Who are mysterious Men in Black touring Walking Street?

Jonathan Fairfield

Who are mysterious Men in Black touring Walking Street?

tr1.jpg

Image: Thairath - file photo

PATTAYA:-- Business owners as much as Pattaya police are mystified by a large number of mysterious men in black clothing that turned up in Walking Street, Pattaya, on Wednesday.

Around thirty men had the same black uniform with a logo over the left side of the chest proclaiming they were "special patrol group, state forces".

Thai Rath reporters managed to find a website for the shady group who seem to be working out of Lopburi. There was a phone number to call but little indication of what they actually do.

Pattaya police want to talk to the mysterious men. But they say that no laws have been broken as far as they are aware. It has just left people in the area of Walking Street suspicious about their presence in the area.

Police added that they had never heard of the group anywhere in Chonburi.

Source: ThaiRath: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/682542

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-06

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe someone heard about an Alien Invasion and thought they were referring to the kind from outer-space, not the kind from other countries ?

Did anyone notice if they were wearing sunglasses and flashing red lights into people's eyes and making up silly stories for them to remember ? :shock1:

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Always surreal the way news is here. No pictures? Maybe we should ask Mr. Z why Miss L didn't post any pictures of the MIB?

Would you stand around taking pictures of a large number of strange men wearing black uniforms here? I wouldn't. I would find something to do in the opposite direction.

The guys in the photos look like a bunch of clown boys.  When the coup happened two years ago, there was no doubt who was in charge telling the military what to do, at least north of Chiang Mai.  You can surely expect more of that to come.

24 minutes ago, T_Dog said:

The guys in the photos look like a bunch of clown boys.  When the coup happened two years ago, there was no doubt who was in charge telling the military what to do, at least north of Chiang Mai.  You can surely expect more of that to come.

The guys in which photos? Are do you have more photos then the rest of us?

I think I know who was in charge of the military after the coup. I think it was the same as before the coup though.

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

The BIB want to talk to these mysterious men so have they bothered to go out and look for them  ?

thats not the way the cops work here. they just put out the word that they want them to report to a certain police station at a certain time. it really is too hot to be going out looking for people.

10 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

They are a special wing of the military, with similarities to the Red Gaurs. 

There is a very big change happening in Thailand next week.

Traffic lights to work? 101 Businesses to be demolished? The Waterfront to be toppled? Pavements fixed? Landscaping contracts to be investigated? Trees to stop being shredded?  Businesses to stop being extorted? A forensic accountant to examine all major projects int he city over the past (say) 5 years? Tour buses to be banned? Russians to have to get work permits for prostitution?

There are so many potentially big changes just in Pattaya alone I can't wait!

Edited by sharecropper

3 minutes ago, sharecropper said:

Traffic lights to work? 101 Businesses to be demolished? The Waterfront to be toppled? Pavements fixed? Landscaping contracts to be investigated? Trees to stop being shredded?  Businesses to stop being extorted? A forensic accountant to examine all major projects int he city over the past (say) 5 years? Tour buses to be banned? Russians to have to get work permits for prostitution?

There are so many potentially big changes just in Pattaya alone I can't wait!

Much bigger than that!

At least Pokemon Go has arrived in Thailand. Seen the kids out on the streets already!

Those bargirls will love it, just like when Tetris appeared re 1990.

5 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Given that they wear black in a high humidity climate, they are attempting to dissipate the fetid stench that emanates from their nether regions and arm pits. After all, laundry costs money which could be spent in Boyztown.:lol:

You say they are from India?