Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing to endorse Trump

webfact

The Constitution outlines how, when there's a vacancy on the Supreme Court, the President is obligated to appoint a replacement and Congress is obligated to vote for that candidate. Trump gives the finger to the Constitution by advising; 'delay, delay, delay.'

Well, obviously we don't want another one of Barry's far-left ideologs on the Supreme Court so y'all just have to hold your water until Trump is sworn in and the Court will get balanced! smile.png

Edited by Boon Mee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this explains why Cruz seems to be a Democratic Party Operative

Ted Cruz flew with Obama to Dallas days before refusing to back Trump at RNC. Coincidence?

https://therealstrategy.com/cruz-flew-dallas-obama-air-force-one/

Sounds pretty fishy to this poster...blink.png

So far, your suspicions have been born out brilliantly. Maybe Ted Cruz is the mole who sabotaged Melania Trump's speech.

Cruz is not going to praise someone who calls him childish names, and who disparages his wife and father. I don't agree with Cruz's political agenda, but I respect him for sticking by basic principles. Do I respect Trump? No more than I respect the guy who (tried and failed to) set his shoes on fire trying to blow up a passenger plane.