why do so many farangs get there self in so many ploblems

catman20

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lack of common sense most of the time, but sometimes it is an incident. Lets say back on home turf would be minor ab minor incident but here turns into a shit storm and the foreigner regardless will be held upside down and screwed out of every last dime he has. It's the luck of the draw most of the time! It's not what you know but who you know in Thailand!

girls: oh yes!

drugs: No way, <deleted>

love? ask people who happen to know OSHO, the Bahgwan ! The Guru of LOVE. No LOVE, NO LIFE.

money? it helps to have some

in case you feel like having ended in the gutter after coming to amazing Thailand bar these four main perspectives, then please accept you are a FAIL and begin to draw personal conclusions

Edited by CharlieH

You must consider the quality of the individuals who are getting in trouble.

Criminals will continue to be criminals in Thailand, lonely desperate men will continue to be desperate men in Thailand.

They are a prime target for desperate woman who can see them coming, the furry magnet is a powerful force when attached to a young women you would never pick up at home.

Probably bc at no time do they realize what kind of people they're dealing with when they go abroad. All they see is Thais, but they don't see the differences between them. Best example is the way so many foreigners date hookers here, but would never be caught dead with one in their own country. In short, they're perfectly fine associating with the dregs of Thai society.

Recent arrivals experience "success" in the areas in which they fell short back home like scoring with women, being nearer the top of the pile in terms of wealth compared to the majority and that can foster a sense of invulnerability

If they make it through the first year or two, that gives way to feelings of superiority over the locals and they believe that the law doesn't apply to them.

girls, drugs, love, money ????????????????

​ Many never had a girl before falling in love with a ladyboy in Patatay, drugs were always the most important part of their lives, most don't even know how to spell love. as they grew up in an orphanage. Well, the money is from loyal tax payers and selling some hits from time to time is enough to make it to "Fun City."

Next question, please. -rolleyes.gif

Lack of preparation (research) i.e. not bothering or deeming unnecessary the attainment of information before coming here regarding the difference between their home country and Thailand e.g. the rules and regs., the nature of the Thai and their world (Thai) view, the police and judicial system etc. etc.; finding out how it is and what lies behind why it is like it is.

Much of the above comes only with time spent here but a good grounding often separates, in my observation, those who get into trouble and those who don't.

Edited by piersbeckett

I could get into trouble, anywhere in the world, if I was perpetually drunk, hung around with prostitutes, riding a motorbike i dont know how to ride and ignore the local laws and customs.

Getting into trouble because of a certain lifestyle is not exclusive to Thailand.

The refusal of Farangs to accept the fact that ladies working in the "entertainment-business" do this to improve their lives and not the live of a Farang = predators !

It's usually the foundation of further "problems" to follow.

Cheers.

girls, drugs, love, money ????????????????

​ Many never had a girl before falling in love with a ladyboy in Patatay, drugs were always the most important part of their lives, most don't even know how to spell love. as they grew up in an orphanage. Well, the money is from loyal tax payers and selling some hits from time to time is enough to make it to "Fun City."

Next question, please. -rolleyes.gif

Have you ever actually visited Pattaya?

(Not just on a tourbus)

Edited by Enoon

I could get into trouble, anywhere in the world, if I was perpetually drunk, hung around with prostitutes, riding a motorbike i dont know how to ride and ignore the local laws and customs.

Getting into trouble because of a certain lifestyle is not exclusive to Thailand.

....but it is so much cheaper and easier to achieve in Thailand! whistling.gif

Edited by VBF

why do so many farangs get there self in so many ploblems?

are you married to a bargirl?laugh.png

no actually im one of the smart ones, single. i bet your married right ! and sorry for the spelling i never had my glasses on