Transfer huge amount out from thailand

Hi,

recently I need to transfer out a huge amount out from Thailand but keep on facing problem. First I need to pay income tax because the purpose is the profit earn from business. Then I need get approval from income tax department HOD. Then was base on the instruction given by bank that just need pay the tax. Who knows when transfer the money, bank was claim that the money was stuck at The Central bank of Thailand and need to pay processing fees. After we pay the processing fees then the bank had say the amount is huge and they force us to buy insurance to secure the money? Does the insurance things is a must in Thailand now? What we know from the bank side is a must? Can anyone help to declare this whether is truth or not. All these is a partner in Thailand help us to do and we need transfer the money back to Malaysia.

9 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Yeah was required to show proof of car and scooter insurance.

No. Now they say is buy a insurance to secure the money because they say recently have a lot scam case and money transfer to other place but it just like not a correct stuff so I come out here n ask.

Just now, Kcloo said:

No. Now they say is buy a insurance to secure the money because they say recently have a lot scam case and money transfer to other place but it just like not a correct stuff so I come out here n ask.

ohh that. nah no insurance.

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

ohh that. nah no insurance.

That why. First is the bank impossible will transfer bank to wrong place. What I get know from the Thailand partner is they say recently buy house and transfer huge amount of money need to pay 1% to purchase the insurance! 

1 minute ago, Kcloo said:

That why. First is the bank impossible will transfer bank to wrong place. What I get know from the Thailand partner is they say recently buy house and transfer huge amount of money need to pay 1% to purchase the insurance! 

The bank wants you to insure your money in case they transfer to the wrong account ?

Withdraw the huge amount of cash.

Place in a suitably huge receptacle. 

Transport the huge receptacle with the huge amount of cash inside.

Preferably using a huge vehicle,obtained from the local huge vehicle rental company.

Didn't this cross your mind?

2 minutes ago, Hedghog said:

Preferably using a huge vehicle,obtained from the local huge vehicle rental company.

i really hugely like your post.

thanks & cheers

mft

5 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

How much is large:

5-10 million

10 - 50 million

50 - 100 million.

Over 100 million.

Your answer is important because it effects the advice given and your choices.

and please quote your address, bank details and the times you usually go shopping. just so we can all help you better...

34 minutes ago, Hedghog said:

bwahahahaha.

you win the internet today !!

13 hours ago, watcharacters said:

That's your  effort at clarification?    

Ok.  

Thanks.

Well if you can do better go ahead, OP said huge sum that is much more than large, why don't ask OP instead of criticizing posts.

On 10/1/2016 at 5:21 PM, Hedghog said:

Conversely, how much can you stuff in your underwear in the airport restroom?  If your huge amount is under 50k baht, you're good to go. 

Edited by Fookhaht

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:34 PM, chiang mai said:

How much is large:

5-10 million

10 - 50 million

50 - 100 million.

Over 100 million.

Your answer is important because it effects the advice given and your choices.

WOW you are starting at B 5 million, for some of us it starts at B 1 million. 555

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:21 PM, Hedghog said:

Maybe to huge an effort required

After paying tax on the money. Open several bank accounts with bank cards. Go to where ever you want to go, withdraw the money at the ATM and pay whatever they charge you and deposit the funds in your local bank account. If you however are scared of money laundry charges pay the insurance and other fees and get it done with in the correct and legal way. If you are scared that they ripping you off speak to a good accountant.