HUGE Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Header

Pib

All of a sudden when going to the Forum area the banner in the upper right hand corner that use to be small and contain the Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube icons has got HUGE and I have to scroll down half way on my scrolling bar before I get back to regular text.  Happens on Chrome and IE.  I go surfing to other pages and everything is normal.   I've already did the Control-0 thing...and doing the Control-Minus thing makes everything smaller like the forum text but the Facebook/Twitter/YouTube icons are still HUGE.

Edit: after five minutes of trying to figure out what was going on with the HUGENESS I posted above.  But after posting and the going back to the page the Facebook/Twitter/Youtube icons were magicially back to normal size on both Chrome and IE.   Gremlins I guess....or the problem was already noticed and fixed quick.  Summary: never mind.

Edited by Pib

Yea, same thing happened to me at the same time.   I was trying to post a "ditto" to your above post 5 minutes after yours but the Reply box would no longer work....you couldn't type anything it it...it was greyed out but I was logged on.    Then the site just seemed to go down...couldn't reach it all all.   So, I went and took the dog for a walk...by the time I got back 30 minutes later all is fine again.   Just never know when the new TV site software is going to act up.

Just came back after watching a movie and it appears site just came back for replies a few minutes ago - but do have that huge heading again - went fubar just before 1500 Thai time but heading was OK a little after 1500 but no reply possiable to anything and no posts for hours on forum.