2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

Damn, damn and double damn. Just popped out of the office to go to the bank, only to learn I just missed a juicy bit. Only joking.

PS My vote has not been cast yet. :neus: 

Oops. Just saw the post. Totally inappropriate.

C'mon just a hint. at least a vague idea of in which way it was inappropriate.

55 minutes ago, Naam said:

you bet your sweet butt. Klingons are like wine. if you don't believe me ask my wife.

A bit like vinegar then? Great on fish n chips but not on much else? Unless you are a Klingon and mix it with those wonderful dishes you eat. :post-4641-1156694572:

Only joking, Lord Naam.

You might guess I am not  a wine drinker. A bottle of Nuclear Brown Ale does me as well as cider. Wine and champers... yuk!!

But then I am maybe more primitive than a Klingon

:w00t:

Just now, transam said:

And I have an idea why it was posted......That's a PM thing too...

I'm already onboard with the thought!

Which brings me to say:

As said previously several times by me and by others, any of the top five posters would make worthy winners  and I would be pleased to see any of them win.

But I'm starting to consider that forces may be at work to control the outcome of the vote and whilst rarely ever prescribing to conspiracy theories, the pattern of voting does not seem be, to me at least, normal. To be more succinct, I think somebody some where's playing games and I really hope the mods. are watching IP addresses closely (in so far as it's possible to do so). I truly hope I'm wrong.

10 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

I'm already onboard with the thought!

Which brings me to say:

As said previously several times by me and by others, any of the top five posters would make worthy winners  and I would be pleased to see any of them win.

But I'm starting to consider that forces may be at work to control the outcome of the vote and whilst rarely ever prescribing to conspiracy theories, the pattern of voting does not seem be, to me at least, normal. To be more succinct, I think somebody some where's playing games and I really hope the mods. are watching IP addresses closely (in so far as it's possible to do so). I truly hope I'm wrong.

Yes we are and there has been some changes shall we say to membership and

we continue to monitor the games that are being played here.

3 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

Yes we are and there has been some changes shall we say to membership and

we continue to monitor the games that are being played here.

We knew you would.

You've made me feel all warm and fuzzy now.

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Nooooooooo, I really was a choir boy.....Honest guv..... b0202.gif

4 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

As was I I, with my ruffle and cassock and two pennies per service.

That was then and this is now.

Oh boy...... will we be having Choir Boy of the Year poll next?

:shock1:

12 minutes ago, WhamBam said:

Oh boy...... will we be having Choir Boy of the Year poll next?

:shock1:

Why not! There's no end to things we don't know about the past of well known posters, some were choir boys, many are ex-special forces, others were axe murderers, apparently large numbers are escapees from the funny farm, we could have polls for each category, imagine the excitement.  :sleepy:

Edited by chiang mai

Piping back in here with an immodest proposal as follows.

If both front runners indicate they agree by midnight tonight then after 5 pm tomorrow start a new real final bonanza between the top two for 48 hours.

Doing this will wash away the issues with earlier voting when so many accidentally forfeited their voting rights by showing results before voting.

Also more time for any rigging concerns to be examined.

May the best man win and Happy New Year.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If both front runners indicate they agree by midnight tonight then after 5 pm tomorrow start a new real final bonanza between the top two for 48 hours.

Doing this will wash away the issues with earlier voting when so many accidentally forfeited their voting rights by showing results before voting.

Gawd...........:coffee1:

10 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Why not! There's no end to things we don't know about the past of well known posters, some were choir boys, many are ex-special forces, others were axe murderers, apparently large numbers are escapees from the funny farm, we could have polls for each category, imagine the excitement.  :sleepy:

The rampaging lunatics, mad axemen, cherubs floating about singing heavenly songs with the ex special forces trying to blast everyone....... and the Baht bus queen driving round like a headless chickien bipping his horn at  everyone

Sounds great, just like 'The Pub' forum section.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Off your meds ?

Go back and talk to yourself in your other post in the Patts thread and leave the sane folks alone. 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

And you were paid TUPPENCE............ b0215.gif

Yes, but I could really sing ....... that potential career ended when the dots dropped.

Yur emoticon still looks like the MIL eating corn, stop posting it will ya.