Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Clearly you have no capacity to respond to the issue of victims of sexual assault relating their experiences otherwise you would have done so by now.

I have the up most empathy for sexual assault victims. I cheer when people are jailed for these crimes, in fact laws and penalties should be much harsher IMHO.

But I didnt write the laws or the rights of the accused, the American rule of law is clear as is the constitutional rights of the accused as it is written. If these women have evidence or any legal standing that Trump assaulted them, and is found guilty, he should face the maximum penalty under the law, criminal and or civil.

However no American in the US should be tried and convicted by the media, witch has clearly happened in this case.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pinot said:

Tag team bullshit. No matter how many times the truth of what happened is written and verified they still repeat the lie. :hit-the-fan:

This lying reflects on everything else the boobsy twins write here. 

It doesn't do any good to refute this bullshit. Breitbart says it's true. 

I suggest just ignoring the lie. It's just ridiculous at this point. 

Yeah, it's a statistical tie Boon. Oh so close :clap2:

538 has it at 86% vs. 13% Oh so close :cheesy:

When you look at what is going to happen in the electoral college, saying this is a statistical tie...is just silly

See my earlier post for an overview of how the polls stand - 

37 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

As there seems to be some confusion about how the candidates stand in the polls, lets take a look at some poll aggregators to get an overview of the situation. Remember, these are averages of a selection of polls. 

RCP has Clinton ahead by 5.5%.

Pollster/Huffpo have Clinton ahead by 6% in a 4-way race, 7.5% in a head-to-head

We can also look at the various sites that use election models to project the candidates likelihood of winning the election.

FiveThirtyEight gives Clinton an 88.8% chance of winning if the election was held today.

Princeton's Bayesian model gives Clinton a 98% chance of winning

The New York Times gives Clinton an 89% chance of winning

The Daily Kos gives Clinton a 95% chance of winning.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

You don't think numerous articles written about it in 2008 made it prominent? Stop being obtuse. 

No, I don't. The whole Birther thing only got rolling when people started demanding the birth certificate - hence the name. 

You can try as hard as you like to re-write history, but you can't alter people's memories. 

18 minutes ago, Publicus said:

It's all very simple and direct isn't it, obvious and plain for the eye to see. Like flipping a switch. 

Hard however for the rest of us to see cause the bulbs over there are dim. All the same they reliably light up to a bright glare when CIA is mentioned, USA is tossed in for general purposes, and when the military industrial global drug control complex protected by HRC is revealed.

So what we do see is that the right unshackled is a thing to behold. 

It'll be all over soon as the right wingnuts finally get it both barrels from the national general electorate. 

Yes HRC will probably win, but given the animosity she will face I don't fancy her chances of having a successful presidency. She may have attained the throne, but every day she will be assailed by those that hate her for what she has done.

The American public will not forget, nor forgive, and it's a given that more and more bad news will be released, much like her husband faced in his second term. He was affable enough to overcome the negativity and have a successful second term, but people hate HRC and she isn't even on the throne yet. Be sure it will only get worse.

I'm predicting that she will be the most loathed president in US history.

Her real problems haven't even started yet.

3 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

No, I don't. The whole Birther thing only got rolling when people started demanding the birth certificate - hence the name. 

You can try as hard as you like to re-write history, but you can't alter people's memories. 

LOL. I didn't even know about the birther issue till Clinton brought it up recently. It was a complete non issue where I was ( in the UK ).

25 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Then why are there numerous articles about Obama complaining about being portrayed as Muslim in s "dirty tricks" operation initiated by Hillary's campaign. :whistling:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

Obama is not in muslim costume. He is in Somali National costume.

Stop editing my posts.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know who you support, but it is interesting that the media and the Dems establishment have pronounced Trump guilty of sexual assault without him having a chance to defend himself in a court. Any pretense of upholding the law re proven guilt has long departed this campaign.

Trump and his lawyers are threatening to sue the New York Times, not the women.

The legalities to date involve reputation and media articles that might relate to reputation. (The media articles only further expose Trump's reputation, they don't reverse it.) 

Nothing to date about guilt or innocence in a court of law. It's a political campaign for Potus so the only court we have is the court of public opinion. Which means Trump is at last sunk.

Trump has finally figured out he can't punish women for abortions or for revealing his sexual depravities. One woman Trump would lock up is HRC, probably at Gitmo if he had his druthers. Which he won't.

24 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I have the up most empathy for sexual assault victims. I cheer when people are jailed for these crimes, in fact laws and penalties should be much harsher IMHO.

But I didnt write the laws or the rights of the accused, the American rule of law is clear as is the constitutional rights of the accused as it is written. If these women have evidence or any legal standing that Trump assaulted them, and is found guilty, he should face the maximum penalty under the law, criminal and or civil.

