Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

Just now, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Rubbish. Nobody paid attention to the emails of the Campaign staffer who was dismissed. 

You keep bringing up that Red Herring. No one brought up that incident besides you. You are purposely ignoring the links from credible sources that prove you wrong. The Obama complained bitterly about the smear job orchestrated by Hillary's campaign. That is a FACT and - unlike you - I have provided credible evidence.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Regardless, it was the Clinton Machine that generated the Birther Issue which graphically illustrates they will go to any lengths to cheat, fabricate and slime their opponents - as been said, Tricky Dick Nixon is rolling over in his grave. :saai:

Nope. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

2 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

You clearly support the idea that posters can fabricate statements and ascribe them to other posters.

Do you even think about what you type? Your post count is 52 right now, and I bet a majority of them are you clearly doing exactly this. 

Just now, Boon Mee said:

Regardless, it was the Clinton Machine that generated the Birther Issue which graphically illustrates they will go to any lengths to cheat, fabricate and slime their opponents - as been said, Tricky Dick Nixon is rolling over in his grave. :saai:

Obama got over it so maybe youse guyz should consider getting back down to earth too.

In fact OB got over it instantly and many moons ago. He in fact went after the right guy when he roasted The Donald at the WH correspondents dinner that night.

I enjoyed hell out of it. Youse grim and determined guyz continue to miss a lot of good laffs.

3 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

You cannot support this allegation with any actual evidence.

The Birther movement got its name from the Birth Certificate issue. it was the Right Wing media that popularized this.

You wish to discuss political operatives and smear campaigns, fine but you will need to demonstrate more intellectual honesty that you have done before I would take you up on that kind of discussion.

1 minute ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

You cannot support this allegation with any actual evidence.

Same can be said on behalf of Trump and his allegations of being a "Sexual Predator" 

But that wouldn't be good for your position so lets ignore that. 

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You keep bringing up that Red Herring. No one brought up that incident besides you. You are purposely ignoring the links from credible sources that prove you wrong. The Obama complained bitterly about the smear job orchestrated by Hillary's campaign. That is a FACT and - unlike you - I have provided credible evidence.

you provide selective references to support your lie.

You have been provided with links demonstrating your lie and you refuse to acknowledge them. Go back to the wikipedia link that you were provided with and refer to Jim Garaghty of the National Review Online which was the first right wing media outlet to demand Obama's birth certificate.

The birther movement got its name from the birth certificate issue. Thus being popularized.

This is a FACT that has been demonstrated repeated and ignored by you. You should really stop spreading falsehoods.

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

What happened to the 3rd paragraph about the MSM as a part of the vast left wing conspiracy? Trump hasn't used the term yet but it's what he's ranting on and raging about in all of the stomach-turning spectacle that is the Trump sex, lies and videotape. 

You haven't used the term either but your life's thingy on the side is the vast military industrial complex conspiracy and its protectors, to include another fringe idiocentricity and kitchen sink, i.e., that the complex also controls the world's drug trade and all of this is, moreover, protected by HRC.  (Medication drugs presumably :giggle: )

Just a reminder here November 8th is the day Trump officially gets the Bum's Rush by the general electorate and it's when all the right wing trash he and his fanboyz have been driveling for years gets tossed out with him. 

In USA we call it election day, foreigners who learned British English call it polling day, but just about everyone who gravitates at or near the political-cultural and common sense center of politics and of everything else in life will call this one squish the lunar right day. 

Youse guyz had no credibility before but now it's going to get the official stamp of the national general electorate. The general electorate is in fact currently in the process of rejecting decisively the wild and marginal views of the people whose politics arrived on the planet in pods. 

CIA has been running drugs since at least Vietnam. This was the reason for the war on drug lords in Columbia and a major objective for the Afghanistan invasion. 

The MSM is clearly not being objective, but you can't see it. Sorry can't help you there.

You are goading me into using the term conspiracy in order to label me. Since when have the world's most powerful people been paragons of selfless virtue. That saying about absolute power has an amazing track record.

The best part about this campaign is that a lot of dirt has been exposed, the lightbulbs are turning on, one by one.

6 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

The issue of Obama in Somali national costume is entirely irrelevant and you know and as has been demonstrated countless times on countless threads.

Then why did Obama's campaign call it "fear mongering" , "shameful" and "divisive politics"? Drop the foolish attempts at spin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/dust-somali-photo-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-fighting-hard-article-1.307888

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

Do you even think about what you type? Your post count is 52 right now, and I bet a majority of them are you clearly doing exactly this. 

