How to prevent Thai girl moving in my apartment?

Basoon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/2/2016 at 0:50 PM, impulse said:

Sounds good to someone who's been here a while, but turning away perfectly good sex just isn't natural for someone just moving in from the tight-ass west.  May as well burn $1000 bills, 'cause that's what it costs back home to get to a point where they'll stay over.  

I suspect he's still in the mode of wanting to get rid of her, but just most of the time.  Been there, done that.

And yes, I am that ugly...  But I've learned to love myself anyway.

The burning $1000 bills will start soon.

While enjoying all the amusing comments on here on TV.  It may be that the lady is really serious about the situation, and for her, the longer she stays, the more painful and awkward it it will be for both when she is finally told she is not wanted.

Edited by Slain
clarity

This post is an example of why so many dudes have problems here.  Weak in their country now weaker and fearful here.  Time to stand up and be men.  But, maybe also time for some to go back home as this place may be too intimidating for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her you want to sleep alone tonight in your own place. If she asks why - say something like  before she came along, you slept  alone, the last few nights you haven't had a good rest or the last few nights have been wonderful but you want to be alone tonight, etc.. If she keeps asking why - ask her why you can't sleep alone in your own place. To soften the situation ,say you'll call her when you feel better or rested, etc.. This worked for me.

Edited by Banana7

• 2 weeks later...