Without Fail.

NoshowJones

When is Thaivisa going to get everything working properly since the upgrade?

Every time I log on to TV without fail, several times every session, I get this notice.

"The www Thaivisa page isn't working,  wwwThaivisa didn't send any data".

Just how long is this going to continue?

1 hour ago, Fookhaht said:

Similarly, the iPhone app, ThaiVisa Connect, is still non-functional (has been for several weeks).  When will that be back to normal? 

When everything works correctly. Will take more then a couple of days for that to come back online.

I guess you haven't checked the App Subforum  for answers

26 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

Stale answers, 2-3 weeks old.  

18/8 isn't 2-3 weeks old, but only 5 days according to my Calendar:giggle:

Ps: what is your problem with the app ?

I am using it at this moment and to it seems fine, but not every config is the same. Edited by MJCM

The threads I checked (for iPhone/IOS) which are relevant to me, were stale:  2-3 weeks old.  Enjoy your week-old answers (which I also consider stale for technology bugs).   Cheers.  

I repeat what I edited it again, what is your problem with the App. People can only try to help with problems if they know what the problem is and saying stale answers isn't helpful.

So unless you don't explain what your problem is NO ONE can help you.

Best of luck, I am outta here

:wai:

You're assuming too much.   I've already posted very specific details about my IOS problem in the above-mentioned threads.  Some threads get no answers at all, while others stagnate for lack of up-to-date information.  

Sorry to lose your quick-judge responses.  

You're assuming too much.   I've already posted very specific details about my IOS problem in the above-mentioned threads.  Some threads get no answers at all, while others stagnate for lack of up-to-date information.  

Sorry to lose your quick-judge responses.  

Do you think it's funny to read comments like stale answers to posts by just moaners ? (And sorry, but I consider your "stale" post moaning).

No, maybe I judge but fortunately I don't have any problems with the app, but If I did I would open a new topic in the specific section of the forum and ask my questions as that is the way it usually works and wouldn't post in (maybe) a related thread.

And no answers in threads could also mean that people who have read it, have no idea what is going on and thus not post.

:wai:

Been there.
Done that.
Got the cobwebs.

Try again, the tech team is currently swamped so maybe again opening a new topic and put in the old info would (maybe) get an answer. And after a few days just bump it, up 2 u of course, just a suggestion.