You claimed this before. Exactly the same words. I asked you to prove this. You did not.

You keep posting the same thing and expecting different results. The very definition of insanity.

Time to grow up bud.

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

If you look closely at my post you will find that none of what you have fabricated can be found there. You attempt to counter my post with words of your own choosing.

What exactly have I fabricated?

Last time I looked at American law and its constitution, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Yes that is in a court of law, not in the media. I know it sucks for some, but if wasnt that way it wouldnt be called a democracy now would it.

Or would you prefer the first 12 articles of the bill Of Rights be shredded because your taste in a presidential candidate doesnt suit your fancy?

13 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

It was the Right Wing media who popularized this. The term Birther is inextricably linked to the issue of the Birth Certificate. This is what the Right Wing media and Trump demanded. Nobody from Clintons Campaign demanded any birth certificate.

Tawan, you should know there are a couple of posters on TV that love the Birther subject. They foam at the mouth and keep yelling "Hillary popularized it" over and over again. No matter how many times you state facts or post snopes.com links among others that dismiss or downplays Hillary (or her supporters) roles in this, they will keep coming back with their chants of "Birthers started with Hillary". I have seen it many times how these "Hillary Birthers" love to slam a one-liner in once in a while to hijack the thread to take it off course. Let them have their little fantasy. Best to ignore them.

As there seems to be some confusion about how the candidates stand in the polls, lets take a look at some poll aggregators to get an overview of the situation. Remember, these are averages of a selection of polls. 

RCP has Clinton ahead by 5.5%.

Pollster/Huffpo have Clinton ahead by 6% in a 4-way race, 7.5% in a head-to-head

We can also look at the various sites that use election models to project the candidates likelihood of winning the election.

FiveThirtyEight gives Clinton an 88.8% chance of winning if the election was held today.

Princeton's Bayesian model gives Clinton a 98% chance of winning

The New York Times gives Clinton an 89% chance of winning

The Daily Kos gives Clinton a 95% chance of winning.

1 minute ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

You claimed this before. Exactly the same words. I asked you to prove this. You did not.

You keep posting the same thing and expecting different results. The very definition of insanity.

Time to grow up bud.

Negative, chief, fully grown man calling BS when I see it. 

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Then why did Obama's campaign call it "fear mongering" , "shameful" and "divisive politics"? Drop the foolish attempts at spin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/dust-somali-photo-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-fighting-hard-article-1.307888

How does this provide any evidence of the issue, which was not yet called the Birther issue, being popularized by the Clinton Campaign.

It does not.

You continue to provide nothing to support your claim that this issue was popularized by Clinton's Campaign.

it was popularized when it became known as the Birther issue and that happened with the Right Wing media started demanding Obama's birth certificate.

Nobody from Clinton's Campaign mentioned anything about birth certificates or birtherism.

This is FACT that you ignore because it does not fit the falsehood that you attempt to perpetuate.

5 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Last time I looked at American law and its constitution, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Yes that is in a court of law, not in the media. I know it sucks for some, but if wasnt that way it wouldnt be called a democracy now would it.

Or would you prefer the first 12 articles of the bill Of Rights be shredded because your taste in a presidential candidate doesnt suit your fancy?

I posted about the issue of victims of sexual assault relating their experiences. You replied by accusing me of supporting media reporting of unproven allegations.

I made no reference to media. I make no reference to media. You put words in my mouth.

You continue to put words in my mouth above with your juvenile challenge on the Bill of Rights. I will defend those words that come from me. Why do you expect me to defend words that you make up and ascribe to me. I make no comment about democracy or the presumption of innocence. These are all your words. Not mine.

Clearly you have no capacity to respond to the issue of victims of sexual assault relating their experiences otherwise you would have done so by now.

2 minutes ago, Silurian said:

They foam at the mouth and keep yelling "Hillary popularized it" over and over again. 

And have provided numerous links that prove it. Snopes says that they did not start the rumor, but admits they forwarded  emails that spread it. They made the birther theory well known.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

And have provided numerous links that prove it. Snopes says that they did not start the rumor, but admits they forwarded  emails that spread it. They made the birther theory well known.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

I don't believe that's true. It was the clamouring for the birth certificate that brought the issue to prominence. 

