Public approval of draft charter reflects people’s need for change: PM

rooster59

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Let us absolutely forbid any discussion of the charter, prosecute the few independent minded reporters who do break it down and talk about it, and mislead the people every step of the way. And then after they vote favorably, let us continue the disinformation campaign, by insisting the people smoke loudly and clearly with their intimidated votes. 

This mental midget just does not care. He never cared. Quite the opposite. I am beginning to believe he despises the public. At least the members of the public with less than several million baht. 

I believe that the only Thai people this moron cares about are all on a list that Forbes has ... there's about 50 of them... Some he loves, ... at least one he hates.

15 hours ago, tbthailand said:

I believe that the only Thai people this moron cares about are all on a list that Forbes has ... there's about 50 of them... Some he loves, ... at least one he hates.

True that. It is quite obvious he despises the masses, the poor, the needy, the hard workers, maybe even most of the younger army soldiers. He likes the super rich, the connected, the top families, the army brass. He cares nothing for the Thai people. That much is made obvious by the recent charter. It was a disenfranchisement document.