UK Passport About to Run Out.

Steps

On 18/10/2016 at 1:28 PM, Bantex said:

Apply for your passport in the next couple of months as the UK issuing office is quieter at this time of year but gets busier from January onwards as most people start booking their summer holidays and start applying for new passports.

I applied for a new UK passport for my son in December last year and it was back in Bangkok in 11 days.

11 days, wow, seems too good to be  true. Mine was 18 days at around the same time and I thought that fast.

On 03/10/2016 at 7:02 AM, meatboy said:

i used key visathailand of pattaya,they will do everything for you,no back and fo to bangkok all is taken care of,cost 5,000bht.

to get in touch talk to DARREN.

I had to got to the British embassy to get a letter to show to immigration. Does this service do that to?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just want to add to this topic the result of my application. I applied or my passport on the 14/11 and got an email on the 23/11 to say that my passport was ready for collection. 9 days total!

Upon collection of my passport, i was given a letter that i was to hand into Thai immigration along with my old and new passport so that they could verify the process and put my visa into the new passport (I handed my passport into HR at the company where i work and the took care of all of that for me).

All in all, a very straight forward process.

Note: I handed a colour photo copy of every page of my old passport as proof of Id along with a colour photo copy of my work permit just incase. I did not hand in proof of address.

Thanks fort all the help!