2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, chiang mai said:

I reckon anyone who posts into this thread from now on who has less than 100 posts to their name should probably be treated with great suspicion, if not ignored completely.

I think anyone who is fixated with the number of dots one has against their name needs medical intervention ASAP

15 minutes ago, Will27 said:

At the end of the day, governments won't fall and the stock market won't go into meltdown.

Someone will just get to wear the crown for a year and get some bragging rights.

Really though, after the last couple of POTY's, did anyone expect anything different?

It's not a crown, more like a throne.

TVP-2016.jpg

7 minutes ago, Savilesghost said:

I think anyone who is fixated with the number of dots one has against their name needs medical intervention ASAP

Indeed and as it happens I'm leaving for the hospital shortly, coincidently you're leaving for my ignore list now.

10 minutes ago, Savilesghost said:

Spoken like a man with 3 Dots

I have had one consultation and opinion, but I am going for a second as I did not like the first

1 minute ago, oldlakey said:

Spoken like a man with 3 Dots

I have had one consultation and opinion, but I am going for a second as I did not like the first

The doctor told me I am far too happy and my work rate is too high, so I'm working on being a little more gloomy and lightening up with the work. I am told that will get me my 2 dots back.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

The doctor told me I am far too happy and my work rate is too high, so I'm working on being a little more gloomy and lightening up with the work. I am told that will get me my 2 dots back.

Not if I have got anything to do with it it wont, far too easy nose to the grindstone is the only way forward

Any general election requires the voters to be of an adult age, 18 usually.

Well, to prevent any newbies who naturally have no idea of the capabilities of the  TV election  candidates  from voting I suggest the organizers  only allow posters with at least 1,000 posts for example to vote.

This would eliminate second, third or fourth accounts set up to win this coveted trophy.

As an aside the appearance  of Savile's ghost  is plainly an attempt to ensure Jim will fix it as it happens guys and gals. The image of a cigar smoking peroxide long haired pervert in a shell suit stalking the corridors of TV is particularly disturbing.

Trans hits the century mark on the poll. 

That might get him another dot.

I would have voted for either of the other two, except that I felt that Trans was well overdue for  recognition and his good nature despite some very antagonizing and cheap attempts to pull him in the mud.

Edited by canuckamuck

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

If that wasn't a rule to begin with, it's a bit hard to move the goalposts now I think.

primary and standing rule in every election is "no cheating!" that also applies to POTY 2016. no goalposts have to be moved eliminating votes which are not eligible.

8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Trans hits the century mark on the poll. 

That might get him another dot.

I would have voted for either of the other two, except that I felt that Trans was well overdue for  recognition and his good nature despite some very antagonizing and cheap attempts to pull him in the mud.

They won't give him any dots, as he already has a full repertoire, plus he has loads in his tool box, apparently they make good washers!

3 hours ago, AlbertCuypstraat said:

The transam camp has nothing to do with  blatant cheating, quite a number of these late postings have links to one banned member. There have also been instances of questionable votes for the other member that is in the running.

If you haven't got the facts in front of you, please don't post such accusations with out the proof to verify such.

56 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Every year a large number of votes are cast in the final 24 hours as the "undecideds" make up their minds ahead of the deadline. Nothing suspect about this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Nope, nothing at all, not even the earlier poster admitting he and his friends opened new bogus accounts in order to sway the results, all business as usual!!!

Just now, chiang mai said:

Nope, nothing at all, not even the earlier poster admitting he and his friends opened new bogus accounts in order to sway the results, all business as usual!!!

It's a dotty life at the top it seems!

46 minutes ago, Naam said:

primary and standing rule in every election is "no cheating!" that also applies to POTY 2016. no goalposts have to be moved eliminating votes which are not eligible.

I wasn't saying cheating was allowed.

I was replying to this

"Ok so ask again for the mods to delete votes from members with less than 100 posts and less than a month"

That's not cheating.