Singha Small Beer Bottles now 320ml

Banana7

2 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Yes, you can buy either now.

Anyone that likes chocolate will have seen this happening for a couple of years, the latest is Toblerone.

I like chocolate, 3 big bars for 100 baht at the Ikea, i always buy a lot.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:24 PM, anthony0339 said:

Argh. Please shoot me if I become the old man who posts on a website complaining about a 10ML reduction in the size of a small beer. I was just wondering why most expats in Thaialnd take their drinking so seriously? Give me a brake!

OK! - or did you mean break?

brake.jpg

11 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

11 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

brake.jpg

Actually could you you please teach a private Engmis classss for meeee? I am really in the neeeed for some teaching. Inn return ,,,,, you will Getty a worrkkkk penritttty and Visssssaa and lesssssonsss on iohonzzzz typoooos. The payout rate iiiiis 5 bahhhhy peeeeee goirrrrrhour. 

You have way too much time on your hands my little friend!

Edited by anthony0339

This is the second time they've downsized bottles and not lowered prices correspondingly. Hope they lose sales big time this time. I like Singha but not being ripped off, so no more. Thank you very much, goodbye greedy buggers, buying any other beer except...

On 11/10/2016 at 4:43 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

I don't think I'd know I got 10ml less beer unless I saw it on the label, so Much Ado About Nothing, methinks. But yes, I agree that the sneaky price increase is wrong. At the same time, there has been much discussion in the UK media this week after Toblerone reduced the weight. Might be a discussion piece for people with too much time on their hands: Less weight or pay more?

Quite right. People expecting to be treated with the consideration due to a customer, just because they are......er.....customers. The very idea.

If they don't like it they can go home.

Argh. Please shoot me if I become the old man who posts on a website complaining about a 10ML reduction in the size of a small beer. I was just wondering why most expats in Thaialnd take their drinking so seriously? Give me a brake!

1) Makes you wonder if spellchecker or whatever is responsible for more spelling errors than it prevents.

2) Otherwise the post is just sanctimonious tosh. See my post 31.

3 hours ago, rott said:

Quite right. People expecting to be treated with the consideration due to a customer, just because they are......er.....customers. The very idea.

If they don't like it they can go home.

.... where Maltesers have now reduced the weight too. Where's it all going to end!!!! :shock1::sad:

Just returned from Tesco, and as I normally do not drink at home I am generally unaware of quantity and price of beer, thus what I saw came as a bit of a surprise

All small bottles without exception as far as i could see were down from 330ml to 320.

Cans which were previously 500ml now 490.

All 630ml bottles now 620, excepting Heineken still 630, Federbrau San Mig and San Mig Light 640 and i think Carlsberg 660.

If Anthony thinks major corporations making unannounced increases in operating margin of 1.6% to 3.0% at the expense of consumers is fair trade, free competition etc., I suspect he will largely be alone in this. Apart from the other git of course. How does this increase affect profitability, up 5% // 10%?? I do not know, perhaps somebody can advise.

On November 29, 2016 at 3:25 PM, rott said:

Just returned from Tesco, and as I normally do not drink at home I am generally unaware of quantity and price of beer, thus what I saw came as a bit of a surprise

All small bottles without exception as far as i could see were down from 330ml to 320.

Cans which were previously 500ml now 490.

All 630ml bottles now 620, excepting Heineken still 630, Federbrau San Mig and San Mig Light 640 and i think Carlsberg 660.

If Anthony thinks major corporations making unannounced increases in operating margin of 1.6% to 3.0% at the expense of consumers is fair trade, free competition etc., I suspect he will largely be alone in this. Apart from the other git of course. How does this increase affect profitability, up 5% // 10%?? I do not know, perhaps somebody can advise.

Perhaps I can advise that you investigate the JFK assignation further, try to free the Wiki Leaks guy, and hold a demonstration to have Obama elected for a third term.

This is the "Farang Pub....." thread so not too much point expecting a sensible and logical response, especially from someone who is wrong.

Not a champion of consumerism is our anthony. Wonder what Trump would think of it, favour the corporations or consumers?

Apparently Toblerone getting a bit of stick.

Edited by rott