Man steals phone, hides it in his underwear

webfact

Man steals phone, hides it in his underwear

Phuket Gazette 

pkt2.jpeg          

Police did a body search on the only staff member there. Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: -- A Thai man was arrested for stealing and hiding a tourist’s phone in his underwear at a Patong tour agency yesterday afternoon.

Kuwaiti tourist Abdul Nabimh Redha, 38, filed a complaint at 2:30pm with Lt Col Somsak Thongkliang of Patong Police.

“Mr Redha told us that he put his phone down on the counter at ‘All in One Travel shop’ and went to his room for ten minutes. When he returned, his phone had disappeared,” said Col Somsak. “We went to the shop and questioned Kattamon Chayathayakron, a staff member there.”

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Man-steals-phone-hides-in-underwear/65908?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-11-25

this story reminds me of an big fat ngo lady at the russian market in phnom penh.

after taking my photograph with her mobile telephone she pulled up her dress and unrolled some flab around her tummy and placed the telephone inside her flab.

then let her dress down and looked at me with a self satisfied smile as if to say now try and get my telephone.

as if anybody would want to. i was just looking at the event in amazement.

I have friends who own the new phones these things are so big now they do not fit into the average pocket comfortably when sitting so they are forever leaving the stupid things around. Why do you need to carry a mini computer around with you all day is beyond me. For me a mobile phone is for making calls receiving calls and texts ( I never text) and sits easily in my pocket.

I have friends who own the new phones these things are so big now they do not fit into the average pocket comfortably when sitting so they are forever leaving the stupid things around. Why do you need to carry a mini computer around with you all day is beyond me. For me a mobile phone is for making calls receiving calls and texts ( I never text) and sits easily in my pocket.

If that is all you use it for then great. Many do use the phone for a lot more. I love my s7 edge and don't feel its too big.

Great as a GPS and for pictures and reading the Internet or playing a game when i have to wait for something.

48 minutes ago, pommy pete said:

Can you still buy these?

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Can you still buy these?

Yes, l've got one.

And it takes great pictures too.

But l do believe that they are phasing them out.

Thats why l bought a spare for when this one gives up the ghost.

Just now, soc said:

Yes, l've got one.

And it takes great pictures too.

But l do believe that they are phasing them out.

Thats why l bought a spare for when this one gives up the ghost.

Gives up the ghost ... how about burn your house down. I see them still for sale down in BigC basement just 2 days ago. No doubt the majority don't go on spontaneous fire ... but why take the chance.

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Can you still buy these?

Yes I was looking only the other day and reminiscing about 7-10 days between charges, comfortable and easy to slip in the pocket and not having to worry about losing it or having it knicked 'cos it's worth little. But I would miss some of the added capabilities of a modern smart phone. Apple are looking at a folding phone so perhaps some convenience can be restored.

On 11/25/2016 at 5:42 PM, possum1931 said:

Can you still buy these?

I have a Nokia which must be 7 years old , it is great it makes phone calls a and I receive calls on it , I did get a wow look at that from some young ferlung earlier in the year . Not too sure why , maybe it was the mauve colour.