Depraved! Uncle comes out of jail for raping his mother and promptly attacks his nephew, aged 5.

rooster59

Depraved! Uncle comes out of jail for raping his mother and promptly attacks his nephew, aged 5.

uncle.PNG

Image: Daily News

A man released from jail after serving time for raping his aged mother went back to his hometown and attacked his nephew, aged just five.

Neighbors heard the commotion at a house in Muang Phai sub-district of Buriram on Wednesday evening and called police.

Five year old "Ball" had been picked up in a drunken rage and hurled into a door. He suffered serious cuts and laceration to his forehead and face.

Police did a background check on a man named as Wuthichai, 33, who is the boy's real uncle. He had only recently come out of jail for the rape of his 64 year old mother.

He was detained. The story was shared on Facebook with many Thais shocked by the depraved tale.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-24

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There're  some people in this world who shouldn't have been born in the first place

and when they put in jail, should not see day light for the rest of their lives,

much less walking among us, as they're a defected humans, broken machines

that ought to be dismantled and thrown to the junk yard....

32 minutes ago, ezzra said:

There're  some people in this world who shouldn't have been born in the first place

and when they put in jail, should not see day light for the rest of their lives,

much less walking among us, as they're a defected humans, broken machines

that ought to be dismantled and thrown to the junk yard....

I do agree and understand your sentiment.the man deserves some serious prison time.  However, case after case throughout history tells us that people like this have had horrendous lives, where society turned a blind eye to their miserable plight. Nobody is born like this. They are made like this. 

Jesus christ when will the authorities here learn, some people need to be jailed for a long time to actually protect normal citizens from them. This horrendous individual obviously never served long enough in jail to either deter him from committing crime again, or from keeping those vulnerable relatives safe from him. Locking a drug mule or a person who posts questionable content on their own facebook page up for 50 years plus while locking a rapist up for not even half the time doesn't really resemble any type of justice that I know.

Appalling, next time throw the key away next time perhaps

.....Nobody is born like this. They are made like this. 

Alas, some are born with genetic predispositions for irrational behavior, anti-social behavior, or are predisposed towards reacting to alcohol with uncontrolled rage. But yes, some are raised to be anti-social. It is not all one or the other but a continuum between nature (genetics) and nurture.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

This guy obviously has some serious mental issues and should have never been released from prison. A person so depraved as to rape his own mother should still be behind bars imo away from normal society, as it seems he still is a threat.

How does the mental health system work in Thailand if one does exist?

I do agree and understand your sentiment.the man deserves some serious prison time.  However, case after case throughout history tells us that people like this have had horrendous lives, where society turned a blind eye to their miserable plight. Nobody is born like this. They are made like this. 

Well nearly all of them plead to the judge citing sexual abuse as children.. Please tell me you don't believe this.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Not true.

This man CLEARLY has mental issues and thus should be treated for mental illness. It is a typical case of when  developing nation fails to both understand and care about mental illnesses. Another country that is developed and which has a fairly poor handle on mental illness is the US, and look at all of the mass shootings that take place there. The guns are not the issue, it is the mental state of the people carrying them. You cannot just exterminate mentally ill people, they need to be taken away from society and if possible treated 

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Do you have any thoughts or compassion for the innocent mother who was raped or the 5 year old boy who was thrown into a door and was injured or is that saved fo the person who committed the crimes?

12 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Do you have any thoughts or compassion for the innocent mother who was raped or the 5 year old boy who was thrown into a door and was injured or is that saved fo the person who committed the crimes?

Maybe it is the Thai Prison system, not being able to tell when someone needs to be in a mental Hospital ?

2 minutes ago, Goingmad said:

Maybe it is the Thai Prison system, not being able to tell when someone needs to be in a mental Hospital ?

Exactly! It is the states fault for not understanding that this person needs to be put away from society and treated indefinitely. You cant just slam someone away and expect them to come out aa change person, especially when they have mental issues and even more especially when you see the conditions of Thai prisons.

Edited by JustNo

17 minutes ago, JustNo said:

This man CLEARLY has mental issues and thus should be treated for mental illness. It is a typical case of when  developing nation fails to both understand and care about mental illnesses. Another country that is developed and which has a fairly poor handle on mental illness is the US, and look at all of the mass shootings that take place there. The guns are not the issue, it is the mental state of the people carrying them. You cannot just exterminate mentally ill people, they need to be taken away from society and if possible treated 

But they are all mental.... without state funded psychiatric treatment programs... a bullet is cheaper.

3 hours ago, i claudius said:

In my wildest nightmares , i could not imagine that anyone could rape their own mother ,if he is this depraved then i fear death is the only solution .

i won't be posting even MORE depraved stuff humans do as i will be banned then by the TV police. i guess u haven't yet profoundly observed/studied our kind.

the guy has issues for sute though :shock1: