Is it ok to be late a couple days on picking up visa extension?

The date they put in your passport to go 'pick up' your one-year extension: is it ok to go a few days late on that?

I applied for my marriage-based extension back in September and they told me to come back on Friday, October 14th. That was the day after H.M. The King's death and immigration was closed unexpectedly. 

Ideally I'd like to skip going tomorrow (Monday), as I anticipate it being a bit crazy, and go on Tuesday instead. I'm in Chiang Mai.

10 hours ago, sfmadison2 said:

Thanks, Joe.

Just wasn't sure what my status was, since it seems like until I get the official stamp (on Tuesday), my visa technically expired last month.

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay until your application is approved and stamped in your passport.

23 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

I visited the Chon Buri (Jomtien) office on the 14th and it was business as usual.

That may of been early in the day. Reports that Bangkok immigration closed at 11 am. They announced it was a holiday that morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

I visited the Chon Buri (Jomtien) office on the 14th and it was business as usual.

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That may of been early in the day. Reports that Bangkok immigration closed at 11 am. They announced it was a holiday that morning.

Yes it was around 10am

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Going on Tuesday should not be a problem.

Thanks again, Joe. Actually ended up going today and it was as quiet as I've ever seen it. Maybe everybody thought it was gonna be crazy today and stayed away. Anyway, all good now.