Xbox Price

h90

i haven't checked the prices recently, but I'm selling my xbox (modified) if your interested :o

how much? And does the DVD drive still work properly?

Any hardware changes (beside the modchip)?

Any problems with it?

Anything included (I just need 1 controller and the cable to electric and TV).

I want to modify it as home entertainment system, so don't need any games at all.

DVD drive works fine (I used to use it as my main DVD player until i bought a new TV and had a decent DVD player thrown in with it)

Just the mod chip to allow it to play 'imported' games :o

No problems with it directly, had the occasional issue with some of the games crashing, but i've put that down to the discs themselves being old (scratched, warped a little etc) and/or 'imports' and the unit itself getting hot (it was a 7hr sesh of tiger woods golf!)

Its got two controllers, all the wires to hook it up to the telly using the standard three jack plug thingies (thats the technical description!) - red, yellow and white.

/Edit: The early bird catches the worm... my xbox has now been sold!

DVD drive works fine (I used to use it as my main DVD player until i bought a new TV and had a decent DVD player thrown in with it)

Just the mod chip to allow it to play 'imported' games :o

No problems with it directly, had some issues with some of the games crashing, but i've put that down to the discs themselves being old (scratched, warped a little etc) and/or 'imports'

Its got two controllers, all the wires to hook it up to the telly using the standard three jack plug thingies (thats the technical description!) - red, yellow and white.

A few crashes are normal:

Most probably the Modchip, but I anyway replace it with a nice DuoX-2 from www.psxtune.com (spam spam spam....)

Or the Thailand games.

Or also possible that it get a bit too hot, well it is Microsoft (the only company which gives you a crash guarantee on all their products)

But most important how much??? (consider that I am not thaksin).

Just bought the X-Box 360...wow, great got it at 16,000

so I've got the original x-box for sale, has not been chipped

For me the "normal" X-Box is good enough as I want to convert it in a entertainment system. Only important the Drive can read 1 time 1 DVD for installing everything.

Now the one and only importan question: how much??

cheap cheap?

Edited by h90