2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of people have joined for the sole purpose of voting.   Duplicate accounts, previously banned members and those otherwise found to be contravening the rules will result in their vote not being counted.  

Please try to ensure that everyone plays fairly.   

5 hours ago, Scott said:

A number of people have joined for the sole purpose of voting.   Duplicate accounts, previously banned members and those otherwise found to be contravening the rules will result in their vote not being counted.  

Good tactics. Is there no length they won't go to? And I thought Nancy's campaigning lark was a bit below the belt. Take note, Naam voters. :giggle:

13 hours ago, Scott said:

Its more than a bit odd that transam took 5 days to accumulate 65 votes and has now jumped to 97 in the last 24 hours.

I suggest the mods delete all votes made by members with either less than 100 posts or those joined in the last month.

Let's see who the real winner is.

Edited by AlbertCuypstraat

2 minutes ago, AlbertCuypstraat said:

Its more than a bit odd that transam took 5 days to accumulate 65 votes and has now jumped to 97 in the last 24 hours.

I suggest the mods delete all votes made by members with either less than 100 posts or those joined in the last month.

Let's see who the real winner is.

Good idea Albert.

Naams has taken off also.

6 hours ago, Scott said:

Beggars belief.

That people would go to those lengths for a meaningless competition.

11 hours ago, Singalongsam said:

Are you saying that Transam is detested? It appears to me that he is the forum Joker. 

Heath Ledger was great in that part. A painted on smile hiding a lunatic. 

b0218.gif ....................You are near right, been on this forum around 10 years, last years POTY I decided to post photos for a bit of fun, someone said they "thought" I would  have had hair down to my shoulders and covered in tattoo's.. :stoner:

Of course I an totally the opposite with an angels voice.....:giggle:

Oh, and whilst I'm here, I have only ever had ONE user name on TVF, though a bloke out there will probably say different if he could...:smile:

Just now, sipi said:

So what you are saying is that an army of Naam supporters joined up to vote for Naam in response to an army of Transam supporters joining up to vote for Transam. 

Maybe they all just hung off to vote.

I might have bought that angle sipi were it not for the newbie guy posting as he did just now, it's blatantly clear now this is an orchestrated event.

5 minutes ago, sipi said:

Ok so ask again for the mods to delete votes from members with less than 100 posts and less than a month. 

I am sure we are all in favour of that.

If that wasn't a rule to begin with, it's a bit hard to move the goalposts now I think.

If I actually win there will be a few "newbies" shedding tears on their key boards...

Don't know about the rest of you but it really brings a smile here, but these folk just want to degrade our fun event...Very childish indeed....My message to them is......

b0209.gif

4 minutes ago, transam said:

If I actually win there will be a few "newbies" shedding tears on their key boards...

Don't know about the rest of you but it really brings a smile here, but these folk just want to degrade our fun event...Very childish indeed....My message to them is......

b0209.gif

The sad thing about the so-called manipulation, is that it seems to me that people don't want nominee A to win, they just don't want nominee B to win.

1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

The obvious is ... you aint that bright ...else you would have pre planned better and added yourself earlier ...as you did with your other 'names'☺

Don't you find it strange that folk are coming out of the woodwork cos they think Trans could win and no other reason....Strange that.....

7 minutes ago, sipi said:

We do want a fair contest and it does seem a bit strange. I would have thought VillageFarang would have been up there with Naam and Transam. But I just assumed that voters had waited.

I assure you I am very happy not to be caught up in what happens to the final two.  I am far enough behind to have dropped from view and don't have to deal with the insults and accusations.  I keep track of who likes my posts and makes positive comments throughout the year and I feel confident my 58 votes are real.  That is good enough for me.:jap: 

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

The sad thing about the so-called manipulation, is that it seems to me that people don't want nominee A to win, they just don't want nominee B to win.

I think it is just one guy with an obsession and a limp grasp on reality that is causing the ruckus. What is it about this contest that rattles people's cages.

I love it though. Fascinating psychological theater.

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I think it is just one guy with an obsession and a limp grasp on reality that is causing the ruckus. What is it about this contest that rattles people's cages.

I love it though. Fascinating psychological theater.

Once again I agree, I think it's a control thing, very disturbing.

At the end of the day, governments won't fall and the stock market won't go into meltdown.

Someone will just get to wear the crown for a year and get some bragging rights.

Really though, after the last couple of POTY's, did anyone expect anything different?

4 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

I assure you I am very happy not to be caught up in what happens to the final two.  I am far enough behind to have dropped from view and don't have to deal with the insults and accusations.  I keep track of who likes my posts and makes positive comments throughout the year and I feel confident my 58 votes are real.  That is good enough for me.:jap: 

In the midst of all this mayhem and madness a sound philosophy