Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The point is that HRC went all out to destroy Monica and all the other women Bill molested.

Hardly the behaviour one should expect of someone that says any woman that claims to have been abused should be taken seriously.

Sorry, I haven't seen any of these molestation charges/convictions, perhaps you could elaborate.

:rolleyes:

Added: Although I did read this yesterday. The MSM seem to be covering it up.

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

Edited by Chicog

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, stander said:

I guess private locker room banter is far worse than actual criminal acts and enabling rapists close to her.

If you mean is audio evidence more convincing than whackjob innuendo, then you're right.

Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders?
(Harvard Business Review)

In my opinion, this article hits the nail on the head as to why Trump is mistaken for a leader by the sheep.  It has a bearing on the subject of this thread, because a "machismo" image is one of the factors involved. 

Edited by Fookhaht

13 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

About 50% of your fellow Americans (assuming you are one) disagree with you...maybe you should listen more and spout liberal shibboleths less.

Forty percent and rapidly shrinking. As for "liberal shibboleths," I base my opinions on what the candidates actually say, and on what they've actually done. Every time Trump talks, his stupidity rings loud and clear. And please don't preach to me about "listening"; I listen plenty, and what I hear from diehard Trump supporters I find discouraging and unsettling.

1 minute ago, stander said:

Sunday's debate between Trump and Bill’s enabler will be interesting. Trump knows a lot about Hillary's past.

I think he'll be too busy defending his to talk about hers. This debate could be the final nail in his campaign's coffin. Even a resounding win probably wouldn't save him now, and the chances of that are slim. Likely he'll embarrass himself further, possibly even have a public meltdown. 

1 minute ago, Mekong Thunder said:

Hillary must be desperate,in between her face-spasming seizures and being carried,face down and unconscious into her people carrier by the Secret Service.Lucky Chelsea carries a defibrillator and fresh virgin blood at her house though,isn't it?

And don't forget the robot double she can send out when she's sick.

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I think he'll be too busy defending his to talk about hers. This debate could be the final nail in his campaign's coffin. Even a resounding win probably wouldn't save him now, and the chances of that are slim. Likely he'll embarrass himself further, possibly even have a public meltdown. 

All he has to do is stick with policy and let her own the gutter.

Can you imagine having a guy run for President that...well,talks like a guy just shocking?
I think that underestimating and insulting the electorate's overall intelligence which Hilary has already done once,with nonsense like this is the same game the UK's privately-educated elitists Cameron,Osborne and the BBC thought would win them the Brexit vote.

Can someone remind me how that went please? :whistling:

31 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Yes. Fortunately he wasn't talking about "grabbing pussy".

Mind you, I can think of at least one woman who is probably finding this whole debacle intensely amusing...

megyn-kelly-giggles.jpg

There may be piss coming from her "wherever".

:cheesy:

No, he was only discussing about how he could give it away to Russia after the election.

Russia or groping a groupie, hmmmm, which is more important?

However, I agree about Kelly. She could barely contain herself this morning.

35 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Yes. Fortunately he wasn't talking about "grabbing pussy".

Mind you, I can think of at least one woman who is probably finding this whole debacle intensely amusing...

megyn-kelly-giggles.jpg

There may be piss coming from her "wherever".

:cheesy:

A ladyboy...I knew it...all the hot ones are ?

2 minutes ago, Mekong Thunder said:

I think that you might find the 'whiteness' of America come the election may well surprise you my friend!

He doesn't have all whites. Mostly low education and older types. He's doing poorly with college educated whites and of course white WOMEN.  

He does have a solid base, sure, but it's just not BIG enough.

You can't credibly compare to Brexit. 

Cheers. 

Edited by Jingthing

Absolutely normal for bloated, arrogant, sexist, bullshitting bullies to have conversations like this, usually when too drunk to string four words into a sentence.  The rest of us just put it down to the guy being a moron.

Problem for this moron is that he is slinging mud at the other candidate so he has to expect it coming right back at him.  As I said before, you can't cure stupid