2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

If you don't stop complaining, we are going to set up an electoral college and really mess things up!  :smile:

We have been working behind the scene to assure that everything is as above board as possible.   There are mechanisms in place to detect duplicate accounts and accounts who obviously just signed up to vote.   If people's membership is not authentic, there vote will not be counted. 

The Moderators and Admin really don't have a horse in this race.   This poll is for the members.   We will do our best to make it as fair and honest as possible.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, transam said:

A message for my stalker and his "click, suppose for all to read.....

Last year I won Silver in this thread.....When I read I had what did I do....I sat back and smiled, it showed me folk liked my input to TVF over that year, of course if gold came with a new Vigo I would have needed the Kleenex....:sad:

I can tell you that if I win silver this year I will do exactly the same as I know I did the same this year......Sooooo, those out there with a schoolboy agenda, which ever way it goes I WILL have a smile......... b0220.gif

Well compared to 2014, this is like a kindergarten tea party!!!

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Another new member with an axe to grind. Could it be another former POTY is about to get banned over POTY Drama?

Well I have been informed of "dodgy" campaigning against me by other than my stalker..

I will remember that .....

Of course I am not getting involved with their rather LATE questions...They must think I am totally daft......:stoner:

16 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Considering patience is a virtue you don't have, you're being extremely patient about this!

Yes that's me, impatient Mr. Patient.

Actually, one must carefully ponder whether a matter is best served with one or the other. I still have a few hours to make up my mind. Meanwhile, I shall use my best undercover endeavours to find out what the eff has happened in the past 12 or so hours. Not having followed previous years' contests, I never realized that aspersions would be cast, skullduggery employed, and general nastiness scattered around willy-nilly. Quite entertaining in a waxworks house of horrors sort of way. 

On on on ......  

Edited by GarryP

23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

And there was I, about to inform the BBC and CNN that the POTY contest has quietened down on the run in ........

Good job I waited!

Wishful thinking for this to die down.

The knives are out in some quarters hoping for a final deathly thrust into the nether regions of some.

Just now, WhamBam said:

Wishful thinking for this to die down.

The knives are out in some quarters hoping for a final deathly thrust into the nether regions of some.

And when the final vote has been cast, whether Trans wins Gold, Silver or Bronze I will make a statement...........Just to sort my stalker out......:smile:

39 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Yes that's me, impatient Mr. Patient.

Actually, one must carefully ponder whether a matter is best served with one or the other. I still have a few hours to make up my mind. Meanwhile, I shall use my best undercover endeavours to find out what the eff has happened in the past 12 or so hours. Not having followed previous years' contests, I never realized that aspersions would be cast, skullduggery employed, and general nastiness scattered around willy-nilly. Quite entertaining in a waxworks house of horrors sort of way. 

On on on ......  

Oh, if you want to "enjoy" a real train wreck, just hunt up the archive of the 2014 POTY contest.  2015 was marginally better.  This year it's been a real toddle.  No drama here.  Not really.  At least I don't think so .........

(Mr. Bitey assures me he hasn't been opening new accounts with a proxy server.)