2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Just so y'all know, there is no rule that former winners can't compete again. So if you're voting for transam thinking you'll be getting rid of him, think again.

However, if you want transam to win every year, with thousands and thousands of music video / emoji posts to look forward to ... then he's your man! :partytime2:

Now you tell us.

Ok I nominate Nancy, and again next year.

6 minutes ago, WhamBam said:

Hmmmm doesn't exposure - especially in sunlight - promote growth and vitality? that sounds a good reason to be exposing themselves in the daytime.

As to those panties.....

have you noticed how women get to wear all the sexy panties? Vibrant colours, crotchless, smooth and silky and more.

Any member who wraps himself in those sexy panties could well get my vote for being daring and adventurous :ph34r:

Before anyones asks, no I don't get to wear my girlfriends panties as my ass is too fat.

It's the other way round here, do NOT tell Mrs.Trans I said that.......... b0231.gif

50 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I see that as usual baboon is the voice of sense and reason as this thread sinks into ... well into something.

With all the references to The Black Spot(s) I wasn't sure if I was reading the forum or Treasure Island.

On he half of us all, it is an honour and a privilege to hear from you.

I know how you hate to talk about it, but how is the hospice going? The one you are building with your bare hands?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

I know how you hate to talk about it, but how is the hospice going? The one you are building with your bare hands?

oh  so  thats  where he' s  been......."at the hospice"

Just now, baboon said:

Please, please i can't take all the credit as I'm getting all the help I need, money, building materials etc. but since it's all coming from Nth. Korea I have to be careful.

It will be the KIM Il-Jong Hospice For Distressed Hairdressers.

1 minute ago, kannot said:

oh  so  thats  where he' s  been......."at the hospice"

When he hasn't been working tirelessly on the drought relief projects, yes, not that this most noble of men would wish me to mention it...

35 minutes ago, baboon said:

When he hasn't been working tirelessly on the drought relief projects, yes, not that this most noble of men would wish me to mention it...

Drought relief projects...........Aka "in the pub"

Now you tell us.

Ok I nominate Nancy, and again next year.

Yeah but generally people that have already won decline participating in future POTY's. The trauma is too great. Once is enough.

No guarantees about how transam will behave when he wins though. Could be an again and again kind of thing.

I have proposed that it should be a rule to forbid double dippers though that hasn't happened.

Serial POTY's ... geez ... greedy much?

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Must admit I am a happy bunny today.....Survived near another year, got to the POTY finals and having a bit of fun with you lot reading stuff....Most of all looking at Mrs.Trans smile......I am really lucky.....

me and pook.jpg

Trans and the missus doing their best Adam and Eve pose. I saw the full length version and I wish he had used a bigger fig leaf.

1 minute ago, sipi said:

It's the middle of Winter Trans. 

Where is the shirt?

Weeeeeell, behind closed doors after many years we are still like a couple of teens.....We both like affection and similar music, plus she don't like beer.....What more could I want....?

Eeeeer, perhaps a healthier bank balance.... b0235.gif

3 hours ago, CMBob said:

I'll end up voting for whichever nominee appears to want my vote the least.  And, before any of the nominees get their heads a bit too swelled, I do believe that "None of These" won the undercard.

Now, I also was wondering if there is an award for verbal diarrhea involved in this post.  For example only, Khun Geronimo has posted 154 responses so far in this thread....and that's not counting the 6 new replies popping up since I started writing this.  For Christmas, we need to get you another hobby.

It's a serial posters love-in :)

3 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

How could anyone ever get bored at Mah Fa Lung Gardens, have you ever been JC, they are truly amazing.

I have traveled around Asia with a tropical horticulturist friend and have seen all the tropical plants i need to see including a personal guided tour of the non-public areas of Sirikit Botanical Garden by the Garden's research director.. So yeah -- I might very well be bored at MFLG if I didn't go there because I was bored in the first place.

24 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I have traveled around Asia with a tropical horticulturist friend and have seen all the tropical plants i need to see including a personal guided tour of the non-public areas of Sirikit Botanical Garden by the Garden's research director.. So yeah -- I might very well be bored at MFLG if I didn't go there because I was bored in the first place.

For goods sake yer a miserable old sod and that's for sure!

You don't go to Mah Fa Lung to look at plants, but I guess you will never understand that.

3 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

For goods sake yer a miserable old sod and that's for sure!

You don't go to Mah Fa Lung to look at plants, but I guess you will never understand that.

I understand that they call it a Garden but I guess you will never understand that. And if I'm a bit bellicose it's reading that while all you people were stuck on your computers I was out absorbing and immersing myself in nature with my face stuck in a camera.

Edited by JLCrab