Thai Police: Thawatchai was dead because someone did it to him

webfact

Police: Thawatchai was dead because someone did it to him

IMG_4789-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Doctors who conducted a post mortem examination on the body of former Phuket and Phang-nga land official Thawatchai Anukul have found traces showing that he did not commit suicide but someone might have made him die.

The above statement was made by Pol Col Mana Pohchuey, superintendent of Thung Song Hong police who is in charge of investigating the case. However he declined to say the victim was murdered.

He explained that since the report of the post mortem examination was not a criminal case file and, therefore, no charges were made at this stage.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-thawatchai-dead-someone/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-09-23

He's dead because somebody did it to him !

Erhm, isn't there one word that covers this but it's apparently taboo to use it so if he wasn't murdered it must be an assisted suicide by some kind person helping the deceased to end his life.

Did the deceased consent to being '  assisted ' I wonder ?

DEATH OF TAWATCHAI

Probe aims to establish who is to blame for

THE NATION 

30295985-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- DETAINEE TAWATCHAI Anukul did not commit suicide in DSI custody and died at the hands of someone else, either by malicious intent or by accident, Metropolitan Police Division 2 chief Pol Maj-General Charoen Srisasaluk said yesterday.

However, he insisted that police could not conclude at this point whether Tawatchai was murdered. "Please do not assume that a death caused by another person is equal to murder," he said. 

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Probe-aims-to-establish-who-is-to-blame-for-30295985.html

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-09-23

because someone did it to him

OK, so the words sound like someone got a poke in the eye in the classroom

lets get right down and dirty and say it as it needs to be said without mincing words

because someone murdered him in custody

and likely in a building full of cctv cameras but ...........there was a power outage that night for 30 mins

oh I give up 

typical cop cover up, well we can deduce and narrow it down to a few cops who had access to his cell. still, i suppose that is beyond their pea size brains. oh and i forgot the video camera were very conveniently not working. yes and out and out murder

This man attained the rank of colonel  how??

Certainly  not because of his brains, what a brainless stupid statement. 

This man is in charge of the case, then the truth has no chance of being brought out.

How convenient a power outage, no cctv, preplanned i think.

So, Metropolitan Police Division 2 chief Pol Maj-General Charoen Srisasaluk says, "Please do not assume that a death caused by another person is equal to murder".

fish-jump.jpg

But, it is difficult not to jump to this conclusion when the "victim" was "safely" tucked away in DSI custody at the time of his death, and we are now told that "...doctors who conducted a post mortem examination...have found traces showing that he did not commit suicide..."!

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

This man is in charge of the case, then the truth has no chance of being brought out.

He made the rank by being able to be defensibly politically correct (to unspoken authorities) when issuing statements.

With his dancing around the facts, he obviously wants to keep the rank...........................

45 minutes ago, doremifasol said:

Someone did it to him..........someone might have made him die.......

Yes....... they suicide him!

I can feel a new word about to enter the Thai Justice system and perhaps the world - Thailand the hub of new words.................................murderside, will it make it to google translate ? probably not because you would need a description so everybody knows what it means

Edited by smedly

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

he attained the high rank by not dobbing in his seniors for murdering suspects in their custody.

4 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

He  can't bring himself to say the words ...."somebody killed him". The words he uses implies that someone made him commit suicide.

by rupturing his own liver AMAZING :clap2:Do these people actually get paid for stating such $tupid statements

Edited by dieseldave1951

I think it might be prudent for DSI to  establish the proper time of death, and the proper cause of death , any death in custody needs to be viewed with suspicion,  such is the reputation of the RTP,  however this would be the norm in any other properly run country as well, not very many in custody commit suicide, although it is not uncommon however they generally have their spleen intact,  nor is it often they are assisted, another cover up because someone buggered up..........................................................................:coffee1: