Eleven year old raped by "trusted" granddad, 68

webfact

Eleven year old raped by "trusted" granddad, 68

p3.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- An eleven year old girl who was left in the care of a granddad was raped by the 68 year old while her parents worked in another province.

The man - named only as Ek - has admitted raping a girl under 13.

He was arrested at his home yesterday after a warrant was issued in the case, reports Thairath.

"Ae" the mother of the victim referred to as "Oi" said that the granddad was the father of her second husband Anuchart Satphan.

After she remarried she had left her daughter off and on with her new husband's parents while they did construction work in other provinces.

She had trusted the old couple with her daughter since Oi was five.

In October she went home to pick up her daughter for a holiday but when it came time for her to return home to granddad she said that she did not want to go back and was scared.

It was then discovered that prior to the holiday she had been raped.

A warrant was soon issued and "granddad" is now in custody.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-29

People like this are mentally disturbed, putting the away will not solve the problem, castration will not solve the problem, beating them will not solve the problem, a single bullet to the temple will however solve the problem, the only problem is does government of any country have the balls to do it, I would put my hand up any day of the week for any country, could make a decent living and have a satisfy job, however that would mean I would have to give up my retired life, on 2nd thought, pass 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

Did anyone else pick up the fact they said 'reported for raping someone under 13'? What's that go to do with it? Under 14, 15? Does it matter? He's a paedo and should spend the rest of his life in jail.

As a newbie in Thailand do they have age consent laws?

7 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

So sad for both the girl and the granddad. What could he have been thinking?  Two lives ruined!  The first priority should be therapy for the girl.This could damage her for life.

What was the rapist scumbag paedophile thinking?

Who cares what that @#$% was thinking.

Lock up the useless piece of crap until he rots.

Edited by Bluespunk

9 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Yes sadly this is not uncommon in this part of the world.  A very public castration might put some of the morons off but in reality it is a very screwed up society 

Unfortunately , castration may turn him into a nasty killer.

Have to keep him locked up as well, never happen, he will be free soon but may have to relocate hopefully.

This kind of crime has gone on in Thailand for as long  as I can remember.

I have  Thai relatives that  this happened to,  the family member is distanced

by the rest of the family for  a while , then life goes on.  I met several women

in various parts of Thailand who became street women because they had been

raped at a young age  then given to someone from a big city  where they were

thrown into the business.  To be  fair,  I still see many decent Thai people who

are not like this old pervert, and they are also disgusted with these kind of

people.

Geezer

8 hours ago, Honthy said:

In the USA a 8 years old was raped this week ... Sad.

What can motivate these worms?

Oh that doesn't make this paedophile look so bad then.  Maybe his lawyer can use it in his defence.  But your honour an American did the same thing in the U.S.  ok case dismissed.

8 hours ago, Bule gila said:

Did anyone else pick up the fact they said 'reported for raping someone under 13'? What's that go to do with it? Under 14, 15? Does it matter? He's a paedo and should spend the rest of his life in jail.

As a newbie in Thailand do they have age consent laws?

Apparently this is a country where robbing or raping someone "during the hours of darkness" is more serious than robbing them during the day. Go figure... TiT. Using this logic it seems likely that the charge of raping someone under 13 is more serious than the charge of raping someone under 14....

The good news is that if he says he was drunk /sorry and offers to pay a dowry then he will probably be released with a warning...

Edited by bangon04

this kind of crime here is so common because it so rarely prosecuted...some folks mighhht think that  it is under reported, but the lack of consequences here is certainly a contributing factor...Thainess appeals to the lowest depths of a man's nature...

19 hours ago, Thechook said:

Oh that doesn't make this paedophile look so bad then.  Maybe his lawyer can use it in his defence.  But your honour an American did the same thing in the U.S.  ok case dismissed.

I just wanted to illuminate the number of cases in the USA and in Thailand... Basically, I have no bad feeling against Americans ....hmmm just a little maybe against left-liberals  5555

6 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Well,  in the end,  lives will go on.   The girl needs help -  counseling,  therapy or whatever.   Who is going to provide it? 

If I understand Thailand well, no  efforts will be made,  ....

Probably this idiot will give some money to the family, and if he has a spark of common sense he convert to  be a monk and business is usual........