a meagre number of respondents.

As for this thread, it has to said it's pretty surreal. "widely shared across social media"?! "so many people responded"?!?! No wonder the April 1st comparisons are being made.

in TV's defense, I clearly do remember an advertisement for a survey with the 2 nights prize.

"How cheap they are" I thought, and that was it for the survey.

I think I might have responded if they hadn't mentioned the stingy prize.

Same here. And I thought about the sheets I'd be sleeping in. Nah.

I will say this, though. Apparently, my odds of winning were much better than I figured on.

So according the a link that DrTurner has kindly supplied in the other thread running about the results of the survey, ThaiVisa has 1.5 million visitors a month and 300000 subscribers but yet only 884 people participated in the survey and yet they question why so many members had nothing but negative responses to the original thread as well as this thread and actually felt the need to defend such ludicrous results.

Edited by Rayk