However no American in the US should be tried and convicted by the media, witch has clearly happened in this case.

A number of the women have legal counsel. This includes former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos who is represented by Gloria Allred.

This is perfectly consistent with due process is it not? Why cannot this be reported by the media?

Your presumption of innocence argument is specious. It is too broad brush and does not acknowledge the myriad of different local laws and rules of procedure. It further does not acknowledge the psychological impact of sexual assault on the victim and the way in which legal proceedings may not be respectful of the needs of the victim as used to be the case for rape victims not so long ago.

Again and again, Trump supporters remind me of conspiracy enthusiasts. At times this thread feels like the endless 9/11 discussions, with people cherry-picking information to support their chosen position, and becoming increasingly incredulous when people aren't persuaded to the cause. Replace 'email server' with 'controlled demolition' and it's more or less the same thing. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know who you support, but it is interesting that the media and the Dems establishment have pronounced Trump guilty of sexual assault without him having a chance to defend himself in a court. Any pretense of upholding the law re proven guilt has long departed this campaign.

In my 31 years of voting, I have never voted Republican, I am mostly independent. I will admit, and hate to, I voted for Bill for his first term and I actually voted Obama his first election, hoping for some real change in American politics.

Since then,  I have become a skeptic of the entire system. I have come to realize this world is run by a very select few in every aspect of our lives, that in no way has the average person in its interest. When Trump even hinted he was gonna run for POTUS, I gagged at the thought and still do.

If it was not for a serious illness, I would have never had time to research past the MSM news and discover what crimes our world leaders commit on a daily basis.

That being said, I would never vote HRC and am reluctant to vote Trump, but every human has to have hope that eventually things will change without going through a bloody revolution.

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

A number of the women have legal counsel. This includes former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos who is represented by Gloria Allred.

This is perfectly consistent with due process is it not? Why cannot this be reported by the media?

Your presumption of innocence argument is specious. It is too broad brush and does not acknowledge the myriad of different local laws and rules of procedure. It further does not acknowledge the psychological impact of sexual assault on the victim and the way in which legal proceedings may not be respectful of the needs of the victim as used to be the case for rape victims not so long ago.

Ok when you brush up on the law and due process, it work both ways, get back to me. Until then, you are so boring flaying around trying to make a case for these women and against Trump, I would rather you not reply/quote me.

Thanks

Have a nice day.

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You think there wouldn't be equally offensive language at a Clinton rally? Ye Gods.

No one has to think what a right wing Trump supporter would like 'em to think.

Nor needs 'em to think.

The USA and the world will be a more sane and safer place with HRC as Potus than it would be with Trump in the Oval Office with all the new glitter he'd put into it. 

While HRC will make an excellent Potus, Trump isn't even a decent nominee.

I am not from the US but I do hold an interest as most of the World should in the US President elections.

My only comment is this, yes what he said is inappropriate and not something you would expect to hear from a man that could hold the most powerful political position in the World. However, this is really not what people should be getting so upset about. I don't support this man myself but for many, many other reasons that are far more serious.

It is ok for people to comment on this but his downfall should be based upon peoples understanding of what this man says he will do in power and the damage he could potentially do.

Otherwise the elections for the US president becomes nothing more then the reality TV show where he made these comments.

I do hope our American friends snap out of this and start to think again about the real issues the country is facing and get behind the candidate they think is most likely to pull the country back on track.

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes HRC will probably win, but given the animosity she will face I don't fancy her chances of having a successful presidency. She may have attained the throne, but every day she will be assailed by those that hate her for what she has done.

The American public will not forget, nor forgive, and it's a given that more and more bad news will be released, much like her husband faced in his second term. He was affable enough to overcome the negativity and have a successful second term, but people hate HRC and she isn't even on the throne yet. Be sure it will only get worse.

I'm predicting that she will be the most loathed president in US history.

Her real problems haven't even started yet.

But they will elect her President. 

Of course "the American public" do forget and forgive - how else to explain the conga line of suckholes trying to get Nixon's imprimatur before he carked it. 

53 minutes ago, Publicus said:

It's all very simple and direct isn't it, obvious and plain for the eye to see. Like flipping a switch. 

Hard however for the rest of us to see cause the bulbs over there are dim. All the same they reliably light up to a bright glare when CIA is mentioned, USA is tossed in for general purposes, and when the military industrial global drug control complex protected by HRC is revealed.

So what we do see is that the right unshackled is a thing to behold. 

It'll be all over soon as the right wingnuts finally get it both barrels from the national general electorate. 

So the bulbs are dim but the glare is bright? You need to practice sculpting better metaphor. It is hard to find bulbs that are as selectively bright as the minions of the Left.

