Walking Street

billybog

On 10/3/2016 at 8:54 AM, Rimmer said:

Multiple off topic and troll posts also replies have been removed, topic is about:

walking Street being closed down

On 10/3/2016 at 8:48 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Would you do what these women and men are forced to do to survive?

You just lost your argument right there. None of the ones involved in the farang scene are compelled to be there. Perhaps your crusade would be better done in the Thai scene, where such things do go on.

Would you do what these women and men are forced to do to survive?

If I was unable to make loadsacash any other way, I certainly would.

Not to mention abandoning their children and families in the village year after year attempting to support the families.

That is normal for poor Thais having to move around for work. My wife's nephews were both brought up by granny, and their mother wasn't working P4P. Do you know that thousands of Fillipinas do exactly that ( I knew many Fillipina nurses doing that )? I guess not.

More are doing illegal drugs and many are seeking psychiatric help from depression.  

BS. MOST are not. SOME are.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but you come across as someone working for an NGO that uses bar girls to make loadsacash by convincing the gullible that bar girls are an oppressed species that must be rescued by farang white knights if only they ( the NGO ) get given lotsacash. :rolleyes:

If I only learned one thing about the farang scene, it is that they are in it because they want to make lotsacash without lotaswork, or find a rich farang husband, and they do not deserve sympathy for what they do.

Some may allege you are a troll with the knowledge of a mosquito regarding this subject.

Perhaps you should be careful what you post. It might be used against you!

Well said. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived