Donald Trump and the Threat of Nuclear War

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Hillary Clinton has voted for war as as a senator, and supported lots of  them as Secretary of State , while Trump has not..it's very clear who's the warmongering candidate.

Yes I agree Trump did not get an equal opportunity but IF he becomes president all that will change. I guess instead of counting sheep at night he can count the nuclear codes. I hope they are not changed on a regular basis.

5 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes I agree Trump did not get an equal opportunity but IF he becomes president all that will change. I guess instead of counting sheep at night he can count the nuclear codes. I hope they are not changed on a regular basis.

You clairvoyance into the thoughts and future actions of others is truly remarkable...I assume you've also trained this power on the markets and made a mint so I'm somewhat surprised to see such a surely wealthy person as you spending  time posting on an internet forum.

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

You clairvoyance into the thoughts and future actions of others is truly remarkable...I assume you've also trained this power on the markets and made a mint so I'm somewhat surprised to see such a surely wealthy person as you spending  time posting on an internet forum.

Even though I am rich I still maintain my humility. I like to keep in touch with the masses. I read cards and palms and thus my clairvoyance. Will you be changing your avatar after Trump looses??

5 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Hillary Clinton has voted for war as as a senator, and supported lots of  them as Secretary of State , while Trump has not..it's very clear who's the warmongering candidate.

And she lets anyone in the country. 

Terrorism will flourish under Hillary.

Screenshot_2016-11-08-13-07-15-1.png

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

This is a no-brainer, surely?

Trump isn't mentally fit to have the nuclear codes.

The guy that had the codes for the last 8 years thought he visited 57 States :wink:

Edited by mania

5 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

It's not that simple in my opinion. Yes, I agree that Hillary's track record is that of a 'hawk', and that she is firmly in the establishment's pocket, thus making her potentially very dangerous. Trump has not been in gov, he has not had the opportunity to vote on these issues. It does seem he would like to pull back from the international stage and focus more on domestic issues, which is good, especially if he diverts some of the massive war treasury into things such as health, education, and taking care of veterans. His unpredictable nature and inexperience makes it more difficult to say with any confidence what would happen if the potential for serious conflict arose however.

Overall though, I feel we are on the same page and that Hillary is the more serious threat to global peace.

I suppose it doesn't help that the Clinton mob has been shown in Canadian records  to have at minimum a conflict of interest for their role in the transfer  of 20 percent of America's Uranium to the Russians between 2009 and 20013 via "donations" they received and have failed to publicly disclose, $2.35 million in donations  that the chairman of the Canadian company Uranium One made via his foundation to the Clinton Foundation.  And that shortly after, Rosatom, Russia's nuclear energy department, announced they would be acquiring a majority stake in Uranium 1 was the day that Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech he gave on behalf of a Russian investment bank with direct ties to Kremlin members who were promoting shares in Uranium 1.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

48 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Even though I am rich I still maintain my humility. I like to keep in touch with the masses. I read cards and palms and thus my clairvoyance. Will you be changing your avatar after Trump looses??

What gives you the best future clairvoyance ? coconut or date palms ?

15 minutes ago, Shaunduhpostman said:

I suppose it doesn't help that the Clinton mob has been shown in Canadian records  to have at minimum a conflict of interest for their role in the transfer  of 20 percent of America's Uranium to the Russians between 2009 and 20013 via "donations" they received and have failed to publicly disclose, $2.35 million in donations  that the chairman of the Canadian company Uranium One made via his foundation to the Clinton Foundation.  And that shortly after, Rosatom, Russia's nuclear energy department, announced they would be acquiring a majority stake in Uranium 1 was the day that Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech he gave on behalf of a Russian investment bank with direct ties to Kremlin members who were promoting shares in Uranium 1.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

So what ? Uranium is as common as dirt.....

Uranium occurs in most rocks in concentrations of 2 to 4 parts per million and is as common in the Earth's crust as tin, tungsten and molybdenum. Uranium occurs in seawater, and can be recovered from the oceans.

4 minutes ago, tonray said:

So what ? Uranium is as common as dirt.....

Uranium occurs in most rocks in concentrations of 2 to 4 parts per million and is as common in the Earth's crust as tin, tungsten and molybdenum. Uranium occurs in seawater, and can be recovered from the oceans.

Your post is not even remotely connected in any way to Shaunduhpostman's post. Where uranium is found has nothing to do with the Clinton foundation/Russian deal.

1 hour ago, mania said:

The guy that had the codes for the last 8 years thought he visited 57 States :wink:

The 57 States of America:

Afghanistan
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Canada
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Great Britain
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Iraq
Ireland
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Mexico
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Panama
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

3 minutes ago, Pimay1 said:

Your post is not even remotely connected in any way to Shaunduhpostman's post. Where uranium is found has nothing to do with the Clinton foundation/Russian deal.

Hmm...if the deal was so egregious why is there not an FBI investigation...certainly they have violated our national security or maybe it's just that they have violated your tin foil hats ? Give it up...your groper is going down hard and taking the Senate with him...in less than 24 hours you can stop the incessant whining and hand wringing about the sky is falling and it's all the Clinton's fault. Please give it a break and start to learn that reality is she has not been indicted for any crimes, nor will she be. STOP !

Donald Trump and the threat of Nuclear War.:cheesy:

It sounds like  Rowling book.

Harry Potter and the threat of nuclear war!

New Harry Potter

In this new adventure of the wizard king,Harry goes up against Hermoine,who has engaged the potions master,Snape,to teach her how to make a nuclear bomb.Hermoine wants revenge on Ron Weasley who has spurned her advances and has run of with Harry's former flame,Cho Chan,the beautiful Asian Witch who shared her first kiss with the bespectacled Potter in an earlier novel.

Harry only has hours in which to find Dumbledore,who is now living in an homosexual relationship with Sereius Black who has been reincarnated in the form of David Walliams,And has the only known spell that is able to neutralize the D DAy weapon and turn it into a harmless golli weed plant.Hagrid has been employed to seek out Snapes recipe of how to arm the weapon.

Read how Harry has only a matter of hours to save Hogwarts and the whole of the  Wizarding world.

Will the former boy wizard,the boy that lived,succeed in his mission?

Once again,Rowling never ceases to bore us all rigid with her new self indulgent claptrap of pure tripe.

Book readers monthly........More Rowling rubbish.

Daily Mirror.......the only good chapter is when Cho Chan gets her kit off.

Daily Star.......Cho Chan could certainly teach thai bar girls a thing or two about BJ's.

Boys own magazine....A rollicking good read for the boys of today.

Donald Trump and the threat of Nuclear War.:cheesy:

It sounds like  Rowling book.

Harry Potter and the threat of nuclear war!

New Harry Potter

In this new adventure of the wizard king,Harry goes up against Hermoine,who has engaged the potions master,Snape,to teach her how to make a nuclear bomb.Hermoine wants revenge on Ron Weasley who has spurned her advances and has run of with Harry's former flame,Cho Chan,the beautiful Asian Witch who shared her first kiss with the bespectacled Potter in an earlier novel.

Harry only has hours in which to find Dumbledore,who is now living in an homosexual relationship with Sereius Black who has been reincarnated in the form of David Walliams,And has the only known spell that is able to neutralize the D DAy weapon and turn it into a harmless golli weed plant.Hagrid has been employed to seek out Snapes recipe of how to arm the weapon.

Read how Harry has only a matter of hours to save Hogwarts and the whole of the  Wizarding world.

Will the former boy wizard,the boy that lived,succeed in his mission?

Once again,Rowling never ceases to bore us all rigid with her new self indulgent claptrap of pure tripe.

Book readers monthly........More Rowling rubbish.

Daily Mirror.......the only good chapter is when Cho Chan gets her kit off.

Daily Star.......Cho Chan could certainly teach thai bar girls a thing or two about BJ's.

Boys own magazine....A rollicking good read for the boys of today.

2 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

And she lets anyone in the country. 

Terrorism will flourish under Hillary.