10 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Tawan, you should know there are a couple of posters on TV that love the Birther subject. They foam at the mouth and keep yelling "Hillary popularized it" over and over again. No matter how many times you state facts or post snopes.com links among others that dismiss or downplays Hillary (or her supporters) roles in this, they will keep coming back with their chants of "Birthers started with Hillary". I have seen it many times how these "Hillary Birthers" love to slam a one-liner in once in a while to hijack the thread to take it off course. Let them have their little fantasy. Best to ignore them.

Yes. The morning fun is over and have to focus on work.

The posts anyway are not attempting to change their view. They are to provide an alternative to those who may believe the lie in the absence of any evidence. Anyway it is well past the bed time for grumpy old men in California so hopefully we will get a respite for a few hours.

16 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

CIA has been running drugs since at least Vietnam. This was the reason for the war on drug lords in Columbia and a major objective for the Afghanistan invasion. 

The MSM is clearly not being objective, but you can't see it. Sorry can't help you there.

You are goading me into using the term conspiracy in order to label me. Since when have the world's most powerful people been paragons of selfless virtue. That saying about absolute power has an amazing track record.

The best part about this campaign is that a lot of dirt has been exposed, the lightbulbs are turning on, one by one.

It's all very simple and direct isn't it, obvious and plain for the eye to see. Like flipping a switch. 

Hard however for the rest of us to see cause the bulbs over there are dim. All the same they reliably light up to a bright glare when CIA is mentioned, USA is tossed in for general purposes, and when the military industrial global drug control complex protected by HRC is revealed.

So what we do see is that the right unshackled is a thing to behold. 

It'll be all over soon as the right wingnuts finally get it both barrels from the national general electorate. 

46 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Yes - after all that dirt they threw at Trump - they still can't pull ahead.

14 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I can't speak for what happened inside the US, but the birther thing certainly only hit the headlines internationally when people started demanding the birth certificate. 

Can any of you people read? I have posted numerous links about the story from 2008 and a few years later. Many of them were published by UK press.

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

Can any of you people read? I have posted numerous links about the story from 2008 and a few years later. Many of them were published by UK press.

Yes. We can also remember when the issue first became prominent. You're trying to re-write history to make it fit what you want to believe. 

52 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Only if you don't understand how statistics work. The likely outcomes are not evenly distributed across the margin of error - the further you get from the midpoint, the less likely the result becomes. Without doing the maths, there's something like a 90% chance that Clinton is four points ahead, a 5% chance she's eight points ahead, and a 5% chance that the race is tied. 

Any statisticians out there that can check my work?

27 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I don't know who you support, but it is interesting that the media and the Dems establishment have pronounced Trump guilty of sexual assault without him having a chance to defend himself in a court. Any pretense of upholding the law re proven guilt has long departed this campaign.

23 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

How does this provide any evidence of the issue, which was not yet called the Birther issue, being popularized by the Clinton Campaign.

Then why are there numerous articles about Obama complaining about being portrayed as Muslim in s "dirty tricks" operation initiated by Hillary's campaign. :whistling:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

And the Birther Movement was started by whom? :saai:

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

And made popular by Hillary's supporters in the 2008 race.

Tag team bullshit. No matter how many times the truth of what happened is written and verified they still repeat the lie. :hit-the-fan:

This lying reflects on everything else the boobsy twins write here. 

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Baloney. It was POPULARIZED when Hillary's supporters forwarded thousands of emails containing the rumor and when Hillary's campaign had photos of Omama in African gear published in numerous publications. 

Obama called it a "smear" campaign designed to convince voters that he is Muslim. Not one campaign worker was fired for this sleazy trick.

It doesn't do any good to refute this bullshit. Breitbart says it's true. 

53 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Rubbish. Nobody paid attention to the emails of the Campaign staffer who was dismissed. The only response came from Obama's campaign and it quickly went away since Clinton conceded shortly after.

It was the Right Wing media who popularized this. The term Birther is inextricably linked to the issue of the Birth Certificate. This is what the Right Wing media and Trump demanded. Nobody from Clintons Campaign demanded any birth certificate.

It was popularized once it became liked to the birth certificate issue.

No amount of posting selective links to the issue of the dismissed Campaign staffer can deny this fact.

The issue of Obama in Somali national costume is entirely irrelevant and you know and as has been demonstrated countless times on countless threads.

Get over it.

I suggest just ignoring the lie. It's just ridiculous at this point. 

Yeah, it's a statistical tie Boon. Oh so close :clap2:

538 has it at 86% vs. 13% Oh so close :cheesy:

When you look at what is going to happen in the electoral college, saying this is a statistical tie...is just silly

Archived