You know the CIA exists right? You know that the USA was always the context of this discussion right? You know that Hillary is running for the top position of the military, and the executive branch of government right? Protector of the Military industrial complex is a fitting unofficial title. 

Why does your last post seem to imply these obvious truths are delusions? Is it you that is unshackled?

And yes it will be over soon and America will deserve what they get from it.

10 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Ok when you brush up on the law and due process, it work both ways, get back to me. Until then, you are so boring flaying around trying to make a case for these women and against Trump, I would rather you not reply/quote me.

Thanks

Have a nice day.

Right. I gave a considered reply and this is your response. I guess the Trump Trolls will always revert to form.

Your ignorant rant about the rule of law demeans these victims of Trump's sexual assault. It completely discredits your bogus claim of supporting such victims.

The media is perfectly right to report Trump's own words. He admits to sexual assault. You attempt to exuse this.

I do not find the demonization of these victims boring at all. Asking people not to post because you don't have the capacity to make a coherent argument is pretty lame. Own up to your own words.

Trump needs to remain silent until the debate and let Wikileaks and FBI hurt Clinton.

New FBI files contain allegations of 'quid pro quo' in Clinton's emails

FBI interview summaries and notes, provided late Friday to the House Government Oversight and Intelligence Committees, contain allegations of a "quid pro quo" between a senior State Department executive and FBI agents during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, two congressional sources told Fox News.

"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.

He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/16/new-fbi-files-contain-allegations-quid-pro-quo-in-clintons-emails.amp.html

55 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Right. I gave a considered reply and this is your response. I guess the Trump Trolls will always revert to form.

Your ignorant rant about the rule of law demeans these victims of Trump's sexual assault. It completely discredits your bogus claim of supporting such victims.

The media is perfectly right to report Trump's own words. He admits to sexual assault. You attempt to exuse this.

I do not find the demonization of these victims boring at all. Asking people not to post because you don't have the capacity to make a coherent argument is pretty lame. Own up to your own words.

I ask you not to quote me because of your sheer ignorance to the law and Due Process, Please Please Please keep posting but go bother somebody else.

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:
48 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Regret the recurring technical difficulties. I am quoting the poster dcutman only and exclusively. As follows...

no American in the US should be tried and convicted by the media, witch has clearly happened in this case.

Trump knows he can go to court to have his lawyers petition for a media gag order.

Trump's lawyers also know they'd likely lose. 

Political speech is protected under the Constitution as declared long ago by Scotus, and this is political speech. It's in the hands of the voters. 

The Republican Party and the right sector of society all of a sudden don't like the fact. They'd rather Putin and Wilileaks step up with their guy Trump and their purposes, all with the benefit of free speech. However, they won't risk getting gagged either.

Busted.

1 minute ago, dcutman said:

I ask you not to quote me because of your sheer ignorance to the law and Due Process, Please Please Please keep posting but go bother somebody else.

Sheer ignorance?

If your claims about the law were accurate, then there would be penalties for the media doing what you accuse them of doing. Perhaps it is time to put up some argument that justifies your accusations against the media.

Or could it be that you have nothing?

35 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Good god. Ok yeah lets change laws because of the needs of a few never mind that they are there for the balance of BOTH sides. Accused and the Accuser. 

3 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

If your claims about the law were accurate, then there would be penalties for the media doing what you accuse them of doing. Perhaps it is time to put up some argument that justifies your accusations against the media.

Hilarious that you want law quotes when it benefits you. But when it doesn't, you don't want to acknowledge it. 

Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:
4 minutes ago, stander said:

Trump needs to remain silent until the debate and let Wikileaks and FBI hurt Clinton.

New FBI files contain allegations of 'quid pro quo' in Clinton's emails

FBI interview summaries and notes, provided late Friday to the House Government Oversight and Intelligence Committees, contain allegations of a "quid pro quo" between a senior State Department executive and FBI agents during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, two congressional sources told Fox News.

"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.

He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/16/new-fbi-files-contain-allegations-quid-pro-quo-in-clintons-emails.amp.html

Kindly pardon the recurring technical difficulties. I am quoting the poster stander only and exclusively. As follows...

Correction: The emails from Wikileaks and Putin and Trump.

It's the election season. Election of Potus. Which means all's fair and it's kill or be killed.

Trump is a dead duck quacking.

4 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Kindly pardon the recurring technical difficulties. I am quoting the poster stander only and exclusively. As follows...

Correction: The emails from Wikileaks and Putin and Trump.

It's the election season. Election of Potus. Which means all's fair and it's kill or be killed.

Trump is a dead duck quacking.

"The Russians hacked us" is an acknowledgement of guilt. Otherwise Clinton would deny the charges, not the source.

Archived