Obama says he will tell allies Trump is committed to NATO

webfact

2 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Seriously?? You need to come up for air a little more often. I'm pretty sure that all those bombings, mass shootings, crazed truck drivers, etc. killing thousands that have been going on for the last 3+ years throughout Europe were not the work of homegrown Europeans.

That has nothing to do with NATO.  Those are internal security issues.  NATO is a military organization. 

Perhaps not done by homegrown Europeans, but many were citizens or those in Europe legally.  Again, nothing to do with NATO.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34832512

The attacks are suspected to have been masterminded by Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a Belgian national killed in a police raid in Saint-Denis, northern Paris, a few days later.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/belgium-hunts-bombings-suspects-country-mourns-77569165

Laachraoui, 24 and a Brussels resident, is thought to be well-known to police as a key recruiter of young people hoping to fight in Syria.

Belgian reports said the brothers, identified as Belgian citizens, were known to police and linked to Salah Abdeslam, a key Paris attack suspect who was arrested last week in Brussels.

P.S. I come up for air quite often.  LOL

20 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

That has nothing to do with NATO.  Those are internal security issues.  NATO is a military organization. 

Perhaps not done by homegrown Europeans, but many were citizens or those in Europe legally.  Again, nothing to do with NATO.

P.S. I come up for air quite often.  LOL

Do you really believe that the organisation that controls these terrorists isn't a "military" because they don't wear informs and march in a straight line?

Perhaps, if the EU portion of NATO would spend more time taking care of things at home and less time pretending Russia is going to attack, they just might be worth helping.

1 minute ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Do you really believe that the organisation that controls these terrorists isn't a "military" because they don't wear informs and march in a straight line?

Perhaps, if the EU portion of NATO would spend more time taking care of things at home and less time pretending Russia is going to attack, they just might be worth helping.

NATO deals with external threats.  These were citizens and residents.  Up to the internal police to deal with them.  Which they were if you read any of the articles I linked to.

Russia has already attacked and occupied several countries trying to belong to NATO.  The threat is real.