Screenshot_2016-11-08-13-07-15-1.png

If you read some of Trump's contradictory statements about nuclear weapons  http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/oct/11/mark-warner/mark-warner-says-donald-trump-ok-nuclear-prolifera/  it is clear that he is clueless about the subject, and and clueless about the importance of preventing the spread of nuclear weapons. 

You're worried about terrorists with guns entering the US.  I'm worried about terrorists with a nuclear bomb entering the US, and Trump will make that much more likely.

6 hours ago, daveAustin said:

The single most important question in this campaign: Which candidate is better equipped to manage the North Korean threat without triggering catastrophe?

Trump, because he's more likely to get in there and take out the regime now before it has enough time to be able to shrink a warhead and plonk it on an ICBM, thus having everyone by the balls. There is no negotiating with NK I'm afraid and Clinton will languish and simply deliver more of the same.

That's interesting.  Trump avoids facts and clear commitments in his "platform", but he gives the impression that he will be both aggressive and isolationist at the same time.  Somewhat contradictory, but it does provides something for everyone. 

I do recall Trump very clearly stating in one speech that "the era of nation building will be brought to a very swift and decisive end" http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/15/trumps-foreign-policy-ends-era-nation-building-time-chart-new-course/ .  I hope that means that there will be no more military adventures abroad.  Events in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have made it clear that toppling a despotic government without immediate and effective nation building leads to chaos and breeding grounds for terrorists.  We win the war and lose the peace.

Do you think Trump will invade other countries without a plan for afterwards (nation building)?  Do you think that's a good idea?

53 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you think Trump will invade other countries without a plan for afterwards

Sure. If it he thought it would be momentarily popular. after it became unpopular he'd claim he had nothing to do with it and call Veterans weak and those veterans injured, losers.

Seems odd to me how the republicans are up in arms (excuse the pun) and claiming that Clinton and the democrats are war mongers whilst still defending GW Bush and his war crimes in Iraq.  I know Trump has flip flopped and now says Iraq was a mistake but that is easy in hindsight.  Obama was being accused of being weak when it came to military action but that was just the usual Obama bashing I guess.

What is oddest is that the Trumpsters are sounding very much like those lefties when it comes to military matters. 

America needs to be taught a lesson by the North Koreans, yes, everyone says so. After Iraq they think they going to take on N.Koreans?

Arabs are not so clever that's why US destroyed them but not the Koreans. They will nuke you that's for sure.

Don't tell me one fine morning I drink my coffee eating my croissants I read that US been nuked by N. Korean. I will be smiling from ear to ear. Not because I am cruel, just when people keep asking for it they get it.

God will give N.Koreans intercontinental ballistic missiles because God knows best.

N. Koreans will die with the belts and shirts they have on, but Americans will lose all their good lives.

38 minutes ago, madusa said:

America needs to be taught a lesson by the North Koreans, yes, everyone says so. After Iraq they think they going to take on N.Koreans?

Arabs are not so clever that's why US destroyed them but not the Koreans. They will nuke you that's for sure.

Don't tell me one fine morning I drink my coffee eating my croissants I read that US been nuked by N. Korean. I will be smiling from ear to ear. Not because I am cruel, just when people keep asking for it they get it.

God will give N.Koreans intercontinental ballistic missiles because God knows best.

N. Koreans will die with the belts and shirts they have on, but Americans will lose all their good lives.

I can't tell, are you trying to be funny?

For the time being the North Korea has, at best, the ability to nuke east Asian countries, however that is more than bad enough.

If you think an above ground nuclear explosion can go off anywhere without dire consequences to the globally connected, technology dependent world economy, you are badly mistaken.  The worst case scenario will have middle class people becoming poor and poor people starving.  Wherever you are with your coffee and croissant, you will suffer.

51 minutes ago, madusa said:

You need to check your history....we already defeated N. Korea even though they had Chinese soldiers helping them. You will be smiling from ear to ear.......what a sick f#%k you are, and pretty ignorant to boot. If N. Korea had the capability to kill everybody in the USA they would also create a nuclear winter throughout the world. So you could watch your arse glowing with radiation as you tried to stop vomiting enough to eat your precious croissant and coffee.....they would probably pass right through your body and fall onto the floor a few moments before you did as well. Bon appetit.